Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone got an email from [email protected] inviting you to do an online assessment? Have absolutely no idea who its from..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samantha.1991)
    has any one done Hill Dickinson video interview?

Yeah about a fortnight ago now, questions were very general as I recalled, usual motivation to work for the firm kind of stuff.

Also asking fro myself and a friend, has anyone heard from Kennedys or Bond Dickinson?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darbythetinker)
    Yeah about a fortnight ago now, questions were very general as I recalled, usual motivation to work for the firm kind of stuff.

Also asking fro myself and a friend, has anyone heard from Kennedys or Bond Dickinson?
    Nothing from Kennedys..... only heard of 1 AC invite!

Edit: I have now heard of 2 AC invites, both received on Tuesday, so I think that may be a PFO for me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by floramary)
    Has anyone got an email from [email protected] inviting you to do an online assessment? Have absolutely no idea who its from..
    CRS. Well done

ReputationRep:
    Has anybody heard from Walker Morris, Addleshaw Goddard, Pinsent Masons or Bond Dickinson post-application? (Leeds Office)

Has anybody heard post-interview for Irwin Mitchell or DWF?

Been a quiet week!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shef94)
    Has anybody heard from Walker Morris, Addleshaw Goddard, Pinsent Masons or Bond Dickinson post-application? (Leeds Office)

Has anybody heard post-interview for Irwin Mitchell or DWF?

Been a quiet week!
    I know people who have heard from AG and PM, as far as I know IM have not sent out anything post interview yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Defragmentation)
    When is telephone interview for? I passed the SJT and have taken the Verbal Reasoning, really don't want the telephone interview to be anytime soon!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    They only gave me the date of Friday 13th - It's pretty soon, but I can only do one of the offered dates, so would ideally want to be at the top of the list!

(Original post by ScroogeHumbug)
    That's good to hear! Out of curiosity, when did you submit your application? I submitted mine on the 17th of Jan and have not heard anything
    I applied 11th Jan, then got the SJT on the 6th with two days to complete, same with the VRT.

ReputationRep:
    Vac scheme offer from Mishcon! Over the moon

ReputationRep:
    Just been invited to take Dentons Watson glazer does anyone know if this is just the standard critical thinking test?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Any idea what status "reviewed" means?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sg7402a)
    Any idea what status "reviewed" means?
    I think it means they've read your application and they are making a decision - so check your email/junk

ReputationRep:
    Travers Smith interview tomorrow, least preparation time ever!

Anyone waiting on Olswang, probably going to be a PFO, last interviews are next week.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TrainingChopeful)
    Nothing from Kennedys..... only heard of 1 AC invite!

Edit: I have now heard of 2 AC invites, both received on Tuesday, so I think that may be a PFO for me!

Same, its a shame really. I did use the word 'litigation' about 100 times on the phone though!

ReputationRep:
    has anyone heard from withers?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darbythetinker)
    Same, its a shame really. I did use the word 'litigation' about 100 times on the phone though!
    I thought the interview went well which is annoying, the interviewer seemed genuinely interested in what I was saying and we had a good discussion....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by liarpoker)
    Anyone waiting on Olswang, probably going to be a PFO, last interviews are next week.
    Oh well, figured it would be a PFO! Good luck for you interview at TS!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TrainingChopeful)
    Oh well, figured it would be a PFO! Good luck for you interview at TS!
    Thank you - Can I just add that your presence on this thread is very much appreciated, always supportive and congratulatory!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rachelzane)
    has anyone heard from withers?
    Nope, not a peep. Applied a month ago.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by liarpoker)
    Thank you - Can I just add that your presence on this thread is very much appreciated, always supportive and congratulatory!
    I would like to second this, such a positive influence

I'm still waiting on olswang post final interview although they said to me we probably won't hear till next week, I'm praying though as they are one of my top choices!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Griffin0007)
    good luck on your other apps

What was your application timeline like?
    Sorry, just saw this. For HFW - applied about a month ago, got an assessment centre invite after a week, then it was about a week and a half after the AC before they sent me the PFO. They rung me with feedback which was really good.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.