(Original post by Leechayy)
    Congrats!
    What subject have you applied for?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Bioveterinary science. It was my backup option

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey Guys :wavey:

Sorry i haven't really been on recently, I've been soo busy with A2 work, work and stuff (playing destiny when i get the chance) that i haven't had time to come on, so i figured i'd see how we're all doing :-)

good news for me is that it's starting to slow down now that i've appplied and passed my theory test and booked my practical

I sent my application off for medicine on the 13th, to Leeds, Sheffield, Manchester and Liverpool, with A*AA predictions and have received an email from all except Sheffield to say they've received it, so the long wait begins now

I will catch up on all the PM's somepoint this week :lol: and Congrats LTC on your first offer, only got to wait for 4 more now good luck x

Also if anybody else here plays destiny (PS4) let me know. I'm looking for some people to make a raid team with; i'm level 28 Hunter, gunslinger.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by techno836)
    Hey Guys :wavey:

Sorry i haven't really been on recently, I've been soo busy with A2 work, work and stuff (playing destiny when i get the chance) that i haven't had time to come on, so i figured i'd see how we're all doing :-)

good news for me is that it's starting to slow down now that i've appplied and passed my theory test and booked my practical

I sent my application off for medicine on the 13th, to Leeds, Sheffield, Manchester and Liverpool, with A*AA predictions and have received an email from all except Sheffield to say they've received it, so the long wait begins now

I will catch up on all the PM's somepoint this week :lol: and Congrats LTC on your first offer, only got to wait for 4 more now good luck x

Also if anybody else here plays destiny (PS4) let me know. I'm looking for some people to make a raid team with; i'm level 28 Hunter, gunslinger.
    Me!!!!!! I'm level 27 gunslinger... Well blade dancer I'm better with I think but I have the exotic helmet so

I'll be **** at raiding haha, I'm more of a PvP person and even that I'm not good at
    I'll pm you my PSN now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L'Evil Fish)
    Me!!!!!! I'm level 27 gunslinger... Well blade dancer I'm better with I think but I have the exotic helmet so

I'll be **** at raiding haha, I'm more of a PvP person and even that I'm not good at
    I'll pm you my PSN now
    haha no problem i'm sure when i'm gonna start as i need 3 more people and prefferably a defender titan :lol: but i'll let you know

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by techno836)
    haha no problem i'm sure when i'm gonna start as i need 3 more people and prefferably a defender titan :lol: but i'll let you know
    I have a defender Titan friend but he probably isn't reliable

Although another friend of mine is Warlock but has started leveling up a Titan and he's gooood

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Little Tail Chaser)
    Bioveterinary science. It was my backup option

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :top:

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys! How are you all doing?
    I've got a new phone now, my parents bought me an iPhone woo
    (The 5c, I'm not worth a 6)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Okay, how are you guys revising for sociology, there's so much content, taking notes isn't enough :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZaynahM)
    Okay, how are you guys revising for sociology, there's so much content, taking notes isn't enough :confused:
    Are you doing aqa

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jams97)
    Are you doing aqa

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yes, Beliefs in Society and Crime + Deviance, which are relatively easy, it's just storing all the info in my brain!

ReputationRep:
    Yes, Beliefs in Society and Crime + Deviance, which are relatively easy, it's just storing all the info in my brain!
    Same! So I've been making revision notes as I go along... Then when it comes to writing essays I'll have them already made... Because I learnt from last year that it takes a lot of time to make cards

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jams97)
    Same! So I've been making revision notes as I go along... Then when it comes to writing essays I'll have them already made... Because I learnt from last year that it takes a lot of time to make cards
    Mind mapping each topic at the moment and I'm going to start revision cards just I'm getting so many homework essays that are useless because I dont know the content properly yet and it cuts into revision time

ReputationRep:
    Got my first offer yesterday Liverpoooooool
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Congrats!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Got my first offer yesterday Liverpoooooool
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Congratulations!!! I haven't even sent mine off yet, I'm still waiting for references😥

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Mind mapping each topic at the moment and I'm going to start revision cards just I'm getting so many homework essays that are useless because I dont know the content properly yet and it cuts into revision time
    I know! We r told to do wider reading which I don't know is worth it or not...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Playing the guitar is rather fun

ReputationRep:
    holy moly my brain just melted doing a HL Maths past paper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bude8)
    holy moly my brain just melted doing a HL Maths past paper
    Lol have you been taught the topics?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.