Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    TLG Update: As some of you know from Facebook, I am off to Sweden on Thursday morning. Will be back late Saturday evening and then spending Sunday entertaining my mother for her special day

Don't expect to hear from me and don't worry if I don't post during that time :grouphugs:
    Have fun lovely!!

:hugs: :lovehug:

ReputationRep:
    TLG Update: As some of you know from Facebook, I am off to Sweden on Thursday morning. Will be back late Saturday evening and then spending Sunday entertaining my mother for her special day

Don't expect to hear from me and don't worry if I don't post during that time :grouphugs:
    Sounds awesome! Hope it goes well for you and you have a great time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by superwolf)
    Happy birthday! :jumphug:
    Thanks

(Original post by furryface12)
    Not great but I'll survive. Has your day got any better? :hugs:

Edit: Sorry, I've started off a whole trail of happy birthdays now

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Here if you need me :hugs:

Ish. Definitely not as anxious as I was this morning/at uni but just feeling meh. Feel guilty because everybody is trying to make sure I have a good day but I just want to hide. At least I'm back from the meal now so I can probably get away with hiding in my room
    Happy Birthday Anony #2! :woo: :party:

I still kinda feel like my limbs may be made of lead
    Thanks

Hope you have a good time in Sweden!

(Original post by IDukem)
    Happy Birthday!! :hugs: x
    Cheers
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Anonymous #2)
    Thanks

Here if you need me :hugs:

Ish. Definitely not as anxious as I was this morning/at uni but just feeling meh. Feel guilty because everybody is trying to make sure I have a good day but I just want to hide. At least I'm back from the meal now so I can probably get away with hiding in my room

Thanks

Hope you have a good time in Sweden!

Cheers
    Thanks Same to you if you want. Glad you're not as anxious, meh-ness (is that a word?!) not so good though :console: Yeah, definitely know that one, had the same problem on mine- and they kept asking me what I wanted to do and I was like 'umm, hide?'. Fortunately managed not to say it, but still. Sorry, will shut up At least you're home now as you say :hugs:

--------
    Enjoy Sweden TLG!!

All hyper and low at the same time and it's weird/don't really like it. Need to calm down but then will just be left with scary lowness which I don't want either

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Have fun! Be safe! Have even more fun!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks Same to you if you want. Glad you're not as anxious, meh-ness (is that a word?!) not so good though :console: Yeah, definitely know that one, had the same problem on mine- and they kept asking me what I wanted to do and I was like 'umm, hide?'. Fortunately managed not to say it, but still. Sorry, will shut up At least you're home now as you say :hugs:
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    I don't care what anybody says, hiding is good :yep: I'm watching a documentary on Netflix about Lego and I really want to buy some. I tell myself it'll be a good distraction technique but really I just want me some Lego :mmm:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I don't care what anybody says, hiding is good :yep: I'm watching a documentary on Netflix about Lego and I really want to buy some. I tell myself it'll be a good distraction technique but really I just want me some Lego :mmm:
    It is, definitely! Think I still have some Lego somewhere, might have to find that sometime... If I do absolutely nothing for the rest of the week because I'm playing with Lego I'm blaming you now

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It is, definitely! Think I still have some Lego somewhere, might have to find that sometime... If I do absolutely nothing for the rest of the week because I'm playing with Lego I'm blaming you now

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Not even sorry :mmm:

Going shopping on Friday so I'm going to have to pick some up.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Not even sorry :mmm:

Going shopping on Friday so I'm going to have to pick some up.
    It counts as maths revision if I count the bricks while I'm doing it, right? :puppyeyes:
    Do it! Then I won't be the only 19 year old in the world still playing with Lego :p:lol: (I say, thinking that you're possibly not 19, but you can be now...) Anyway, I will shut up and continue my unsuccessful attempts at calming down

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It counts as maths revision if I count the bricks while I'm doing it, right?
    I have friends who do that for a living (real bricks though)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    bleh :emo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScaryScience)
    bleh :emo:
    :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ugh I'm fed up.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Can't do this right now. :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    It counts as maths revision if I count the bricks while I'm doing it, right? :puppyeyes:
    Do it! Then I won't be the only 19 year old in the world still playing with Lego :p:lol: (I say, thinking that you're possibly not 19, but you can be now...) Anyway, I will shut up and continue my unsuccessful attempts at calming down

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Definitely does! Yup I'm 19 :yep:

Hope you manage to calm down soon :hugs:
    (Original post by SweetNothing)
    Ugh I'm fed up.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :console:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by james1211)
    I have friends who do that for a living (real bricks though)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Very jealous! Even if I do seem to have forgotten how to count recently :erm:

(Original post by Pathway)
    Can't do this right now. :cry2:
    :jumphug: You can, I promise :console: PM me if you need/want to or if it's help? Please try stay safe

Definitely does! Yup I'm 19 :yep:

Hope you manage to calm down soon :hugs:

:console:
    Was guessing you were Thanks :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Maths whizzes of MHSS I need your assistance! Is there anybody I can possibly PM please? I just want to work out what I need to get a certain percentage in a module but everything has different weightings and it hurts my poor brain

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Maths whizzes of MHSS I need your assistance! Is there anybody I can possibly PM please? I just want to work out what I need to get a certain percentage in a module but everything has different weightings and it hurts my poor brain

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Joking apart about my lack of counting abilities, I'll do it if you like

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Joking apart about my lack of counting abilities, I'll do it if you like

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Cheers, I'll message you now

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Very jealous! Even if I do seem to have forgotten how to count recently :erm:

:jumphug: You can, I promise :console: PM me if you need/want to or if it's help? Please try stay safe

Was guessing you were Thanks :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    just can't deal right now, i keep panicking about tomorrow and i can't get these stupid images out of my head. dont know what to do :cry2:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 19, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.