The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TornadoGR4
The Emirates looks smaller irl

This is true but it also looks a lot nicer irl too

Also so happy Cech has joined , omg
Original post by Depleted
How do you feel about a rentboy joining you?

Going to have to deprogram him for sure, potentially some electro-shock treatment but he seems a decent sort.

He passed his theory medical with flying colours too:

Party at London Colney tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile
Welcome to Arsenal Petr Cech. May the Lord David Seaman, and his son, Jens Lehmann, guide you to glory, and may the evil Manuel Almunia not trick you into mediocrity.
I can tell Zurich or some social media idiot fabricated the medical sheet. Puts the rest of us sensible fans to shame
Original post by shawn_o1
I can tell Zurich or some social media idiot fabricated the medical sheet. Puts the rest of us sensible fans to shame

Don't be so grim
Will be interesting to watch as Arsenal fans convince themselves that Cech is a great guy while Fabregas is scum
Original post by difeo
Will be interesting to watch as Arsenal fans convince themselves that Cech is a great guy while Fabregas is scum

Cech IS a great guy and Fabregas IS scum
Original post by AR_95
Cech IS a great guy and Fabregas IS scum

I'm loving it already
Can we also sign Zola to be trainee chef or something?
Original post by shawn_o1
I can tell Zurich or some social media idiot fabricated the medical sheet.

How could you tell?
Cech is a done deal, exciting times! :biggrin:

''Give man Cech and your phone fam''
**** yes.
Only a really good striker to sign and no reason why Arsenal cannot compete and even win the league title.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Would put Arsenal as favourites for the title this year. Slapped on a £20 bet on skybet on Arsenal to win the title. Easiest money ever made.
Original post by jam277
Would put Arsenal as favourites for the title this year. Slapped on a £20 bet on skybet on Arsenal to win the title. Easiest money ever made.

As easy as your Liverpool bet last year, right? :wink:
Original post by e aí rapaz
As easy as your Liverpool bet last year, right? :wink:

Liverpool were unlucky. Arsenal are the real deal.
Jam is the worst predictor on here
If we had RVP 2011/12 for this season we'd absolutely walk the title in all honesty.

Walcott is capable of a 20 goal season and obviously Sanchez is 20+ and so even with Giroud burning hot and cold we may have enough firepower up top as is. Ramsey having another Lampard season would help too.

Latest