Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    is anyone applying or is going to UEA to do physiotherapy this year? could do with some advice
    thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pereh009)
    Hello! Has anyone got into Southampton for physio?
    Hey yes i got into Southampton :-)

ReputationRep:
    Thats brilliant - well done! Did you apply this year? I am applying to Southampton this year. Got my A levels in 2016 and am working forma year to get some money saved. How was the application process? Do they give a quick response?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charlielewisx)
    is anyone applying or is going to UEA to do physiotherapy this year? could do with some advice
    thanks
    Yes - me! Starting yr1 next week. Happy to help if I can

ReputationRep:
    What was your results? What was the interview like? Did you do an EPQ?
    Sorry about all the questions, thanks!
    (Original post by OscarBravo)
    Yes - me! Starting yr1 next week. Happy to help if I can

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dwgwilliams)
    Hi,
    UCAS applications will be opening soon and it's about the time we will be finishing (or starting in my case) our personal statements and applying for physiotherapy courses.
    Therefore I thought it would be nice to have a thread for people applying to start Physiotherapy in September 2016. Post away!

Cheers,
    David
    im applying for 2017 but I really don't know where to go

ReputationRep:
    Hi!
    Well done on the unconditional! I'm just wondering what they asked you in your interviews?
    Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trouble234)
    Hi all, I am also off to study physiotherapy this year. I applied to Bournemouth, Brighton, Teeside, Bristol, and Liverpool and got 4 interviews and 3 offers. If anyone wants any advice on any of these unis or the application process feel free to ask.
    hi! i'm applying this year to uni of LPool. was just wondering what you applied with? grades? experience? etc

ReputationRep:
    Hi. I too would love some idea of what to expect from interview processes, please.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi could you give me some advice on what these places look for in interviews? Do you have any tips on what you think got you the offers after your interview? I am also applying to similar places to you so it would be good to know! Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Hi im hoping to start my physiotherapy undergraduate course this year, anyone got any tips on preparing for the course, any textbooks to buy, anything to learn before i start?

ReputationRep:
    Hi, Ive been invited for interview at Sheffield Hallam next week for physiotherapy 2017 entry and i feel so unprepared and nervous! Could you remember what questions they asked you in the interview and what the group/team activities were like?

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I've applied to study physiotherapy in 2017 and have had 2 interview offers, one of which is next week. I would really appreciate any insight into what questions they ask and what type of answers they are looking for. Thank you so much!!

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys! I've applied for physiotherapy 2017 entry and need some urgent advice on how to go about choosing my uni. Basically, I've applied to all unis that require AAB and currently have an offer from Cardiff for conditional AAB. However, I'm nervous that if I don't achieve these grades, I won't have a back up choice and will end up taking a gap year (which I really don't want to happen). So my question is, did anybody get in/know someone who has got into Cardiff with slightly lower grades (i.e ABB)? I'm also taking Chemistry, Biology and Maths for A-Level, so would they mind if I slipped up a bit! I know it's not ideal but I've been panicking about this for ages, and any help would be fantastic..? x

ReputationRep:
    I would love some advise on interview techniques

ReputationRep:
    Hey just wondering if anyone has had an interview at Brunel yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sf13fordj)
    Hello Physio applicants!

I was in your shoes last year when I was applying. It's a very stressful experience and I know how you're all feeling. I started at University of Birmingham in September and am now on my Christmas holidays after my first term. If anyone has any questions about Physio at Birmingham or general questions about my experience of applying at all then feel free to ask me whatever and I will try and give the best advice I can. I applied to Liverpool, Nottingham, Cardiff, Hertforshire and Birmingham and had offers from Cardiff and Birmingham and interviewed at all of them apart from Liverpool so if you have any questions about interviews as well then throw them my way

Good luck
    HI sf13FORDJ would you mind to tell me how you found the MMI at Cardiff University. Can you recommend the best way to prepare for it, even if MMI are hard to prepare! I have started some work of preparation but if you could advice as well that would be great! Thank you in advance

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by libby.2015)
    Has anyone heard from Cardiff? Or have an interview at some point in february half term?
    I got offered an interview today for mid Feb. after submitting my application on the 13th? Do you have any idea of these MMI interview?

ReputationRep:
    I had an MMI at Cardiff Uni in December, still waiting to hear back! I rang them Tuesday they said they have made a decision but couldn't tell me over the phone and I should know soon! Its driving me insane as I've been offered a band 4 physio tech post I am currently a band 3 I don't want to start the new job to have to hand in my notice a few months down the line it's not fair on the service/patients to train me up for just a few months. Anyone heard back from December interviews?

ReputationRep:
    I have applied to sheffield hallam, nottignham, UEA, worcester and leeds beckett and so far have been offered to interviews at worcester and sheffield hallam. If you have any advice or how to prepare or what to expect i would really appreciate it x

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.