x Turn on thread page Beta

Law Offers for 2016? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Growing old waiting for Bristol to reply!! 🙃🙃

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cosmicsparrow)
    Growing old waiting for Bristol to reply!! 🙃🙃
    Me too will be so sad if I don't get one. What were your grades and LNAT like?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CJaneH)
    I've actually just got my offer through! Very similar to yours, AABC at AS and 5A*8A1C at GCSE
    we're so similar haha, what other offers have you got?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dodo15)
    Me too will be so sad if I don't get one. What were your grades and LNAT like?
    Haha awww - well I'm not a strong contender and I know it got AABE at AS and predicted AAA - got 27/42 on LNAT! 5A*'s 5A's at GCSE! You?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cosmicsparrow)
    Haha awww - well I'm not a strong contender and I know it got AABE at AS and predicted AAA - got 27/42 on LNAT! 5A*'s 5A's at GCSE! You?
    You're LNAT is much better than mine and AS's !
    I got ABCE but doing retakes predicted A*AA
    GCSE's 7A*'s 5A's
    And 22/42 LNAT!
    I'm really not strong which is so disappointing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tlaw97)
    Offer from LSE as well
    Also from Queen Mary and KCL despite my 24 in LNAT

Rejected from UCL and Cambridge though, but LSE is firm and Queen Mary is insurance
    woooooo well done have you looked into accomodation yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dodo15)
    You're LNAT is much better than mine and AS's !
    I got ABCE but doing retakes predicted A*AA
    GCSE's 7A*'s 5A's
    And 22/42 LNAT!
    I'm really not strong which is so disappointing
    We're quite similar then! Finally found someone who got an E at AS! - There aren't many people on the student room who have one! Ahh I hope we both get offers! We'll be fine don't worry!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by baldyy)
    we're so similar haha, what other offers have you got?
    I've got Nottingham, KCL, Exeter and Leeds, was rejected by Oxford post interview. Just trying to decide which out of Notts and KCL to firm now, really struggling haha. Have you chosen your firm and insurance?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mitchriding)
    Rejection from LSE and offer from king's for PPL today
    Congrats on your PPL offer!!
    If you don't mind me asking, what's your predicted grades and LNAT score?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GigiRaffaeli)
    Thanks! I got 26 in the LNAT, but since I'm EU, I don't know what my 95% conditional offer equals to I'm afraid...
    I'm predicted 100% if that helps
    Thanks! Wow you are brilliant!!
    And when did you apply?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xAssassin786)
    I think it's culturally diverse, if you're talking about the university as a whole. The city well.... Some parts of the city are filled with more ethnic races than others. I know a few areas where there were only Asians everywhere. Places like the area where the University is, it is more diverse. Egbaston is a really good area. I don't know the atmosphere of the university yet as I still need to go to visit it on the 9th of March. I've researched the university and have visited the city many times. Feel free to ask more questions.
    Hey, i've got an interview at birmingham city university. If i do get a place there, i will have to move out. However, i have heard bad reviews about living in birmingham. I just wanted to ask your opinion on the city as i have been put off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by atptcs)
    Thanks! Wow you are brilliant!!
    And when did you apply?
    Thanks! :-D on the 3rd of January. Now the issue is I can't choose between PLL at King's and Law at Durham... You?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beedot.)
    Hey, i've got an interview at birmingham city university. If i do get a place there, i will have to move out. However, i have heard bad reviews about living in birmingham. I just wanted to ask your opinion on the city as i have been put off.
    Not to put you off but birmingham city university is in Perry bar and I've heard that's a very bad area. What are your other choices?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Not to put you off but birmingham city university is in Perry bar and I've heard that's a very bad area. What are your other choices? I'll do some research for you

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    UCAS track is down - again - till Monday! Jeez talk about poor timing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DougallnDougall)
    UCAS track is down - again - till Monday! Jeez talk about poor timing.
    Ikr. Gives me a few days to stop constantly checking track for university replies lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ikr. Gives me a few days to stop constantly checking track for university replies lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

lol! That's true but I would've liked to have been able to check at least once more 😂😂😂

ReputationRep:
    Track is down while UCAS prepares for Extra opening, that's all.

ReputationRep:
    Oh greatt, haha! I'm still waiting on leeds to get back to me and bradford have offered me clinical technology, which i need to enquire about as they've not given me a reason as to why i can't do diagnostic radiography. And salford and liverpool rejected me! So i'm running out of choices really, it's just that i didn't want to move that far from home so most of the unis near me have high entry requirements.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone here know anything about intercollegiate halls in London and pros and cons vs. private halls?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 12, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.