Summer 2017 Applications

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DaFrenchy)
    Why did you apply in the first place ?
    Just so they can look at my score, admire it and realise that this semi target kid knocked the **** out of the target ****s so maybe they need to start to rethink their logic. Thats why Frenchy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Turing)
    How long between app submission and test invitation bruh? I submitted last Monday and have only received **** like Secondary Education updates.. not sure if this is some hippy way of letting me down gently.
    It was in my junk folder mate. I did the test yday morning.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexjones1994)
    Just so they can look at my score, admire it and realise that this semi target kid knocked the **** out of the target ****s so maybe they need to start to rethink their logic. Thats why Frenchy.
    Waiting for the day I can say this and replace semi target with non-target

Probably wont happen though cause, you know, im a non-target

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexjones1994)
    That sounds good, you'll end up getting through ;-)

ReputationRep:
    how long does it take for Citi to send you their test (ibd summer)?

ReputationRep:
    Hi!Can anybody confirm with certainty that master students/final year students can apply to internships with JPM and GS?Also does anybody know if its possible to do a summer internship if you are on a gap year between undergrad and master and not enrolled in uni during the time of the internship?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mdc23)
    Strange mails from Citi: first mail rejection (summer, Markets) but two days later the Secondary Education Update mail saying "We are reviewing your application, and we noticed you need to complete the secondary education section. It is something we really need to see, as it gives you a chance to share why you want to join Citi and the program"

Anyone else rejected from Citi who then received the Education Update mail ? Just to know whether I should add Citi to the rejection list for sure or I can hope for a positive outcome
    the same happened to me

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone else just got a feedback report from Barclays?

The email says "-Regardless of whether you are successful in the recruitment process-". Is this bad or am I reading into it too much

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    I am invited to do the situational judgement assessment for BAML, but when I click on the button nothing happened and it was like if it was done. Does someone have the same problem ? They reboot my test today, but I had the same problem... It's like if my computer block the pop-up window... does anyone have the solution ??

Thank you in advance, and good luck for your applications,
    Louis

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AenigmaFx)

The email says "-Regardless of whether you are successful in the recruitment process-". Is this bad or am I reading into it too much
    Mate that email is useless, the report shows what you're good at and what you're bad at, it's not from Barclays, it's made by the test provider (nothing to read into)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheParham)
    Mate that email is useless, the report shows what you're good at and what you're bad at, it's not from Barclays, it's made by the test provider (nothing to read into)
    Ah fair fair, if its worth anything it's purely based on the first assessment (looking at the date)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by louism67)
    Hi,
    I am invited to do the situational judgement assessment for BAML, but when I click on the button nothing happened and it was like if it was done. Does someone have the same problem ? They reboot my test today, but I had the same problem... It's like if my computer block the pop-up window... does anyone have the solution ??

Thank you in advance, and good luck for your applications,
    Louis
    I had the same problem when I launched the test the first time, which is when I was using Internet Explorer. So for the second time I used Firefox and unticked the block pop ups box in the options of the browser. I also installed the latest versions of adobe flash and Java just in case. In the options of Firefox I also made sure that Java was activated. After all that it worked perfectly.

A lot of trouble just to get access to one test...

ReputationRep:

Yeah, I just got this (really bizarre time?).

I didn't do the second stage as I haven't been invited yet so it is on the first stage. I have no idea if it is good or bad. It seems fairly accurate to me. My strength was Team Collaborator and my weakness was Relationship Navigator.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Can't seem to find where to access my submitted Barclays app. Anyone?

ReputationRep:
    Just got my barclays feedback report too. Strongest skill was numerical interpreter and weakest was relationship navigator. Its useless right.. Or does barclays give a crap about it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gman786)
    Just got my barclays feedback report too. Strongest skill was numerical interpreter and weakest was relationship navigator. Its useless right.. Or does barclays give a crap about it?
    Think they base their entire decision on this..

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    How long after applying does BAML give out the first test? Same with Morgan Stanley?
    Need to know whether to submit app before leaving the country for a few days, or after..

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

I just woke up to this e-mail and I'm thinkining... so you're rejecting me on the sly?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gman786)
    got exactly the same thing, same strength, same weakness... did you apply for Research as well?

ReputationRep:
    What's the situation with Lazard post-SJT? How long to send other tests?

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 6, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.