Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xoDancerxo)
    Hi guys 😊

I've been circulating this thread for a while and finally decided to join in. I hope none of you mind!? 😊

These are my predicted grades/the grades I want/the grades I think I'll get:

English literature: A/A/B
    English language: A/A*/A
    Maths: A*/A*/A
    Biology: A/B/C (relying on 25% coursework for this one!)
    Chemistry: A*/A*/A
    Physics: A*/A/B
    French: A/A/B
    History: A/A*/A
    ICT: A*/A*/A*
    RS: A*/A*/A

I'm actually s*****g myself for results day because I worked so hard for them and don't want to let anyone down. Just remember though, no matter what people expect of you and how much they want you to do well, it's your results so as long as your happy with what you get that's all that matter.

I'm hoping to do French and Chemistry at A-level with either Biology or Literature, and Medicine at uni.

I hope everyone gets the results they want on Thursday, good luck to you all.
    Hey, welcome! Good luck for Thursday and hope you get the grades you deserve. :getmecoat:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I remember myself around this time last year, wondering why GCSE students actually worried about Results Day when they'd already sat their exams. I had finished Year 9, so I had no idea whatsoever why Results Day intimidated so many. Fast forward a year later and I totally understand why people get nervous. I had no idea I'd be so nervous...

Anyhow, good luck everyone! Hope you all get the grades you've worked hard for. :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by blizza15)
    well that depends on if you care what grades you get i mean ive only got one gcse to collect which is core science and i know that biology and chemisty were okay but physics killed me!!
    I think most of would still care about our results and be nervous and worried Ah i see well good luck
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    In a few hours it will be 2 days left for results and 1 day left for gb :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    The day after tomorrow is the day before results day. So surreal

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nisha.sri)
    In a few hours it will be 2 days left for results and 1 day left for gb :afraid:
    at what time do they get published? The grade boundaries specifically?

ReputationRep:
    Good luck everyone! If any of you have any questions about a levels in general and sixth form you can ask, just finished my first year of a levels and don't worry too much about GCSEs: for most people they are not very important unless you are going for Oxbridge or medicine, for everyone else a levels are much more important GCSE not so much

ReputationRep:
    good luck everyone!

as long as you're happy with them don't let anyone make you feel bad about your results! at A level you may just end up doing better than people who did amazing at gcse!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nut3lla8)
    woo it's on my birthday :cake:
    Happy birthday!!

ReputationRep:
    I keep doubting my answers on papers and so I always think of the worst that could happen and how I would then have to change all my plans

ReputationRep:
    I am so nervous

ReputationRep:
    Well i hope that my results are good, or at least okay

ReputationRep:
    I can't believe at tomorrow midnight, we will all pretty much know our grades!

ReputationRep:
    I'm so nervous
    Since sitting the exams I've not worried at all, I've thought like what's been done has been done and there's nothing I can do anymore to change my grades. But the past week or so I've been getting really anxious about Thursday, I haven't been sleeping properly and when I have I've had a few nightmares about bad results (one of them I dreamt I failed everything, and the other which was for some reason a worse dream, I'd got 10 A's and was really disappointed- honestly irl I wouldn't be too mad if I got this but I do want a few A*'s! It was probably a worse dream because it's more realistic!)
    It's weird how all its going to be is me collecting my results at 10, seeing what I've got then basically going straight to work and carrying on as normal 😱 Such a sudden thing that I've been working on for the past two years of my life..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amanii_ox)
    The day after tomorrow is the day before results day. So surreal

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hahah this made me laugh, yesterday i was thinking this "tomorrow will be one day left until its one day left till we get grade boundaries and then it will be one day left to results day...."
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Welcome Squad
    OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG GCSE RESULT'S DAY INCOMING KSABDASJDHBAS I FAILED IDUSFBSDHBF :cry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mayacarswell)
    I'm so nervous
    Since sitting the exams I've not worried at all, I've thought like what's been done has been done and there's nothing I can do anymore to change my grades. But the past week or so I've been getting really anxious about Thursday, I haven't been sleeping properly and when I have I've had a few nightmares about bad results (one of them I dreamt I failed everything, and the other which was for some reason a worse dream, I'd got 10 A's and was really disappointed- honestly irl I wouldn't be too mad if I got this but I do want a few A*'s! It was probably a worse dream because it's more realistic!)
    It's weird how all its going to be is me collecting my results at 10, seeing what I've got then basically going straight to work and carrying on as normal 😱 Such a sudden thing that I've been working on for the past two years of my life..
    Omg same! i dreamed that i got all D's and that they lost ALL my english exam/coursework and they lost maths, they they told me that they had no recored of me every taking english or maths and that i had to retake year 11....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nisha.sri)
    Haha, I was going to comment the same thing. I can't wait
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Clear your private messages as I can't send you anymore!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by isabella1999)
    Good luck everyone! If any of you have any questions about a levels in general and sixth form you can ask, just finished my first year of a levels and don't worry too much about GCSEs: for most people they are not very important unless you are going for Oxbridge or medicine, for everyone else a levels are much more important GCSE not so much
    My dream is to study medicine at Cambridge so what do you reckon I should hope to get on results day to give me a decent shot at it?

ReputationRep:
    God it's so close. I'm sh***** myself here

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.