Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bt_1000)
    The dates of the vacations are:

Wednesday 24 December 2008 – Friday 2 January 2009 inclusive
    sorry for being off-topic here, but well done with your offers! top-notch schools all the way through! just out of interest, mind if I ask your grades and your firm/insurance choices?
    edit: I'm a bit surprised you withdrawn Cambridge. :confused: :eek: maybe it was done after the interview?

ReputationRep:
    i applied last yr before the oxford deadline and got my rejection from LSE not on the official last day.. but 1 April 2008. think abt how painful it was..

ReputationRep:
    fyi i'm doing national service in my country therefore i was am entering university in 2009

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elliotng)
    i applied last yr before the oxford deadline and got my rejection from LSE not on the official last day.. but 1 April 2008. think abt how painful it was..
    Lol I hate that aspect of lse admissions... last year i was waiting on 2 (!!!) courses until the last week of march.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Roem)
    Yea gods!

Speaking as a representative of the Democratic People's Federal Republic of Yorkshire, I must dutifully maintain that not all Brits comply to the stereotype of being people with poor oral hygiene who all worship the Queen in between guzzling tea by the gallon-full whilst despising the EU!

My teeth are pristine I'll have you know

:o:

Good luck for tomorrow everyone!

Hugs for all!

:grouphugs:
    are you trying to tell me that there are brits who are pro EU? Unprecedented! :P

(Original post by LUFCsuperstar)
    haha - I enjoy having an emasculated monarch. Good for tourism etc :cool:

lol what are you applying for?
    I hate my king... the queen of spain is ok, but she's greek actually, so that does not count... and the princes... no comments hate them all! lol

My parents have always been in love with UK... you brits just really know how to conquer the world and make business, really! You've always been one of the most important countries in the world for so many centuries... and you can even do Queen's merchandising!

I'm applying for Management Sciences! what about you?

ReputationRep:
    come on guys. The 2008's last offer day is coming..

good luck to every early applicant who didnt get anything in the last few weeks..

including me

ReputationRep:
    hey... iv also applied for economics at lse but havnt recieved anything yet... also applied to ucl, warwick and have offers from bath and SOAS. dont think we will hear anything til after christmas now

ReputationRep:
    Good luck everyone!

ReputationRep:
    Good luck all!

ReputationRep:
    good luck every1!*prays for an offer/miracle*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dreamer04)
    good luck every1!*prays for an offer/miracle*
    Same thing really

ReputationRep:
    any news yet guys?!
    getting more n more anxious!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tribalium)
    any news yet guys?!
    getting more n more anxious!
    Me too :sigh: ... Having no classes at a LSE-decision day = frantic updating of TRACK.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Capocrimini)
    Me too :sigh: ... Having no classes at a LSE-decision day = frantic updating of TRACK.
    yupppppppppppppppppp
    but i think they give out offers ard 12 noon
    keep our fingers crossed

ReputationRep:
    This insane waiting game is killing me!!! And I am getting obsessed, I was checking TSR in my dream :eek: :o: Is that the diagnosis you were talking about? :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marcelbandur)
    This insane waiting game is killing me!!! And I am getting obsessed, I was checking TSR in my dream :eek: :o: Is that the diagnosis you were talking about? :p:
    I would say if u track ucas in your dream that would be a diagnosis XD

ReputationRep:
    Are you refreshing track obsessively? Or just checking your emails?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tribalium)
    I would say if u track ucas in your dream that would be a diagnosis XD
    yes, but I don't tend to check UCAS track until I see there's been decisions made to TSR members. I checked this thread in my dream

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ghziwei)
    Are you refreshing track obsessively? Or just checking your emails?
    I found one way to get rid of my track addiction. I set up SMS notification, so when track email comes, I receive SMS instantly. Now I check my cell phone obsessively. :p: :p:

ReputationRep:
    lse is on fire! check the news

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 24, 2009
Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.