Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    they are really taking their time, ugh. i should go revising instead of checking my mails every other minute but i just can't stand the wait anymore :/

ReputationRep:
    I've honestly made things worse for myself by going through Extra, thus increasing the wait... but, for me, I think it was the right thing to do. I need to be passionate about the course and uni, and I feel fortunate that it happened to be in Extra this year.

ReputationRep:
    Had my interview for Social work with Salford yesterday they said it can take up to 4 weeks to hear...i am going to hate the wait!!! :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    Still nothing from Warwick. They have 20 days before I can officially get pissed off at them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ohdrama)
    they are really taking their time, ugh. i should go revising instead of checking my mails every other minute but i just can't stand the wait anymore :/

its driving me mad 2! who are u waiting 4? im waiting on city uni london n city birmingham..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KirstieB)
    its driving me mad 2! who are u waiting 4? im waiting on city uni london n city birmingham..
    i'm waiting for king's, st andrews, warwick and city/cass as well. did you receive any kind of acknowledgement from city (the london one)?
    and when did you send off your application? if you don't mind me asking

ReputationRep:
    i'm waiting for king's, st andrews, warwick and city/cass as well. did you receive any kind of acknowledgement from city (the london one)?
    I'm waiting for Kings and St Andy's as well drama (sounds like I talking to the guy from Entourage, hehe). What did you apply for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gloved_hand)
    I'm waiting for Kings and St Andy's as well drama (sounds like I talking to the guy from Entourage, hehe). What did you apply for?
    haha true but he's kinda cool so i guess it's fine :p:

i applied for business management/management. what about you?
    i wish they would just hurry up a bit, expecting rejections anyway :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    haha true but he's kinda cool so i guess it's fine :p:

i applied for business management/management. what about you?
    i wish they would just hurry up a bit, expecting rejections anyway :rolleyes:
    I applied for English. I'm not expecting an offer from St A's but I'm kinda hoping for an offer from Kings. Do you have offers from other places?

ReputationRep:
    Hi all
    Ive just joined and wondered if anyone could answer a question for me?

I had my interview at teesside uni 2 weeks ago for adult nursing and have as yet, not heard anything
    I just wondered if anyone knew how long it takes to get a reply?

ReputationRep:
    I havent received anything from either. Sent application off beginning of december. I just wanna know! when did you send urs? ive found out that apparantly on ucas website the recommended date is 31st march but dont know if thats true

ReputationRep:
    Apparently I received a UCAS notification email yesterday (why the hell didn't I check my emails yesterday?!).
    Now I'm trying to log in to UCAS Track and they're having an effing maintenance! Which probably ends at 17:00 UK time. wtf? :pinch:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeyondandAbove)
    Apparently I received a UCAS notification email yesterday (why the hell didn't I check my emails yesterday?!).
    Now I'm trying to log in to UCAS Track and they're having an effing maintenance! Which probably ends at 17:00 UK time. wtf? :pinch:

oh no! yeh i was on the ucas website earlier n says it finishes at 5pm! ..you must be so frustrated!

ReputationRep:
    I applied on the 9th of October and it's now 13th of March, and I still have no reply from Warwick. What is the deadline for universities to reply to you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KirstieB)
    oh no! yeh i was on the ucas website earlier n says it finishes at 5pm! ..you must be so frustrated!
    I was - but now I am no more.

Unconditional :woo: :woo: :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Been ten days since I've been interviewed by Newcastle... not a word.

ReputationRep:
    I heard that imperial college will give the applicants the results in the middle of April. Is that true?

ReputationRep:
    I've not heard from Winchester at all yet... should I be worried? It's a course they interview for so I'm a little concerned...

ReputationRep:
    I've been waiting for so long to hear from durham for medicine....all that wait til the interview, then all that wait after. At least birmingham interviewed me quite late, but replied quickly! I'm going mad and am checking track compulsively....I can't take this any more, i'd liek to know either way

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by peterlonnie)
    I heard that imperial college will give the applicants the results in the middle of April. Is that true?
    well my friend applied for engineering, and he got conditional last week

University open days

• University of Roehampton
    All departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Applying to uni

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Graduates celebrate

How to write a good personal statement

Expert PS advice from the people who will read it

Uni match

Uni match

Can't decide where to apply? Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Two students working together

A-Z of universities

Read our guides to unis and colleges from around the UK

A student working on a computer

Personal statement help

Use our tool to get your ideal PS quickly!

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student looking down a microscope

Planning open days

Find upcoming open days and get advice on preparing.

Help out other students

These questions still need an answer

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.