Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liam_G)
    HAVE YOU BEEN WATCHING AVATAR?!?! :zomg: I WAITED UNTIL I KNEW YOUR EXAMS WERE OVER TO ASK YOU.

Also, I think Conal is hawt. I would do him until I fell over :pierre:
    Um obviously. WE ARE OBSESSING OVER MAKO AND BOLIN PLEASE TELL ME WE ARE OBSESSING.

And duh Conal is the seks.

Jesus though this weather, everytime the temperature goes up I'm like a cat in heat :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Silverwings92)
    Hi people : )
    I have absolutely nothing to do, that's how I ended up here : D
    What about you ? How are you, little gay online world ?
    Welcome Are you new? If you are fill in the questionnaire.
    I'm only here when I have nothing to do. Or when I have stuff to do that I don't want to do. Like now ¬.¬

(Original post by paddy)
    Jesus though this weather, everytime the temperature goes up I'm like a cat in heat :/
    Lying on a patio in the sun frantically purring and yet constantly irritable?

ReputationRep:
    Tomorrow it is supposed to start to get cooler, and by the end of the week temperatures are supposed to be back to average for the time of year. So, non-heat loving people rejoice!

And my Steam woes have been solved!

ReputationRep:
    HAVE YOU BEEN WATCHING AVATAR?!?! :zomg: I WAITED UNTIL I KNEW YOUR EXAMS WERE OVER TO ASK YOU.
    Nooo! You can't discuss Avatar! I still have exams until the 12th of June!! :nooo:
    (or I could just suck it up, accept that I'm going to fail and watch it anyway. :pierre: Tempting...)

(Original post by dbmag9)
    Nonsense, I'm lovely.
    Wait... Daniel, you're one of them? :gasp:
    (:perv:)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JessicaUk)
    Hiya, you look amazing by the way, very pretty :-)

Oh I hope you have done ok in your exam, I had my last exam at uni last week and I am fretting as I think I may have to re-sit at least one.

Meal on a boat, then topping up your tan? Great afternoon planned, I wouldn't mind a meal on a boat hehe xx
    Awh thankyou :love: You are very pretty too

:nooo: Hope your exam was okay, I'm sure you've done fine! No point in worrying now, just enjoy summer I have my last one tomorrow :nooo:

It was so gooooood! :mmm: I've managed to go out every single day for the last week, totally make the most of this weather.

Did you have a nice day?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thurin)
    Welcome Are you new? If you are fill in the questionnaire.
    I'm only here when I have nothing to do. Or when I have stuff to do that I don't want to do. Like now ¬.¬

Lying on a patio in the sun frantically purring and yet constantly irritable?
    Done : )

ReputationRep:
    Ugh, have my recital on thursday but it's far too hot to practice (music studios are triple glazed, air conditioning is broken).

so have a room booked at 2am in the hope it will be of a bearable temperature, hopefully don't fall asleep beforehand

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Terpsikhore)
    It's like a sickness; wait for it, it'll spread and before you know it the whole landmass will be shrouded in cloud and drizzle again. Essex tonight, tomorrow apparently Oxfordshire, Scotland and Suffolk, and by Wednesday I expect we'll all be back in sweaters again. Sigh. :emo:
    This can't be happening D:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Puppet Master)
    Awh thankyou :love: You are very pretty too

:nooo: Hope your exam was okay, I'm sure you've done fine! No point in worrying now, just enjoy summer I have my last one tomorrow :nooo:

It was so gooooood! :mmm: I've managed to go out every single day for the last week, totally make the most of this weather.

Did you have a nice day?
    Awwww thanks :love: really cool to know you think that.

Well if I have not done as well as hoped then the re-sits are in August, its just an exam eh, enjoy the summer as you say hehe. Good luck for your last exam tomorrow, hugs and kisses :-)

I am still jealous of the meal on a boat, lol. I topped up my tan in the back garden of where I am just now, but could do with some rubbing in some cream for me.... xxxxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy)
    Um obviously. WE ARE OBSESSING OVER MAKO AND BOLIN PLEASE TELL ME WE ARE OBSESSING.
    OF COURSE WE ARE OBSESSING HOW COULD WE NOT BE OBSESSING. ALSO LAST WEEKS EPISODE WAS CANCELLED AND THIS MAKES ME ANGRY.

Oh Paddy, you has Kill Bill Vol. 1 gif in yo sig :daydreaming: One of my favourite movies ever.

(Original post by Undulipodia)
    Nooo! You can't discuss Avatar! I still have exams until the 12th of June!! :nooo:
    James! Long time no speak. I did not know you were a fan. I can remain silent for your sake. Possibly.

(Original post by seanfromtheblock)

Ugh, have my recital on thursday but it's far too hot to practice (music studios are triple glazed, air conditioning is broken).

so have a room booked at 2am in the hope it will be of a bearable temperature, hopefully don't fall asleep beforehand
    Swear to gawd I read that as 'rectal'. Was so very confused.

ReputationRep:
    might be a mad lady with a credit card but I've just done the ultimate gay thing and booked tickets to see wicked on broadway...

ReputationRep:
    James! Long time no speak. I did not know you were a fan. I can remain silent for your sake. Possibly.
    Liam! Likewise :hugs: No, it's fine. I'll suffer through it.

To chip in on the weather discussion: GO AWAAAY, HEAT/HUMIDITY. That is all.

ReputationRep:

Swear to gawd I read that as 'rectal'. Was so very confused.
    yeah, my rectal was yesterday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anshul95)
    plenty of hot shirtless guys around my area . Hahaha I recognised someone from Kings medicine walking around my area topless. He had a HAWT body :eek:
    Whoops, sorry about that, I'll cover up next time

ReputationRep:
    This weather has been absolutely amazing! I've been outdoors every day since exams cycling all day and have a beautiful tan. Then I saw the forecast and saw the weather is going back to normal from tomorrow. My beautiful skin

ReputationRep:
    HAHAHA. I can't stop listening to that song, I hate it. So glad that Ben Howard covered it so I at least remain with some dignity singing and dancing around my room to it. I may have sneakily entered the song into a message. :teehee: LOOOL.
    I just listened to this cover - really good.

I have recently discovered Ben Howard (ended something good with someone ) . Love 'Only Love' and 'The Fear.'

ReputationRep:
    Just went to an evening chapel service that was 20 minutes of plainchant in Latin. Ah, Oxford.

In other news, I have done too much on-off napping and have no idea what's going on. But my essay has not materialised.

(Original post by Undulipodia)
    (:perv:)
    :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suffocation1992)
    I just listened to this cover - really good.

I have recently discovered Ben Howard (ended something good with someone ) . Love 'Only Love' and 'The Fear.'
    :sogood: Love Ben Howard. Listen to 'Keep your head up', the lyrics are beautiful. I also love Black Flies, Bones and I will be Blessed.

Oh hell, I love the whole album :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    Tesco's summer prices have arrived. One watermellon for £3; one small box of blueberries for £4 :zomg:
    Guess I'm pigging out this summer :')

ReputationRep:
    :sogood: Love Ben Howard. Listen to 'Keep your head up', the lyrics are beautiful. I also love Black Flies, Bones and I will be Blessed.

Oh hell, I love the whole album :mmm:
    Black Flies is sooo good too! Where did he come from? I only just found out about him, maybe this shows how terribly closed off from civilisation I have been during exams! But now it's good times and good music... ahh Ben Howard is perfect sitting in the woods music!! A bit like Band of Horses in a way.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.