Teh Super Awesome Juicy CURRENT YEAR 11 (2012-13) THREAD; MARK I Watch

This discussion is closed.
L'Evil Fish
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by MangoFreak)
Oh, I saw a bit of that the other night, I was going to watch it, looked hilarious.

Jack Whitehall :awesome:
(Original post by dinrah04)
You like Inbetweeners, IT Crowd? Maybe it's the lack of a Welsh character
No... they all piss me off.. My humour involves mocking people which is why I laughed when he said... At least he knows who his dad.is... Lame I know.but I laughed and at the gay guy....don't know why... I also laughed at random references to Nazi Germany
dinrah04
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by shadab786ahmed)
No... they all piss me off.. My humour involves mocking people which is why I laughed when he said... At least he knows who his dad.is... Lame I know.but I laughed and at the gay guy....don't know why... I also laughed at random references to Nazi Germany
They're hilarious, how dare you blaspheme! I very disappoint in you son.
L'Evil Fish
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
They're hilarious, how dare you blaspheme! I very disappoint in you son.
The things listed were what I found funny
L'Evil Fish
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I'm more anxious for WJEC Boundaries than Results... SOMEOME make me nervous... I wanna join in
dinrah04
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I'm more anxious for WJEC Boundaries than Results... SOMEOME make me nervous... I wanna join in
Cambridge are looking down on you, the doors are slightly ajar, slowly, closing. Entrance growing narrower and narrower.
foreverstrong_97
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
If you dont get the A's and A*'s your place in Cambridge will cease to exist....you wont get into Cambridge...you wont do chemical engineering...you'll be a no body...forever daunting over your failure
L'Evil Fish
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Cambridge are looking down on you, the doors are slightly ajar, slowly, closing. Entrance growing narrower and narrower.
(Original post by foreverstrong_97)
If you dont get the A's and A*'s your place in Cambridge will cease to exist....you wont get into Cambridge...you wont do chemical engineering...you'll be a no body...forever daunting over your failure
It's not working... Plus after watching somee programmes I'm not sureabout a degree I Want tk help u people...pharmacy is a part of chemistry Anyway..
themancunian
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
It's not working... Plus after watching somee programmes I'm not sureabout a degree I Want tk help u people...pharmacy is a part of chemistry Anyway..
Fail GCSE and you fail A-Levels; the pillars of society will then collapse on you and you will be trapped in a forever broken system of work, eat, sleep, work, eat, sleep...etc - You will become... the Layman
MangoFreak
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Well that was certainly...a sentence...I think :lol:
dinrah04
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Help us? Ooh I shall become a doctor, and when I prescribe to my patients you can be there to give them there pharmaceuticals ooh splendid
themancunian
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I think he got a bit nervous mid sentence and picked it back up with the emoticon.
MangoFreak
Rep:
?
You'll become a binman :pierre:

Not that there's anything wrong with that :ninja:
themancunian
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago

I'd say it's a pretty fun job, when you minus the smell of course. Aaand all the nasty juices.
foreverstrong_97
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
You could do pharmacy but its so much more competitive and if yo fail your life will cease to exist youll have no job and youll end up living on the streets begging for money and youll get like £1 a day which is enough for you to eat chicken and chips
MangoFreak
Rep:
?
(Original post by themancunian)
I'd say it's a pretty fun job, when you minus the smell of course. Aaand all the nasty juices.
Mmmm juices.
MangoFreak
Rep:
?
Oh! I know!

That motivation enough for you?
themancunian
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
You could do pharmacy but its so much more competitive and if yo fail your life will cease to exist youll have no job and youll end up living on the streets begging for money and youll get like £1 a day which is enough for you to eat chicken and chips
Holy crap you can get chicken and chips for £1!?
foreverstrong_97
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Holy crap you can get chicken and chips for £1!?
Yeah! Round here you can chips and three wings for £1
L'Evil Fish
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Fail GCSE and you fail A-Levels; the pillars of society will then collapse on you and you will be trapped in a forever broken system of work, eat, sleep, work, eat, sleep...etc - You will become... the Layman
Help us? Ooh I shall become a doctor, and when I prescribe to my patients you can be there to give them there pharmaceuticals ooh splendid

I typed that with my left hand while eating and my phone was on my right side so yeah

I don't know... Pharmacy and ChemEng are quite.different... And j don't want biology :lol:

Sanitation Engineers a.k.a Binmen get paid loads

Still not nervous... Hmmm... What makes people nervous here? Because I know I'm not getting less than a B this year (touchwood) because of the grade boundaries.. Unless WJEC screw me over
Little Tail Chaser
  • TSR Support Team
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Yeah! Round here you can chips and three wings for £1
That may not be chicken.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Brunel University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 23 Jan '19
  • University of the West of England, Bristol
    Undergraduate Open Afternoon - Frenchay Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Jan '19
  • University of East London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 23 Jan '19

Are you chained to your phone?