The Manchester United Thread XIX Watch

This discussion is closed.
difeo
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Lúcio)
Yeah because you were clearly superior when SAS destroyed you...
won more trophies that year
WeOnlyLiveOnce
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Yeah true, we'll never be as irrelevant as Liverpool have been in the past 20 odd years.
Lúcio
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by difeo)
won more trophies that year

That hurt
Rk2k14
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
SAS destroyed us...
Lúcio
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Rk2k14)
SAS destroyed us...
Cc

DDG made it only 3-0 instead of 10+
Massive credit to you guys for keeping him - I always hated Van der Sar for being so good but this guy is world class...
Dirtybit
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
True. Big clubs keep their best players.
Kenan and Kel
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
https://twitter.com/Footballltrolls/...80643845541888
Mackay
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Dirtybit)
True. Big clubs keep their best players.
Pimped Butterfly
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
LVG, wrestling and a **** meme, did you just come
Dirtybit
Rep:
?
Strong
Kenan and Kel
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Pimped Butterfly)
LVG, wrestling and a **** meme, did you just come
https://fat.gfycat.com/BoilingCommonFly.webm
WalkingAbortion
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Rooney :love:
qasidb
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Lúcio)
Cc

DDG made it only 3-0 instead of 10+
Massive credit to you guys for keeping him - I always hated Van der Sar for being so good but this guy is world class...
Can't be bothered to find the quote but didn't you actually predict that you'd dominate us only for de Gea to bail us out and for us to get a 1-0 win?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lúcio
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by qasidb)
Can't be bothered to find the quote but didn't you actually predict that you'd dominate us only for de Gea to bail us out and for us to get a 1-0 win?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Pretty much, yeah.
Not to mention that we'd concede from a set-piece/Fellaini contribution.

It was always going to happen though. DDG is unbelievably consistent so he's always going to make those kinds of saves.

You were extremely lucky but we only have ourselves to blame. You merely took your chance.
Mackay
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Fuming the more and more I see that goal.
trapking
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Mackay)
Fuming the more and more I see that goal.
LVG > Klopp > Liverpool.

SirAlexFerguson
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Beating Liverpool 4 times over the past two years has got to be one of LVG's greatest achievements whilst at United, two wins at Anfield in two years is a commendable achievement, not to mention the two thumping wins at Old Trafford

Although I am still LVG out, my stance has weakened quite a bit and maybe we should give him till the end of the season and if we miss out on top four then go for the sack.
StrangerthanEleven
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by SirAlexFerguson)
Beating Liverpool 4 times over the past two years has got to be one of LVG's greatest achievements whilst at United, two wins at Anfield in two years is a commendable achievement, not to mention the two thumping wins at Old Trafford

Although I am still LVG out, my stance has weakened quite a bit and maybe we should give him till the end of the season and if we miss out on top four then go for the sack.
If and that's a big if, we put the ground work in now to sign up Mourinho (Pep is off to City, he is the only one who can compete with him) to join in June.. then I'll be ok with him staying and scraping top 4. Would I like better? Of course but I'm being realistic. Top 4 and Van Gaal moved on this summer would be a great result. That's assuming we don't go and lose or draw the next two games. As we did look rather awful yesterday. But Newcastle was much better.

Alot of rumours Mourinho wants to hold off until the summer before joining. And plenty of reasons why that would make sense for him. He's not picking up a deflated side (as they certainly were when all the sacking chat was going off) in the middle of the season, trying to cover for someone else's mistake. He can start with a clean slate in the summer with all his own signings before he even has to kick a ball. Not to mention he gets until the summer to clear his head and spend time with his family.

All speculation and it could be LVG stays but unless he pulls off a miracle and wins the league or something daft I can't see it. As for Giggs, my opinion is if he was coming in he'd be in already after Norwich Bourmouth or Stoke. Ed apparently doesn't want to give control of the club to the CO92. Scholes doesn't even get free tickets to matches at OT anymore. I can't see him getting it yet. And rightly so. Way too early.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Mackay
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by SirAlexFerguson)
Beating Liverpool 4 times over the past two years has got to be one of LVG's greatest achievements whilst at United
Especially the two this season. Man United had 4 shots on target against Liverpool this season - and scored each time. Remarkable.
Dirtybit
Rep:
?
That efficiency though
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (134)
18.56%
Labour (309)
42.8%
Liberal Democrats (143)
19.81%
Green Party (41)
5.68%
Brexit Party (21)
2.91%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (2)
0.28%
SNP (9)
1.25%
Plaid Cymru (6)
0.83%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (1)
0.14%
Sinn Fein (1)
0.14%
SDLP (0)
0%
Ulster Unionist (1)