The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jneill
I *think* it just shows as Conditional. I never saw my son's Track so I can't be sure exactly what it says... (he missed one condition but was accepted later that day - 2pm by a telephone call from the AT).

I *think* if someone has missed and been outright rejected (i.e. not summer pooled or anything) then it will be updated at 8am.

If not outright rejected at 8 does that mean summerpooled? Or could homerton think about it and accept me later on without being summerpooled?

Posted from TSR Mobile
reason #4 why it's okay to miss my offer: no Home Bargains in Cambridge. I can't live without that store, and there's probably 50 in Manchester alone.
Original post by physicsmaths
If not outright rejected at 8 does that mean summerpooled? Or could homerton think about it and accept me later on without being summerpooled?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Im pretty sure all colleges revisit all of ur application before summer pooling/rejection i.e. you could still here from Homerton the same day saying they'll have you anyway after you've sent in ur ums.
Original post by Platopus
Thanks. I have seen this, but couldn't see a status along the lines of "you have been rejected by X". There's only a status for if you are in clearing. I was wondering what my status would be on track if you haven't met your firm offer, but your insurance university has yet to either make your offer unconditional or send you to clearing.

If no decision has been made then the offers still show as "conditional" - some people claim your insurance choice disappears if you get your firm but when I applied two years ago both my choices still showed on Track with a successful/unconditional tag.
Thanks. I have seen this, but couldn't see a status along the lines of "you have been rejected by X". There's only a status for if you are in clearing. I was wondering what my status would be on track if you haven't met your firm offer, but your insurance university has yet to either make your offer unconditional or send you to clearing.

Try this http://i.imgur.com/CXKjMMe.jpg
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/content.php?r=15447-ucas-track-on-results-day

For near misses the college may think about it, e.g. to await the UMS details.
Original post by Serine Soul
reason #4 why it's okay to miss my offer: no Home Bargains in Cambridge. I can't live without that store, and there's probably 50 in Manchester alone.

Never heard of it :s-smilie:, what is it?
Original post by DesignPredator
Never heard of it :s-smilie:, what is it?

lol dw you'll never need to go there
I had a dream one day where I got 4A*S in my A-Level and got the grades but when I checked Track it said they couldn't accept me until I had sent them proof that I had read two books that I had written on my PS, so I ended up having to make a moodboard of pictures showing I had read them (idk why that would be proof though). Needless to say, I freaked out when I woke up.
Original post by jneill
Try this http://i.imgur.com/CXKjMMe.jpg
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/content.php?r=15447-ucas-track-on-results-day

For near misses the college may think about it, e.g. to await the UMS details.

Thanks so much! The second link you provided seems to say that if I have missed my firm, then it will say "unsuccessful" whether or not my insurance offer has updated.
Original post by AmyPilot
If no decision has been made then the offers still show as "conditional" - some people claim your insurance choice disappears if you get your firm but when I applied two years ago both my choices still showed on Track with a successful/unconditional tag.

Thank you.
So this is happening in Cambridge right now...

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showpost.php?p=66927226&postcount=177
Thanks so much! The second link you provided seems to say that if I have missed my firm, then it will say "unsuccessful" whether or not my insurance offer has updated.

Yes - that's my understanding too.
Original post by jneill
Yes - that's my understanding too.

Great, now I know what to look for.
Do you ring up your college if it still says conditional on track or do you wait until they ring you?
Original post by AlexeiLipov
Do you ring up your college if it still says conditional on track or do you wait until they ring you?

You email your UMS breakdown.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jneill
You email your UMS breakdown.

Posted from TSR Mobile

And then wait?
No one replied to my previous post. :frown:

Original post by Insight314
Anyone else got email from their admissions officer about making sure the address/email you have provided to them is correct?

I stress out everytime I get an email from Cambz lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know it's probably a generic email, but I am a desperate mofo and see everything as a sign.
Original post by AlexeiLipov
And then wait?

Yep.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got an email from homerton on thursday about sending certificates.
Why lead me on why.
Can't you wait till friday and stop giving hope to the rejectees. Thanks natasha thomas.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got an email from homerton on thursday about sending certificates.
Why lead me on why.
Can't you wait till friday and stop giving hope to the rejectees. Thanks natasha thomas.

Posted from TSR Mobile

What certificates? Didn't you send them like a while ago?

Latest

Trending

Trending