Anyone else going to Queen's?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brendan.)
    Freshers' Week emails came today! Ah! :dance:
    What did they say?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by micky022)
    What did they say?
    There's literally about 26 documents attached, with different information from Matriculation, to a map of Oxford, the Blue Book, Medical Arrangements, Freshers' Week schedule, JCR timetables, Fees information, and forms to fill out! aaah!

ReputationRep:
    There's literally about 26 documents attached, with different information from Matriculation, to a map of Oxford, the Blue Book, Medical Arrangements, Freshers' Week schedule, JCR timetables, Fees information, and forms to fill out! aaah!
    Ah I'm jealous now, I haven't had any contact from SEH or UCAS. Need my AS12

ReputationRep:
    Ah I'm jealous now, I haven't had any contact from SEH or UCAS. Need my AS12
    It'll come! I got a letter this morning from ChCh confirming my place has been 'assured', but no UCAS letter yet..

ReputationRep:
    It'll come! I got a letter this morning from ChCh confirming my place has been 'assured', but no UCAS letter yet..
    If the UCAS letters are like Track, it'll be October by the time we get them...

ReputationRep:
    Got a letter from Hertford too!

At least I know it's definately not a mistake now :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by soutioirsim)

i think we may become relatively well aquainted in lets say ooooo a month and a half

which subject?

ReputationRep:

Cool what's in it?

ReputationRep:
    If the UCAS letters are like Track, it'll be October by the time we get them...
    True, very true.

I know! Even though I knew yesterday I got the grades, it still didn't feel real until I got the letter from them today!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RupertTheBear)
    Cool what's in it?
    Just a confirmation of my place at the college

(Original post by hattierosie)
    i think we may become relatively well aquainted in lets say ooooo a month and a half

which subject?
    Sweet, it's becoming quite real now! Physics, you?

ReputationRep:
    Just got my Freshers' Pack from St Hugh's with all my information in it! I'm so excited now, it all seems a lot more real than it did yesterday.

ReputationRep:
    Jealous.

I got my letter from Magdalen confirming my place. Anxiously waiting for the Freshers' information, I feel like I might split in two with excitement.

ReputationRep:
    I'm in! And I'm going to Christ Church (I had an open offer)! Now for the mound of paperwork...................... I got 9 emails with 26 attachments from christ church the morning

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucius)
    I'm in! And I'm going to Christ Church (I had an open offer)! Now for the mound of paperwork...................... I got 9 emails with 26 attachments from christ church the morning
    Christ Church lawyer here (wow that sounds weird!) Am I the only one finding it hard to understand loads of what the attachments say? God knows how I'll cope with the degree!

ReputationRep:
    Anybody going to Magdalen had their letter - if so does it have accomodation info in? Can't wait for freshers

ReputationRep:
    Email from St Catz with a link to loads of attachments
    Exciting, but is kind of ruined by the fact that I got concussed during results day partying and using the laptop/reading them is giving me a mega headache

ReputationRep:
    Just got my SEH email with a WebLearn link to a boatload of stuff. WOO

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sabreese)
    Anybody going to Magdalen had their letter - if so does it have accomodation info in? Can't wait for freshers
    No, it was pretty much "congratulations, see you in October".

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.