Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Describe The Person Above You Generation X Watch

• View Poll Results: [MULTIPLE VOTES ALLOWED!!] Who would you like to meet face to face?
    This Honest
    41.67%
    The Epicurean
    20.83%
    Ranbow99
    25.00%
    L'Evil Fish
    37.50%
    Olympiad
    29.17%
    Malevolent
    37.50%
    Boumavilla
    12.50%
    ZRO
    29.17%
    Stevo F
    20.83%
    The Mad Dog
    12.50%
    Simran Mars Foster
    12.50%
    Beeninetytwo
    25.00%
    ipoop
    33.33%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IDukem)
    As you should be, it took me ages getting that badge I remember swimming underneath some lifeguard person pouring water on my head with a watering can...I still don't understand why I had to do that even now haha. I could swim a width but nope, I wasn't allowed the badge until I swam underneath someone sprinkling water out of a watering can.
    :lol:

I remember when I was taking one of my badges we had to swim with our clothes on I remember one boy was practically drowning and the instructor just kept on barking at him poor kid

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    Really :yep: family farm and all that shiz :ahee:

Aww, poor Salma :hugs: were they chickens though? Free range chickens? They are so fun to chase :awesome:
    Those were the days :moon:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah there were chickens horses and I also remember peacocks :mmm:

We uses to chase the ducks

Where we used to live there was a lake opposite our house and there were a load of ducks there so what we used to do was get bread and leave a trail an lead it to our house and our neighbours and the ducks would just follow :moon:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Converse girl)
    :lol:

I remember when I was taking one of my badges we had to swim with our clothes on I remember one boy was practically drowning and the instructor just kept on barking at him poor kid
    Haha that poor innocent kid.

I can't remember if I ever had to swim with my normal clothes on actually...I may have done. I remember going to a beach and some dude ran into the sea and started swimming with his jeans on and them came out 5 minutes later complaining that his jeans were rubbing against his legs and it hurt...*facepalm*

ReputationRep:
    Yeah there were chickens horses and I also remember peacocks :mmm:

We uses to chase the ducks

Where we used to live there was a lake opposite our house and there were a load of ducks there so what we used to do was get bread and leave a trail an lead it to our house and our neighbours and the ducks would just follow :moon:
    No ducks down my end :nah: No horses either, that would have been amazing :moon: They were a few horses not far away though, I remember driving by a field full of horses of all sizes :moon: Good times :moon:

ReputationRep:
    Nooooo not the red ring of doom :cry2:

These are times I really hate being so clumsy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IDukem)
    Haha that poor innocent kid.

I can't remember if I ever had to swim with my normal clothes on actually...I may have done. I remember going to a beach and some dude ran into the sea and started swimming with his jeans on and them came out 5 minutes later complaining that his jeans were rubbing against his legs and it hurt...*facepalm*
    :facepalm: indeed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    No ducks down my end :nah: No horses either, that would have been amazing :moon: They were a few horses not far away though, I remember driving by a field full of horses of all sizes :moon: Good times :moon:
    Yeah after school we used to always go and just watch them and this one time we got to feed them but they are beautiful creatures :yep:

ReputationRep:

Your X Box dead? :hugs: :console: GET A PLAYSTATION! :fuhrer: Or have it fixed which seems more sensible And you won't have to purchase new games :mmm:
    Yeah after school we used to always go and just watch them and this one time we got to feed them but they are beautiful creatures :yep:
    That sounds amazing :gah: I'm so jealous Salama Wama banana!

ReputationRep:
    No one notices my absence ever :unimpressed:

I am finished with art guuuuuuiiiise

Who wants to see my awesome final piece?:rolleyes: (it's not awesome)

ReputationRep:

You have an Xbox?!!! You never said

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    Your X Box dead? :hugs: :console: GET A PLAYSTATION! :fuhrer: Or have it fixed which seems more sensible And you won't have to purchase new games :mmm:

That sounds amazing :gah: I'm so jealous Salama Wama banana!
    Yeah it was :sigh: I wish we could back to our childhood times:sad:

:stomp: yeah I want to give my self a break from bloody maths and this is what happens :sad:

Okay I am officially bored

ReputationRep:
    It's broken now :emo:

:stomp: yeah I want to give my self a break from bloody maths and this is what happens :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Le fish fash :ahee: :hugs:

(Original post by L'Evil Fish)

ReputationRep:

There's no point mentioning you being absent anymore, you seem to get banned every week now :pierre:

I DO!! :gah:

ReputationRep:
    Le fish fash :ahee: :hugs:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    There's no point mentioning you being absent anymore, you seem to get banned every week now :pierre:

I DO!! :gah:
    Ready?:mmm:

Heil Das Fuhrer :fuhrer:

The idea behind it is Hitler being a puppeteer and getting the fat **** to sign the Munich Agreement

Name:  1368291349789.jpg
Views: 45
Size:  73.7 KB

Messed up the arms

ReputationRep:

Oh no :hugs: I I too will play video games today, after I finish the footy game on tv, heading to a friend's for some footy on PS3 :mmm:

Honestly, thank **** I sold my piece a few months ago, I don't think I would be so ahead of my studies if I hadn't :nah:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by This Honest)
    You have an Xbox?!!! You never said
    I have one too

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Olympiad)
    I have one too

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Don't lie. You trying to make me high? :hmmm:

If so, what's your gamertag?

ReputationRep:

The idea behind it is Hitler being a puppeteer and getting the fat **** to sign the Munich Agreement

Messed up the arms
    That is amazing :gasp: it are those wolverines claws :crazy: if it is it is genius I love it :ahee:

Can I join :ahee:
    although I am really bad at football games :mmm:

I have self control:smug: okay maybe not i have to put it away and only get it out on Saturday and Sundays when it is exam times :mmm:

ReputationRep:

Messed up the arms
    I actually like the arms :holmes: Give Adolf a weird figure, something abnormal about him which is not far from reality Also *idiot spewing bs alert* from how I'm interpreting it... the weird hands inadvertently draws attention to how the Munich Agreement was kind of a foolish move on the part of the Fuhrer - not the deal itself but the events after the deal :holmes: So the hands being disfigured fit well the piece and probably is the most striking element of your work

P.s.s I love how frail Churchill seems under the control of Mein Fuhrer

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.