Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by asahota1986)
    Got an offer for grad, interviewed on 29th Jan! Unbelievable!
    (Original post by Amy_Kitch)
    Offer!!!!! A101 and was interviewed on Jan 28th! Can't believe it! Good luck guys xx
    [QUOTE=Minermis;46630014]Just got a graduate medicine offer!!!

Congratulations on all your offers!!! Can I ask what your UKCAT score is????? ??
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LiSpi)
    Totally the same. I'm hidden round the back of the nurses station at work obsessively clicking refresh! You were on the 27th right?
    Hopefully they just haven't got to our group yet!
    Yeah, although I am sure Amy Kitch was 27th.

Went outside to check my bike out and see if it was rideable, just to pass the time but no emails when I got back. Its worse waiting now!

ReputationRep:
    Ahh all these people getting offers for GEM on 28th, and I get an email requesting a workplace reference!

I'm hoping that's good news though? Surely they wouldn't request more information if they were going to reject me?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    I wonder how long it takes from when the uni updates ucas to when the applicant gets the email and it appears on their track...hmmm

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=srahman;46630690]
    (Original post by Minermis)
    Just got a graduate medicine offer!!!

Congratulations on all your offers!!! Can I ask what your UKCAT score is????? ??
    645...!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amyk89)
    Yeah, although I am sure Amy Kitch was 27th.

Went outside to check my bike out and see if it was rideable, just to pass the time but no emails when I got back. Its worse waiting now!
    Yes I was 27th, my bad, still in shock my brain isn't working!! Wishing you all the best of luck!!!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amy_Kitch)
    Yes I was 27th, my bad, still in shock my brain isn't working!! Wishing you all the best of luck!!!

Are you going to be firming Leicester? Did you get emails from the uni as well or just track?

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=srahman;46630690]
    (Original post by Minermis)
    Just got a graduate medicine offer!!!

Thank you it was 767.5
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adam657)
    Ahh all these people getting offers for GEM on 28th, and I get an email requesting a workplace reference!

I'm hoping that's good news though? Surely they wouldn't request more information if they were going to reject me?
    Exactly!

I keep thinking along the same lines. Did they ring because I wasn't good enough for gem and wanted to check I wouldn't reject a 5 year offer..... You could go crazy with all the possibilities and if they rang today that means they're looking at my application and now I've told them what I want why can't they hurry up and tell me!

Urgh!! And I feel bad for moaning bout this when there are people who have yet to hear from their choices at all!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Offer! I will be firming as soon as it appears on track

ReputationRep:
    Congrats!! You clearly deserve that. So happy for you...
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by purple and gold)
    Congrats!! You clearly deserve that. So happy for you...

Thanks, would rep if I could

ReputationRep:
    Thanks, would rep if I could
    Haha, no worries.
    I think that undergraduates like me may hear back soon about jan interviews.
    Anyways, enjoy today, you have been on this thread a lot lol.

ReputationRep:
    Haha, no worries.
    I think that undergraduates like me may hear back soon about jan interviews.
    Anyways, enjoy today, you have been on this thread a lot lol.
    i reckon they're going to wait until after the 13th for undergrad but i suppose that's not too far away!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by langers21)
    i reckon they're going to wait until after the 13th for undergrad but i suppose that's not too far away!
    Only time will tell....

ReputationRep:
    Well done to the grads that have heard! Will you be confirming?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Only time will tell....
    hopefully it's a short period of time!

ReputationRep:
    Well done! I'm so happy for you! But as you were in my group I'm guessing it's up for me!
    I wonder if Petzneo has heard?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LiSpi)
    Well done! I'm so happy for you! But as you were in my group I'm guessing it's up for me!
    I wonder if Petzneo has heard?
    I think they are probably doing it one by one, as I have only had an email from Leicester... so don't give up! Only a few offers have gone out... plenty left!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Newtothis83)
    Well done to the grads that have heard! Will you be confirming?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I will be, it was always my first choice. Would be nice to hear from others that will be.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.