Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys! does have a general idea of what baker asks for its telephone interview? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard anything other than a rejection from Linklaters? Seems forever since I since I submitted my application and still not heard anything.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darbythetinker)
    Yeah about a fortnight ago now, questions were very general as I recalled, usual motivation to work for the firm kind of stuff.

Also asking fro myself and a friend, has anyone heard from Kennedys or Bond Dickinson?

have you heard back from hill dickinson yet?? still waiting and i did mine about two weeks ago as well...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rpennchambers)
    have you heard back from hill dickinson yet?? still waiting and i did mine about two weeks ago as well...

I think online it says everyone will be notified on March.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sian.)
    Congrats!

What office did you apply for? Still not heard anything.
    Manchester... good luck to you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leenz)
    A long time reader, but first time poster here has anyone else heard back from Bird and Bird after the Watson glazer test?
    No I'm still waiting as well! Did mine on the 4th of Feb and not a word since

ReputationRep:
    Hi

Has anybody heard from eversheds Manchester office post app?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Any news from Mishcon post AC?

ReputationRep:
    PFO from Travers Smith post interview. Quite depressed

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard from Farrers or Boodle Hatfield?

ReputationRep:
    Baker and Mckenzie vac scheme!! Over the moon, only had my AC yesterday so I heard back very quickly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jemima0120)
    Has anyone heard from Farrers or Boodle Hatfield?
    Nothing from Boodle, when did you apply? I've read in some older threads that they seem to take some time before replying

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by STheBlondie)
    Baker and Mckenzie vac scheme!! Over the moon, only had my AC yesterday so I heard back very quickly.
    Congrats!!

ReputationRep:
    congrats

ReputationRep:
    do you mind me asking when did u submit your application? I did so on 30 Jan. Wondering how long they take to send out AC offers. thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sian.)
    Hi

Has anybody heard from eversheds Manchester office post app?

Thanks
    I've not and i'm waiting on them too - i know quite a few people have heard back and have telephone interviews but none for the manchester office

ReputationRep:
    So.... if you email a firm for an update after an application (and you know of others who, after doing so, received rejections) and they reply with "we are in the process of shortlisting candidates and you will be contacted in due course" - does that mean you are still in the running or does it mean there is a PFO on the way?

Would appreciate any thoughts ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chasingtruths)
    do you mind me asking when did u submit your application? I did so on 30 Jan. Wondering how long they take to send out AC offers. thanks
    I submitted in November and got sent the tests the week before last, had a telephone interview on Friday and got an AC invite that same day for yesterday. They acted pretty quickly so hopefully you'll hear soon!

ReputationRep:
    Congrats!! :danceboy:

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations! Do you have any tips for the telephone interview and AC?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.