Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jean-Luc Picard)
    Ah okay, good luck with your coursework! I'm okay but also not slept, though far too used to that, travelling home atm, be good to be back in our own flat with all my tech haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks. Sorry to hear that :console: Can be hard when you're not in familiar surroundings too. Hope your journey back is okay :hugs:

For some reason I voluntarily woke up at 6:30 this morning feeling absolutely euphoric and like this was going to be the beat day ever. It's now 11:40 and I just want to curl up in a ball and cry

How did my mood swing so fast so drastically? :/

ReputationRep:
    Starting to get slightly stressed about exam on Friday. Have done about 1/4 of the material so I can get through it all. Mostly just annoyed at myself because I know that two or three years ago I could have done it all in a day and I'm struggling to focus on it and motivate myself.
    My plan is basically to get through the rest of it today and then tomorrow go through it all with some past papers and work out which bits I'm struggling to remember so I can cram them just before the exam. I debated going to the library but it's busy so have moved my laptop to my wardrobe instead so I can't use it as a distraction.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScaryScience)
    Thanks. Sorry to hear that :console: Can be hard when you're not in familiar surroundings too. Hope your journey back is okay :hugs:
    Yeah it's harder as well cause not got much with me so less to do while up! Thanks, it's okay so far but I'm dehydrated and nothing to drink which is annoying! :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Anyone watch nurse last night?

BBC comedy on CPNs.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode...urse-episode-1

ReputationRep:
    I survived the scary nurse appointment. the nurse was really nice and reassuring though it did hurt :sadnod:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    we all care :yep: :lovehug:
    :hugs: thanks lovely how are you today?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Snufkin)
    My home assessment didn't happen. They phoned to say they weren't coming, no reason or apology and no idea when they're going to arrange another assessment. Not a good omen of things to come.
    Hope they organise another one soon for you :console:
    Also I really like your avatar Moomins, right? :eek:

(Original post by superwolf)
    Thanks Ducky! I hope you found your bear.
    Will have another look round today or tomorrow.... :sad: They put another picture/some clues up, and I swear I'd looked round where it looks as though it might be yesterday, but still couldn't find it! Anyway.... :getmecoat:

(Original post by Spock's Socks)
    I think the stress of the last few weeks has finally caught up with me. A lot of you know all the crap that has happened lately. Yesterday I went for a day out with my bf and I had been feeling jittery and panicky all day but when we got there, I collapsed to the floor and had what I call a terror attack and it was in front of everyone I was absolutely mortified. I've only ever had panic attacks like that in my flat. I get normal, generic every day panic attacks almost daily and they suck but I can deal with them. A terror attack is where the panic absolutely terrifies me and I truly believe I am dying and all I can say is "I'm dying!" "get me a doctor!" etc. I only get these ones maybe once or twice a month and they tend to hit me out of the blue. I feel like they are something more than a panic attack because of how strong the sensation is but I know all attacks vary in severity. I just worry about everything

I'm worried I am going to become agoraphobic like I did a few years ago when I first started getting attacks in general because I am scared of taking another 'terror attack' outside. I already felt depressed and deflated after everything that has happened lately but this is the cherry on the cake. I feel like I have been kicked in the gut. I am tempted to cancel my driving lessons for a while and spend the money I would be using for that on private counseling. The waiting lists on NHS are too long and I don't want to try medication so maybe this would be worth a shot? I'm too scared to drive again in case I take an attack like that while on the road
    Not sure what to suggest with driving/counselling, but just wanted to post some :hugs: to you

(Original post by CescaD96)
    I had counselling yesterday again, and once more I hated it. All this talking... I'm completely over it.
    :hugs:

(Original post by Anonymous #2)
    I don't care what anybody says, hiding is good :yep: I'm watching a documentary on Netflix about Lego and I really want to buy some. I tell myself it'll be a good distraction technique but really I just want me some Lego :mmm:
    (Original post by furryface12)
    It is, definitely! Think I still have some Lego somewhere, might have to find that sometime... If I do absolutely nothing for the rest of the week because I'm playing with Lego I'm blaming you now
    Can't believe I missed out on this lego chat :eek: All the cool kids take lego with them to Uni :ninja: Have a couple diorama's set up :cool: Go get lego!!! Though it's so expensive now :sad:

James - they get paid to count bricks?! :eek: I want that job

-----------------------------------------------

Really confused, supposedly running/supervising this social tonight, as the person organising couldn't make it, so I'm taking over. But he organised for rubbish times, sort of, and a lot of people in the society are now running an unofficial social a few hours later, so just worried it'll just be me at this earlier one, and I've said I'd run it, and also just disappointed with so many people bailing on this one.

I mean it was unfair/a bit shortsighted to have the official one at the time it was, but anyway..! Just think it's unfair to just leave it, especially as a fair few people could make it. Just don't like all this stuff going on behind people's backs in this society (he says, moaning behind people's backs on a forum... Though I hope it's not quite the same thing )

Just can imagine me going (which I need to get ready for soon!) and being me and someone else, and then everyone else going to this unofficial one a few hours after Was wanting to have a nice social with friends today as a sort of birthday thing, without it being my birthday/no focus on my birthday, because noone (I hope, sort of ) knows :ninja:

Also emailed tutor and said I wouldn't do presentation. He hasn't replied yet though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Odd socks)
    I survived the scary nurse appointment. the nurse was really nice and reassuring though it did hurt :sadnod:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Glad it went okay for you!

---

Have water :woo:

Not long now till were home thankfully! Need my chair and pc lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    For some reason I voluntarily woke up at 6:30 this morning feeling absolutely euphoric and like this was going to be the beat day ever. It's now 11:40 and I just want to curl up in a ball and cry

How did my mood swing so fast so drastically? :/
    Don't know what to suggest but :hugs:

(Original post by Valvopus)
    Starting to get slightly stressed about exam on Friday. Have done about 1/4 of the material so I can get through it all. Mostly just annoyed at myself because I know that two or three years ago I could have done it all in a day and I'm struggling to focus on it and motivate myself.
    My plan is basically to get through the rest of it today and then tomorrow go through it all with some past papers and work out which bits I'm struggling to remember so I can cram them just before the exam. I debated going to the library but it's busy so have moved my laptop to my wardrobe instead so I can't use it as a distraction.
    Good luck for exam

Well done Glad they were nice! :hugs:

(Original post by Noodlzzz)

BBC comedy on CPNs.

Currently hooked watching lots of Community - How was it though? :holmes:

(Original post by Snufkin)
    My home assessment didn't happen. They phoned to say they weren't coming, no reason or apology and no idea when they're going to arrange another assessment. Not a good omen of things to come.
    That's really rubbish of them, is it the NHS mental health service? What's the matter are you not leaving the house, do you have a diagnosis?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Gotta start packing and doing online check-in soon :headfire:

:grouphugs: for everyone, especially Spock's Socks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by purple-duck)
    Can't believe I missed out on this lego chat :eek: All the cool kids take lego with them to Uni :ninja: Have a couple diorama's set up :cool: Go get lego!!! Though it's so expensive now :sad:

James - they get paid to count bricks?! :eek: I want that job

-----------------------------------------------

Really confused, supposedly running/supervising this social tonight, as the person organising couldn't make it, so I'm taking over. But he organised for rubbish times, sort of, and a lot of people in the society are now running an unofficial social a few hours later, so just worried it'll just be me at this earlier one, and I've said I'd run it, and also just disappointed with so many people bailing on this one.

I mean it was unfair/a bit shortsighted to have the official one at the time it was, but anyway..! Just think it's unfair to just leave it, especially as a fair few people could make it. Just don't like all this stuff going on behind people's backs in this society (he says, moaning behind people's backs on a forum... Though I hope it's not quite the same thing )

Just can imagine me going (which I need to get ready for soon!) and being me and someone else, and then everyone else going to this unofficial one a few hours after Was wanting to have a nice social with friends today as a sort of birthday thing, without it being my birthday/no focus on my birthday, because noone (I hope, sort of ) knows :ninja:

Also emailed tutor and said I wouldn't do presentation. He hasn't replied yet though
    Lego is the best! As you said, so expensive though. Going to go to the Lego store on Friday and get a Pick A Brick cup :mmm:

Hope the social thing turns out alright, you've done a good thing though, remember that. I could never be involved in a society in the way that you are, too stressful!

You like Community?! I think you're the only person I know who watches it I used to love it but for some reason stopped watching after season 4, Chang annoys me too much.

ReputationRep:
    Today's exam actually went ok I think? I mean, I got all the material down that I wanted to get down, but I kept dissociating and staring at the ceiling, etc. Hate the fact that the question was so vague/broad, have no idea if I've done well or not.

Also got contacted by my psychs secretary, got an appointment on Friday. A bit scared because I've had no time to prepare but it's the only one they had available and I don't think I can wait? I'm so nervous. What happens at follow up appointments? :/ gah, I hate the unknown...

Really don't want to go to counselling later, feel too dissociated to deal with it/make any use of it, uggh, I'm such a waste of time.

ReputationRep:
    not feeling good at all. could really really do with a real life hug. want to cry

ReputationRep:
    :hugs: thanks lovely how are you today?
    well done on nurse appointment lovely :hugs: am not great but meh. How are you doing now? :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Noodlzzz)

BBC comedy on CPNs.

watched half of it and thought it was rubbish/cringey. what did you think?

(Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    Gotta start packing and doing online check-in soon :headfire:

:grouphugs: for everyone, especially Spock's Socks
    have fun :hugs:

(Original post by Pathway)
    Today's exam actually went ok I think? I mean, I got all the material down that I wanted to get down, but I kept dissociating and staring at the ceiling, etc. Hate the fact that the question was so vague/broad, have no idea if I've done well or not.

Also got contacted by my psychs secretary, got an appointment on Friday. A bit scared because I've had no time to prepare but it's the only one they had available and I don't think I can wait? I'm so nervous. What happens at follow up appointments? :/ gah, I hate the unknown...

Really don't want to go to counselling later, feel too dissociated to deal with it/make any use of it, uggh, I'm such a waste of time.
    well done on exam. good luck for counselling and psych appointment

Just not attracted to my girlfriend anymore but i'm scared of being alone and in a dark place for a while incase it tips me over the edge. What do i do?

ReputationRep:

well done on exam. good luck for counselling and psych appointment

Thank you. :hugs: How are you?

ReputationRep:
    Back home! Think im going in to sort job stuff out tomorrow now iv found my counterpart license! ****s getting real!

Posted from TSR Mobile

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 19, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.