Post Your Favourite Inspirational Quotes :) watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    :rofl:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :adore:
    Ohh haha Oh I see. That is a cool fact! I'd actually want a coat like that and have done for a long time actually but I don't think it would suit me (:lol:) Yes, very admirable :yep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    No, no, no! SassKing, I feel like telling you to shut up but that's mean :erm: noooooo, you can't possibly! My mind is just going through a cycle of the 5 w's + how :rofl:
    :lol:

I have a coat like that I haven't been able to wear it a lot though because it's more of a winter thing It's a bit like this

Spoiler:
    Show
    :rofl: There's someone I'm friends with on Facebook and they were friends with him I posted on his wall that I was reading the book for a second time and I was enjoying it, and he mentioned that he was glad that I liked it and that it wouldn't of been made possible without the bands' help among others

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SassKing13)
    :lol:

I have a coat like that I haven't been able to wear it a lot though because it's more of a winter thing It's a bit like this

Spoiler:
    Show
    :rofl: There's someone I'm friends with on Facebook and they were friends with him I posted on his wall that I was reading the book for a second time and I was enjoying it, and he mentioned that he was glad that I liked it and that it wouldn't of been made possible without the bands' help among others
    Lucky! ohh fair enough

:eek:SassKing's coat has Matrix's approval:top:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Matrix understands :yep: It's just a bit too much for her to take in at the moment She has learned another very cool fact about SassKing - which will take a while to sink in as usual

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It's not a quote, but I thought this McCulloch lyric would suit this thread. It's from a song called "Make Me Shine".

I'll be with you in your Summer
    Winter Spring and Fall days
    You and me, yeah we've got each other
    I'll be there - always

And yeah, you can use my quote

ReputationRep:
    It's not a quote, but I thought this McCulloch lyric would suit this thread. It's from a song called "Make Me Shine".

I'll be with you in your Summer
    Winter Spring and Fall days
    You and me, yeah we've got each other
    I'll be there - always

And yeah, you can use my quote
    I love those lyrics a lot!

Cool
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    I love those lyrics a lot!

Cool
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    There are some more from the same song that could apply to getting through the hard times in life.

When our ship hits stormy weather
    We'll ride the tidal waves
    You and me sailing seas together
    In the same boat - always

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't say it was inspirational as such but there was a film that F.Nietzsche recommended to me which I would definitely recommend to others called Hector and the Search for Happiness. It provides a great outlook on life and happiness in general and really does show you how lucky you are for the things most people would take for granted. Thanks F.Nietzsche!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler just to allow me to use multiple lines on my laptop
    My quote of the day (:ahee:) is "Masterpieces are worth the wait" which is from SassKing13. I could go on about how great I feel this line is but I don't really want to bore anyone Anyway, I think it really does have multiple meanings but for me, I feel it's inspirational because it shows that you are going nowhere, it could be because life is preparing you for something amazing instead of leaving you to settle with something satisfactory, so to speak. After saying that, it does seem quite obvious but anyways, it is a great quote, me thinks

ReputationRep:
    Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 101
Size:  27.2 KB
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    There are some more from the same song that could apply to getting through the hard times in life.

When our ship hits stormy weather
    We'll ride the tidal waves
    You and me sailing seas together
    In the same boat - always
    Aw, that's a lovely one too :yep: I really like these lyrics...I might have to listen to that song after Duran

ReputationRep:
Views: 79
Size:  23.8 KBAttachment 566278566280
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reachin4TheStars)
Views: 101
Size:  27.2 KB
    :top: great quotes as usual

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't say it was inspirational as such but there was a film that F.Nietzsche recommended to me which I would definitely recommend to others called Hector and the Search for Happiness. It provides a great outlook on life and happiness in general and really does show you how lucky you are for the things most people would take for granted. Thanks F.Nietzsche!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler just to allow me to use multiple lines on my laptop
    My quote of the day (:ahee:) is "Masterpieces are worth the wait" which is from SassKing13. I could go on about how great I feel this line is but I don't really want to bore anyone Anyway, I think it really does have multiple meanings but for me, I feel it's inspirational because it shows that you are going nowhere, it could be because life is preparing you for something amazing instead of leaving you to settle with something satisfactory, so to speak. After saying that, it does seem quite obvious but anyways, it is a great quote, me thinks
    PRSOM and yeah, you should listen to it. It's later Bunnymen though - 2001 - but hopefully you'll still like it. I do.

ReputationRep:
    PRSOM and yeah, you should listen to it. It's later Bunnymen though - 2001 - but hopefully you'll still like it. I do.
    Cool. Right, I'll let you know how that goes

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Cool. Right, I'll let you know how that goes

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Awesome

ReputationRep:
    Awesome
    Yup - you should watch it:ahee: I'm onto Girls on film and it's nearly finished...Simon's dancing though XD

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    :top: great quotes as usual
    Thank you beautiful! 👑💖

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reachin4TheStars)
    Thank you beautiful! 👑💖
    Aw, thanks! :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.