Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by кяя)
    Me

I'm even more f*cked for PSYA4

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ditto, not even started revision.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got any predictions for Bio rhythms and sleep?

I'm stuffed of nature of sleep comes up 😩

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NHM)
    Ditto, not even started revision.
    same here

might just go and watch the walking dead

ReputationRep:
    Nobody seems to be doing intelligence.... I'm struggling with it so much and can't find ANY essay samples online nor has loopa made an ebook on it...

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else using the predictions on Loopa and praying that the predicted essays come up?
    Because the 4 essays predicted for each of my topics are the only ones I've revised.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by evekay)
    who's f*cked?
    I 😪

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by evekay)
    who's f*cked?
    That would be me :hello:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChloeElizabeth01)
    Anyone else using the predictions on Loopa and praying that the predicted essays come up?
    Because the 4 essays predicted for each of my topics are the only ones I've revised.
    That's exactly what I'm doing aha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T-Osiris)
    That's exactly what I'm doing aha
    Glad I'm not the only one, fingers crossed he continues to predict well.

ReputationRep:
    all the notes I've made only have around 3/4 - 1 page of AO1 and 1 page of AO2 so how the hell are people writing 3 page essays

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PhoenixBlaze123)
    all the notes I've made only have around 3/4 - 1 page of AO1 and 1 page of AO2 so how the hell are people writing 3 page essays
    I generally have my A01 point which is anything from half to 3/4 of a page, and then like 2-4 AO2 points. I'm on like a page and half. Can't remember much more.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hihihi123)
    Are you sure? On my timetable it says 2pm so that's okay isn't it? Its not wrong if thats what it says?
    I would leave earlier just in case

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Same here although I have revised Kohlbergs theory, purely because I have such a weird feeling about it coming up for some reason?

ReputationRep:
    Im doing aggression,sleep and eating.

Anybody made any predictions about this years questions?

ReputationRep:
    Sprecher

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully... there were a lot of sections that they haven't ever done so I'm really hoping its gonna be those since the specifications changing after us.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=ChloeElizabeth01;65525821]Anyone else using the predictions on Loopa and praying that the predicted essays come up?
    Because the 4 essays predicted for each of my topics are the only ones I've revised.[/QUOTE

What grade did you guys get at AS?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NHM)
    Same here although I have revised Kohlbergs theory, purely because I have such a weird feeling about it coming up for some reason?
    Kohlberg came up last year, doubt they'd do it two years in a row. But then again, it is the last year so anything could happen

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=violetvictorious;65526021]
    Because the 4 essays predicted for each of my topics are the only ones I've revised.[/QUOTE

What grade did you guys get at AS?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    C

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T-Osiris)
    Hopefully... there were a lot of sections that they haven't ever done so I'm really hoping its gonna be those since the specifications changing after us.
    Would make sense, but hey, 4 essays out of a potential 6 or 7 for each topic, you should be pretty much covered, plus if you remove the ones from last year, then that narrows it down more

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.