Summer 2017 Applications

Announcements Posted on
Four things that unis think matter more than league tables 08-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gavgav123)
    Doubt it. Thats £20 a day. Sounds completely off.
    (Original post by TheParham)
    1k for 10 weeks full time is below minimum wage surely? doubt it be legal
    Yeah the person must have missed a zero! Thanks

ReputationRep:
    UBS rejection... #herewego

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ox2018)
    Heard rumours that Centerview only pay 1k for the full 10 week internship? Do you reckon thats legit? The other banks all seem to be paying in the region 0f 1k a week
    Lol, I highly doubt this

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexjones1994)
    Sorry to hear...
    At what stage ? did you take the tests ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ay42)
    I'd be very interested to hear about point 1 too. Everyone here (like the guy above me) jokes about it, but no one has actually said what it's about.. Does it need preparation at all?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hey, just to come back really quickly on this. Did it last year, and if I remember correctly the questions are the same for everyone. Some guy might have listed them on last year's forum. If not, pm me I must have them somewhere in my files. Then again, they might have changed from one year to the next...

ReputationRep:
    when did you apply?

ReputationRep:
    Peeps, does your Barclays Business Insight State 2 invite start with: 'You got the interview! Barclays would like you to participate in a digital interview',or have I just been invited to an actual interview and skipped Business Insight 2?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by redilg)
    Peeps, does your Barclays Business Insight State 2 invite start with: 'You got the interview! Barclays would like you to participate in a digital interview',or have I just been invited to an actual interview and skipped Business Insight 2?
    Might have skipped, congratulations!

I got:

I am pleased to inform you that following your application for 2017 SA IBD, we would like to find out more about you, what motivates you and how you align to the Barclays Values and Capabilities.

To do this, we would like you to complete an online interview. Please ensure you take the interview in a quiet place where you can focus on the questions without interruption.

ReputationRep:
    Grad or Summer? IBD? When did you apply? Still heard nothing over here...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jcwh)

I got:

I am pleased to inform you that following your application for 2017 SA IBD, we would like to find out more about you, what motivates you and how you align to the Barclays Values and Capabilities.

To do this, we would like you to complete an online interview. Please ensure you take the interview in a quiet place where you can focus on the questions without interruption.
    How long did you wait for your invite? Or are you one of those that got invited straight away?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jcwh)

I got:

That's kind of scary, I am through but I know nothing about the interview!

It must have been a mistake - I received the above email (Business Insight 2), but there were issues with Hirevue and I wasn't able to access it.

ReputationRep:
    Any news from DB (they seem to be stuck...) and BAML post tests ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DaFrenchy)
    Any news from DB (they seem to be stuck...) and BAML post tests ?
    Nothing over here...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I passed the initial screening for hsbc global banking and markets. I was expecting a numerical test but instead i got a sjt and a verbal reasoning :/ . Has anyone done these?

ReputationRep:
    Citi test just froze on me, ffs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by redilg)
    That's kind of scary, I am through but I know nothing about the interview!

It must have been a mistake - I received the above email (Business Insight 2), but there were issues with Hirevue and I wasn't able to access it.
    How long did it take after your first assessment?

ReputationRep:
    fgdfgd

ReputationRep:
    Been invited to UBS first round interview and just got Citi test invitation!
    Guessing the test is just numerical?
    Also confused about Barclays, did first test and have heard nothing apart from weird progress report

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone done a UBS IBD telephone interview yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chloS19)
    Been invited to UBS first round interview and just got Citi test invitation!
    Guessing the test is just numerical?
    Also confused about Barclays, did first test and have heard nothing apart from weird progress report
    Did you have UBS tests ?

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 11, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you think you'll achieve your predicted A Level grades?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.