Edexcel GCSE Mathematics A Higher Paper 2016 Unofficial Markscheme

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabrina howen)
    Both of my Maths papers are going back for remarks as I was 2 marks of an A*

Posted from TSR Mobile
    my exam result sheet didn't say my marks, it just says 52 points. what does that mean?

ReputationRep:
    did people get a breakdown of their results? like paperwise? bc i literally just got the grade

ReputationRep:
    I think because it wouldn't make sense to average out only 2 papers like they do with your other subjects (where there is minimum 3 exams/ca), so they make your final grades out of 200.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ithinkitslily)
    did people get a breakdown of their results? like paperwise? bc i literally just got the grade
    You'll probably get it later.

ReputationRep:
    I got the amount of marks I got together from Paper 1 and Paper 2

ReputationRep:
    After the area question all the information to the questions disapeared, a few questions just told me the answer and didn't even tell me the question, whether it's my laptops mistake or not: I do not know.

ReputationRep:
    this does not make sense at all some questions are incomplete (the question is not complete only gives the answer)

ReputationRep:
    Basically on my GCSE results sheet where it gives the overall UMS marks for each subject. Mathematics is the only one missing the total UMS marks from that subject. questions is WHY? And where to i find it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tomdoughty99)
    Basically on my GCSE results sheet where it gives the overall UMS marks for each subject. Mathematics is the only one missing the total UMS marks from that subject. questions is WHY? And where to i find it?
    same :/ what grade did you get and is it possible to still send it for remark now or is it too late?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goldenusername)
    same :/ what grade did you get and is it possible to still send it for remark now or is it too late?
    i think you can still send for remark. What grade did you obtain?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by junayd1998)
    i think you can still send for remark. What grade did you obtain?
    I got an A but they didn't tell me my specific marks, but I found both papers quite easy and i'm not sure wether to send it for remark or not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goldenusername)
    I got an A but they didn't tell me my specific marks, but I found both papers quite easy and i'm not sure wether to send it for remark or not.
    Dead line was like 23rd of September I think

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    is this tread still on going. got a few questions to ask. thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suehodgkin57)
    Then start a new thread

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suehodgkin57)
    It's still here

ReputationRep:
    There should be working out on the questions so students understand how you got the answers. So when we see questions like this in an exam we will be able to work it out. And also would it be possible if you can put the name of the topics on top of the questions so if students don't understand we can look it up on the Internet or ask teachers for help on the certain topics. Thank you.

ReputationRep:
    where could i find the actual exam paper

ReputationRep:
    hi you all ,

I've got all the answers to the November 2016 GCSE maths paper , ill type them down and send it by 12pm hopefully.

Stay tuned.

Thnx
    RD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ROYAL DESTROYER)
    hi you all ,

I've got all the answers to the November 2016 GCSE maths paper , ill type them down and send it by 12pm hopefully.

Stay tuned.

Thnx
    RD
    please do!

ReputationRep:
    WAIT , is this the actual legit exam question paper for mocks or not????

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: November 15, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?
Study resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.