who is feeling cold rn :itsme:
    i am freezing :argh:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    btw how is everyone :cube: xx
    Wa'alaykum Assalaam :h:
    Glad to see you posted
    Alhamdulillah good.

why are you freezing? Are you outside? :lol: Jks...I am ok not too cold and not too warm.

ReputationRep:
    Salams everyone

(Original post by h333)
    Wa'alaykum Assalaam :h:
    Glad to see you posted
    Alhamdulillah good.

why are you freezing? Are you outside? :lol: Jks...I am ok not too cold and not too warm.
    ikr :innocent:
    great xx
    nooo i am inside... in my bed, trying to feel warm but i am still cold like i can feel the breeze
    my hands are too cold and so as my feet- its not even winter yet and i am like this already :zomg:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ak143244)
    Salams everyone
    Wa'alaykum Assalaam :smile: how are you?

(Original post by fatima1998)
    great xx
    nooo i am inside... in my bed, trying to feel warm but i am still cold like i can feel the breeze
    my hands are too cold and so as my feet- its not even winter yet and i am like this already :zomg:
    :innocent:

Lmao bless you, have you got the window open? Dw you will soon feel warm 😊

ReputationRep:
    great xx
    Salams
    Wear socks, I'm pretty sure they would keep your feet warm. I do that when my feet are cold.
    And with your hands.. Erm.. I don't know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by h333)
    Wa'alaykum Assalaam :smile: how are you?

So sorry didnt see your post.
    Jazakullah for rep!
    Alhamdullilah I'm good, just getting stuff ready for college, you?

ReputationRep:
    So sorry didnt see your post.
    Jazakullah for rep!
    Alhamdullilah I'm good, just getting stuff ready for college, you?
    Np :smile: you don't have to apologise or thank me for rep! BarakAllahu Feek.
    That's great. Nothing really, waiting for dad to have dinner together.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by h333)
    Np :smile: you don't have to apologise or thank me for rep! BarakAllahu Feek.
    That's great. Nothing really, waiting for dad to have dinner together.

Ah okay, what you eating?

Salams
    Wear socks, I'm pretty sure they would keep your feet warm. I do that when my feet are cold.
    And with your hands.. Erm.. I don't know.
    wasalam
    welll thats what my mum said wear socks but i just dont and i dont know why :shot: but i am feeling fine now :lol:
    (Original post by h333)

:lol: well i have made myself a cup of tea but i am kinda in neutral temperature just by touching the cup :toofunny: haven't even started drinking it
    well my window was open but i closed the big one and let the small one open because i need fresh air so i can breath :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    wasalam
    welll thats what my mum said wear socks but i just dont and i dont know why :shot: but i am feeling fine now :lol:

:lol: well i have made myself a cup of tea but i am kinda in neutral temperature just by touching the cup :toofunny: haven't even started drinking it
    well my window was open but i closed the big one and let the small one open because i need fresh air so i can breath :rolleyes:
    Ah okay that's good. I always wear socks when I have a flu or if I'm feeling cold.
    I miss summer already

ReputationRep:
    On seeking knowledge and being knowledgeable the prophet pbuh said:
    فَضْلَ الْعَالِمِ عَلَى الْعَابِدِ كَفَضْلِ الْقَمَرِ لَيْلَةَ الْبَدْرِ عَلَى سَائِرِ الْكَوَاكِبِ
    The scholars are greater and better than lay worshipers (layman, one without knowledge), just as the moon is greater and brighter than any other celestial body on a full moon night.

Ah okay that's good. I always wear socks when I have a flu or if I'm feeling cold.
    I miss summer already
    i knowwwwwwww i also miss summer i just love the warmth of the sun, gives my soul some peace :giggle:
    #summerlovers

ReputationRep:
    i knowwwwwwww i also miss summer i just love the warmth of the sun, gives my soul some peace :giggle:
    #summerlovers
    Yeah and where you can just chill out and lay on the grass and have nothing to worry about. Good times

Yeah and where you can just chill out and lay on the grass and have nothing to worry about. Good times
    yepppp but from now on, the grass is gonna be covered with water or ice :emo: nooooooooooooooo i i hate winter :emo: i get so ill and lazy

ReputationRep:
    yepppp but from now on, the grass is gonna be covered with water or ice :emo: nooooooooooooooo i i hate winter :emo: i get so ill and lazy
    Hmm sucks really. The only good thing about winter is when it snows. You can create snowmans and have a snowball fight. Not a huge fan of snowball fights though, I remember at high school the snowball hit right on my eye which killed for a few days.. But apart from that it's okay I guess.
    You can miss school and college as well. Yayyyyy

ReputationRep:
    Kudafiz everyone
    Hope you all have a good day

ReputationRep:

Ah okay, what you eating?
    Chicken pulao, spinach and I don't know what it is called in english 😐 but it is like liver kebab. My dad came late so just finished having them now Alhamdulillah.

wasalam

Aah good :h: well closing the window should have helped :lol:

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 8, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
How are you feeling about doing A-levels?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.