The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Ronaldo gets 3 bonus pts. w.t.f.
idiopathic
Ronaldo gets 3 bonus pts. w.t.f.

Excellent :cool: Probably for his (correctly) disallowed goal, they sometimes do that. They probably should have given each keeper a bonus and Dawson the other from my analysis of the game.

41 so far, H2H has 21. He has Anelka (c), Traore and Bosingwa to play, whereas I've got Cech, Belhadj and Bosingwa left. He needs an Anelka hat trick.
Traore isn't playing tomorrow, so you might have a good chance to beat him, if he has crappy subs.
Got Lampard as captain. Might do well at home against his former club.
.Andrew.
Traore isn't playing tomorrow, so you might have a good chance to beat him, if he has crappy subs.

Delap, who got 3. Still, he needs an Anelka supershow.
Reply 2825
Ronaldo VII
Excellent :cool: Probably for his (correctly) disallowed goal, they sometimes do that. They probably should have given each keeper a bonus and Dawson the other from my analysis of the game.

41 so far, H2H has 21. He has Anelka (c), Traore and Bosingwa to play, whereas I've got Cech, Belhadj and Bosingwa left. He needs an Anelka hat trick.

Definately. How he didn't get any bonus points I'll never know.

Haven't posted in here in a while. Had a few bad weeks myself!

BOS as captain this week.. Hopefully he chips in with 10 goals.
farhan
Got Lampard as captain. Might do well at home against his former club.

didnt he get sent off last year?
good mermington
didnt he get sent off last year?
Yeah, though it was harsh.

He also scored and gave an amazing assist:

Reply 2828
Even though I got a measly 37 points this week, I somehow moved up two places in the TSR League to 9th.

Had to take a risk by making three transfers:

Lampard out A Young in
Carragher out Arbeloa in
Bent out Agbonlahor in

Lampard is not back to his best form yet, Bent is crap, and it's an easy profit to bring in Arbeloa.
The longer Ronaldo fails the better tbh. I can't afford him yet every team in my Uni league has him Captain. Somehow up to 6th in H2H despite a goal diiference of -142.

Also Agbonlahor captain alongside Ashley Young was a genius decision. Not so genius was that AGAIN Schwarz outscores Almunia...
Reply 2830
Why have you got Almunia in your team when Arsenal have conceded more than twice the number of goals than Liverpool, Chelsea and United?!

Fulham keeping so many cleen sheets is annoying though. The vast majority of people have Schwarzer in their team and quite a few people actually have him as their first choice keeper!
i had valencia on the bench from last week :frown:. forgot to change it. d'oh
Almunia is cheap. Isn't he? I haven't checked his price for weeks... he must be cheap for a reason.
Ive tanked a bit in point scoring lately..
I blame myself for choosing to bring in Ronaldo and give up other players I preferred :frown:
Reply 2834
Colbert
Almunia is cheap. Isn't he? I haven't checked his price for weeks... he must be cheap for a reason.

He's not particularly cheap - he's the same price as Van der Sar (£5.9m).
geoff_yin
He's not particularly cheap - he's the same price as Van der Sar (£5.9m).

Then he will be transferred at the next available opportunity!
Reply 2836
Colbert
Then he will be transferred at the next available opportunity!

You don't want to do it just yet, because United aren't playing in the next gameweek.
I'm considering putting Zaki back in. Might as well have a cheap striker that doesn't score as opposed to an expensive one that doesn't score :colonhash:
Reply 2838
Ronaldo VII
I'm considering putting Zaki back in. Might as well have a cheap striker that doesn't score as opposed to an expensive one that doesn't score :colonhash:

Berbatov and Robinho not working out for you then? :indiff:

Why don't you get Anelka in? He's way in front in terms of goals scored and I don't think Scolari can think of dropping him for Drogba for the near future.
geoff_yin
Berbatov and Robinho not working out for you then? :indiff:

Why don't you get Anelka in? He's way in front in terms of goals scored and I don't think Scolari can think of dropping him for Drogba for the near future.

Berbatov is going nowhere. Anelka wont play much IMO as Chelsea's only formation is with 1 up front and Drogba is the man for that. He changed the game completely in his last two sub appearances, the 2nd being the partner of Anelka but Scolari didn't like his lack of 3 central players because of it. My Pompey defender has been useless since he went in so I'll downgrade Robinho and upgrade Belhadj to a decent player.

Latest