The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ape Gone Insane
Anyone else feel Amy is definitely a clone?

He gave her several long looks. In the bathroom, he said this Flesh technology was in its early stages. He knew more. He was asked what else he know, implying that he knew about the technology in its later stages.

The current gangers are unstable therefore switch between full form and early form. Presumably any later technology would be more stable resulting in a proper Amy Pond.

But not for the baby's

:holmes:
Amy was definitely getting jealous :biggrin: did you see when Jennifer wouldn't let go of Rory's hand?? If looks could kill....
It's so obvious that one of the doctors has to die, and they're going to have to choose which one is the right one... so predictable! Excited for ep 7 though, river song will make her comeback ! :biggrin:
Original post by Aula
Oh Rory :daydreaming:

About time he started getting attention and Amy got jealous :biggrin:
I would have been excited about the second Dr, but it happened before. Still, with two Doctors, they'd be ok in no time :p:
"A motif from ‘The Curse Of The Black Spot’ makes an appearance."

Mirrors?
Anyone else feel Amy is definitely a clone?

He gave her several long looks. In the bathroom, he said this Flesh technology was in its early stages. He knew more. He was asked what else he know, implying that he knew about the technology in its later stages.

The current gangers are unstable therefore switch between full form and early form. Presumably any later technology would be more stable resulting in a proper Amy Pond.

You know we already said that but at what point did she become a clone?

Also what did you think about the scene in the TARDIS when he wanted to drop them off for fish and chips? It looked like he was about to tell her something perhaps linked to the scan or he just looked really worried but why did he want to drop them off and go off on his own? :holmes:
Ey by go by gum.
Trust me I'm the Doctor. :biggrin:
Reply 2847
that was interesting. Love that Rorys being a tad more independent :tongue:
Original post by spacepirate-James

Mirrors?

I thought it was Eyepatch Lady.
Reply 2849
Original post by Lil Piranha

it's annoying that they showed her in the 'next week' last week and then that's all we saw, I presume it'll be similar next week.

:erm: The eyepatch lady wasn't really a recurring symbol specifically from that episode. It only appeared once. Though I guess it could be since I'm just playing with semantics :tongue:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 2851
Wow. Never really thought about how much work actually goes into filming Doctor Who. For the locations people and the special effects people etc.
Although you can see next week's resolution coming from a mile away. The real Doctor's boots are borrowed. The Clone Doctor was created with the old boots whose alternate pair later came into contact with acid.

Is the clone doctor going to die? Would be sad, as he is nice (much like the original doctor)
Amy-on-Amy love scene plz :awesome:
Meh.

The whole episode seemed very familiar and predictable. Usually with two parters I'm going crazy wanting to know what happens next, with this one I don't care really.
Although you can see next week's resolution coming from a mile away. The real Doctor's boots are borrowed. The Clone Doctor was created with the old boots whose alternate pair later came into contact with acid.

Good call :biggrin:

huh?

Explain please.

I thought the clone Doctor was created by the Doctor either when the real Doctor touched the matter and scanned it with the sonic the first time or the second time?
Reply 2857
Has what happened when the Doctor put his hand in the flesh been addressed? 'Cos that was very weird :confused:

Mirrors?

Clone Jennifer had a mirror...
Original post by Teao the Cat
Clone Jennifer had a mirror...

That's what I thought. She also then punched the mirror in the bathroom. But I don't really see how that's significant towards the whole arching plot of the series. :erm:

Latest