Doctor Who - Discussion Thread II Watch

This discussion is closed.
spacepirate-James
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
Anyone else feel Amy is definitely a clone?

He gave her several long looks. In the bathroom, he said this Flesh technology was in its early stages. He knew more. He was asked what else he know, implying that he knew about the technology in its later stages.

The current gangers are unstable therefore switch between full form and early form. Presumably any later technology would be more stable resulting in a proper Amy Pond.
But not for the baby's

:holmes:
Lil Piranha
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Amy was definitely getting jealous did you see when Jennifer wouldn't let go of Rory's hand?? If looks could kill....
username616640
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
It's so obvious that one of the doctors has to die, and they're going to have to choose which one is the right one... so predictable! Excited for ep 7 though, river song will make her comeback !
TulipFields
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Aula)
Oh Rory :daydreaming:
About time he started getting attention and Amy got jealous
I would have been excited about the second Dr, but it happened before. Still, with two Doctors, they'd be ok in no time :p:
spacepirate-James
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
"A motif from ‘The Curse Of The Black Spot’ makes an appearance."

Mirrors?
sleekchic
Report 7 years ago
Anyone else feel Amy is definitely a clone?

He gave her several long looks. In the bathroom, he said this Flesh technology was in its early stages. He knew more. He was asked what else he know, implying that he knew about the technology in its later stages.

The current gangers are unstable therefore switch between full form and early form. Presumably any later technology would be more stable resulting in a proper Amy Pond.
You know we already said that but at what point did she become a clone?

Also what did you think about the scene in the TARDIS when he wanted to drop them off for fish and chips? It looked like he was about to tell her something perhaps linked to the scan or he just looked really worried but why did he want to drop them off and go off on his own? :holmes:
??????????????????
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Ey by go by gum.
Trust me I'm the Doctor.
humy369
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
that was interesting. Love that Rorys being a tad more independent
Lil Piranha
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by spacepirate-James)

Mirrors?
I thought it was Eyepatch Lady.
Aula
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Lil Piranha)
it's annoying that they showed her in the 'next week' last week and then that's all we saw, I presume it'll be similar next week.
spacepirate-James
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Lil Piranha)
:erm: The eyepatch lady wasn't really a recurring symbol specifically from that episode. It only appeared once. Though I guess it could be since I'm just playing with semantics
humy369
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Wow. Never really thought about how much work actually goes into filming Doctor Who. For the locations people and the special effects people etc.
TulipFields
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Although you can see next week's resolution coming from a mile away. The real Doctor's boots are borrowed. The Clone Doctor was created with the old boots whose alternate pair later came into contact with acid.
Is the clone doctor going to die? Would be sad, as he is nice (much like the original doctor)
Dinendal Leralonde
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Amy-on-Amy love scene plz :awesome:
squareroot1764
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Meh.

The whole episode seemed very familiar and predictable. Usually with two parters I'm going crazy wanting to know what happens next, with this one I don't care really.
JO FO SHO
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Although you can see next week's resolution coming from a mile away. The real Doctor's boots are borrowed. The Clone Doctor was created with the old boots whose alternate pair later came into contact with acid.
Good call
sleekchic
Report 7 years ago
huh?

Explain please.

I thought the clone Doctor was created by the Doctor either when the real Doctor touched the matter and scanned it with the sonic the first time or the second time?
humy369
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Has what happened when the Doctor put his hand in the flesh been addressed? 'Cos that was very weird :confused:
Teao the Cat
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by spacepirate-James)

Mirrors?
Clone Jennifer had a mirror...
spacepirate-James
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Teao the Cat)
Clone Jennifer had a mirror...
That's what I thought. She also then punched the mirror in the bathroom. But I don't really see how that's significant towards the whole arching plot of the series. :erm:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (124)
39.62%
No - but I will (17)
5.43%
No - I don't want to (20)
6.39%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (152)
48.56%

Watched Threads