Melody/Helen/Susan final 3..for sure.
Bord3r
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by History-Student)
By what measure is Big Al clever?

He was successful despite being thick as pig crap & now uses of his own name as a brand. I've never thought of him as especially clever, but I could be wrong.
In my naivety of earlier series I believed him to be of good intelligence, I was wrong. He appears to possess none of the intelligence that actually, he is looking for in the candidates. The irony.
cloppy
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by James A)
did anyone catch the boardroom bit where before the lady said ' you can go through to the boardroom now', Tom stood up before she could say it xDDDD
Yes, yes I did. And I thought to myself, ooh there's an eager beaver.

And speaking of wildlife, since that seems to have been tonight's theme, that whole 'Melody is a hungry tiger' business has slightly peeved me off. If one of the men behaved so aggressively (and Jim, my torch of blame is on you), they would be regarded as arsey psychopaths. But since it's blinky Melody, it's all gushing and 'ooh what a tiger, how admirable, I like that about her'. Really Alan? Are you sure it's not because she is like a more proficient and bossy Princess Jasmine? Makes you ponder..

In any case Leon deserved to go in my opinion. He was pretty feeble tonight.
xnatalie01x
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Don'tNod)
Tom can't win. :sadnod: He's a marked man, his days are numbered.
I didn't get that impression! It wasn't really left on a bad note, like what Alan Sugar said to Jim a few episodes ago. The only thing with Tom is that he's just not assertive enough to win. Shame cos he's so much more likeable than Melody
neillya1
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by diamonddust)
Something about rebranding a biscuit.

(Original post by Mr Inquisitive)

Next week they're making/selling biscuits.

Wow, that sounds..... bad
IceWater
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Micky Flanagan is unfunny as hell lol, what is up with his voice
FelixFelicis
Badges: 8
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Roobsa)
Helen's got a great smile. Can't quite believe she's 8 for 8 on winning tasks. Clear favourite now I think.
Agreed! I love her, I really want her to win.

(Original post by History-Student)
By what measure is Big Al clever?

He was successful despite being thick as pig crap & now uses of his own name as a brand. I've never thought of him as especially clever, but I could be wrong.
:lol:

I don't think he's intelligent in the academic sense, but he's quite sharp and has good instinct.
SuperStaah
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Helen and Melody are definitely going to make it to the final! Helen's pitch was really good. Reminded me of Liz from the last season! Did Helen beat Liz's record?
I didn't want Leon to go! He's so cute :sad:
I really don't like Natasha. Shes just UGH!
The girls are definitely dominating this season - only 2 boys left!
IceWater
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by U.S Lecce)
I wanted natasha to get naked. She looks filthy
Ditto. Not as good looking as the **** Helen but she could certainly handle herself (:sexface:)
PurpleMonkeyDishwasher
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Melody :facepalm: blatantly lying about the market research. I can't stand anything about her, she's irritating as hell.
The Anti-Hero
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I know she's ruthless and heartless and would trample all
over anyone for personal gain but there's something oh so sexy about Melody...

Hell, maybe it's those things I just mentioned that make it so!!!
Don'tNod
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by SuperStaah)
Helen and Melody are definitely going to make it to the final! Helen's pitch was really good. Reminded me of Liz from the last season! Did Helen beat Liz's record?
I didn't want Leon to go! He's so cute :sad:
I really don't like Natasha. Shes just UGH!
The girls are definitely dominating this season - only 2 boys left!
Yep, she did! :eek:

Nice sig.
Mr Inquisitive
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by neillya1)
Wow, that sounds..... bad
Hahah, I just hope Tom is able to actually prove himself this time!
TI-84
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Lord_Sugar Lord Sugar
Did you know Melody has worked with the Dalai Lama and Al Gore
15 minutes ago
:rofl:
Sugar's twitter.
F1's Finest
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by cloppy)
Yes, yes I did. And I thought to myself, ooh there's an eager beaver.

And speaking of wildlife, since that seems to have been tonight's theme, that whole 'Melody is a hungry tiger' business has slightly peeved me off. If one of the men behaved so aggressively (and Jim, my torch of blame is on you), they would be regarded as arsey psychopaths. But since it's blinky Melody, it's all gushing and 'ooh what a tiger, how admirable, I like that about her'. Really Alan? Are you sure it's not because she is like a more proficient and bossy Princess Jasmine? Makes you ponder..

In any case Leon deserved to go in my opinion. He was pretty feeble tonight.
yeah, leon had no case against the other two, well speaking another language is what got melody sales as she was in the mood for things O.o
IceWater
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by TI-84)
Sugar's twitter.
I lmao at all of his tweets.

Not because of the content, just how inept they all sound :rofl2:
3nTr0pY
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Meh, I thought Tom was awful today and I had liked him up until now. In this task, he was project manager and he was on the sub-team that was actually looking at the product! He should have told Melody she was talking rubbish, got some backbone and made a decision. Furthermore, his later nonsense with rock, paper, scissors was truly pathetic.

Melody made some key mistakes this time and obviously rates herself far too highly but tbh she looks like the only person on her team that could actually get something done. The rest of the team just seemed content to let her do what she wanted, even when they completely disagreed with it, and at this point in the competition it is absolutely their own fault.

Helen was made to look very good today even though what she did was nothing special at all. That's testament to how poor quality the candidates are. So far I would back her to win the apprentice but she's got to show she has some interesting ideas that could be turned into a business down the line.
SuperStaah
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Don'tNod)
Yep, she did! :eek:

Nice sig.
Thanks
susan23
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by TI-84)
Sugar's twitter.
:lol: look at him quoting her on twitter...he deffo has a thing for her!
Mo-Amin
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Melody is not very likeable but she was pretty good despite the whole market research/booster seat mess. I can see why she's still here, still think she'll be in the final.

I was never really sure about Helen, I simply didn't know what her strengths and weaknesses were. But her response to the price issue in her pitch was excellent, which makes her MVP of the week eh =]
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (302)
37.47%
No - but I will (61)
7.57%
No - I don't want to (60)
7.44%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (383)
47.52%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed