Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amyk89)
    Offer! I will be firming as soon as it appears on track
    Congrats!!!!!!!! Thats so good!

(Original post by LiSpi)
    Well done! I'm so happy for you! But as you were in my group I'm guessing it's up for me!
    I wonder if Petzneo has heard?
    I haven't heard anything - its making me worry a bit, however Im going to wait until the end of this week as they might make more decisions in the next few days. Im not too hopeful though as I only had 18/25 (just got an interview).
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by petzneo)
    Congrats!!!!!!!! Thats so good!

I haven't heard anything - its making me worry a bit, however Im going to wait until the end of this week as they might make more decisions in the next few days. Im not too hopeful though as I only had 18/25 (just got an interview).
    I wouldn't worry too much, I doubt the bulk of offers will have gone out today,prob just the first small batch. I really hope you hear tomorrow!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Bye bye Southampton BM4, Bye bye Leicester A100... Hello Leicester A101... Firmed

Now what do I do with myself for the next few months... all that spare time now I don't have to check my emails

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't worry too much, I doubt the bulk of offers will have gone out today,prob just the first small batch. I really hope you hear tomorrow!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you. I really hope everyone who is waiting from leicester hears good news tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations to all with offers! I had my interview on the 29th for graduate entry and i'm yet to hear Do Leicester look at the mark out of 25 and the interview to determine who gets an offer? And are the reference and personal statement taken into account as well?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jimjam123)
    Congratulations to all with offers! I had my interview on the 29th for graduate entry and i'm yet to hear Do Leicester look at the mark out of 25 and the interview to determine who gets an offer? And are the reference and personal statement taken into account as well?

Yeah they look at the whole application, so I think your pre interview score counts as well as your interview score

ReputationRep:
    Yeah they look at the whole application, so I think your pre interview score counts as well as your interview score
    Ah I don't know whether that's a good thing or a bad thing with a pre-interview score of 20... and the interview itself went terribly! Hopefully i'll find out tomorrow/friday... well done on your offer by the way! I'm proud of anyone who manages to get an offer in medicine as I know how difficult the whole process is now lol

ReputationRep:
    Offer! I will be firming as soon as it apears on track
    Well done! So do you get an email from the uni rather than just a ucas track email??
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Ah I don't know whether that's a good thing or a bad thing with a pre-interview score of 20... and the interview itself went terribly! Hopefully i'll find out tomorrow/friday... well done on your offer by the way! I'm proud of anyone who manages to get an offer in medicine as I know how difficult the whole process is now lol

Thank you! Its hard to tell though, it doesn't look (from TSR) like many people had a high pre interview score, and they will still take your reference and ps into account. I don't think you can rule yourself out!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by annieonamission)
    Well done! So do you get an email from the uni rather than just a ucas track email??
    I got an email from the uni saying I would be getting an offer and laying out the process from then on. About an hour or so later I got a track update.

ReputationRep:
    When do offers get handed out until? I had my interview on 18th February and I haven't heard anything yet...
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adersh96)
    When do offers get handed out until? I had my interview on 18th February and I haven't heard anything yet...
    They say their deadline for handing out offers is 31st March, so you've got plenty of time to hear yet. I think the majority of offers are still to come.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you! Its hard to tell though, it doesn't look (from TSR) like many people had a high pre interview score, and they will still take your reference and ps into account. I don't think you can rule yourself out!
    aw thanks for your reassurance! I guess I've got to stay positive...this has been such an physical, mental and emotional roller coaster!

ReputationRep:
    Hi, just wondering if there's anyone else still waiting for a reply from a December interview? Had my interview on the 12th December and still haven't heard...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    aw thanks for your reassurance! I guess I've got to stay positive...this has been such an physical, mental and emotional roller coaster!
    Yeah stay positive.

Its close to 2:1 interview to offer ratio so the odds are forever in your favour (sorry couldn't resist that but I will keep my fingers crossed that you're joining me in Sept!)

ReputationRep:
    Yeah stay positive.

Its close to 2:1 interview to offer ratio so the odds are forever in your favour (sorry couldn't resist that but I will keep my fingers crossed that you're joining me in Sept!)
    haha *kisses three fingers and raises to the air* gotta love the hunger games :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by haribo26)
    Hi, just wondering if there's anyone else still waiting for a reply from a December interview? Had my interview on the 12th December and still haven't heard...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah same I had mine on the 12th as well and haven't heard yet. We've got till end of March so there's still hope

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    17th December, still waiting.

I think they are getting the graduates and international offers out the way first before deciding on undergarduate applicants.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Same here! Really starting to worry but I expect we will hear before long! They're probably waiting to finish interviews, last ones march 13th!! On the site they say we will know by the 31st anyway

ReputationRep:
    I attended my interview on the 28th of January for A101 graduate entry and just received an email today at around 3pm to say that I had been offered a place to study at Leicester - so happy right now.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.