Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChoccyWoccy)
    PFO Simmons post AC, can't say I'm surprised
    Oh I'm sorry to hear that! Can I ask when your AC was?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zooly1)
    Still waiting:confused:
    I've had rejection from them so guessing your still under consideration... Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone waiting on Linklaters post-AC???

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone else heard from Charles Russell Speechlys? Know a few people have had test invites so guessing a rejection for me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LawStudent30)
    Has anyone else heard from Charles Russell Speechlys? Know a few people have had test invites so guessing a rejection for me!
    I'm still waiting as well! I know a partner who is involved with grad recruitment and he said they are still sifting through the applications. I wouldn't worry yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsSpector)
    Any news from Mishcon post AC?
    Has mine 2 days ago, they said i should wait 2 weeks. When was yours

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Omiclops)
    I'm still waiting as well! I know a partner who is involved with grad recruitment and he said they are still sifting through the applications. I wouldn't worry yet.

Oh great, thanks for letting me know! I submitted mine quite late so hoping that's why. Best of luck for your application

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone who's gotten an invite to Mishcon AC tell me what number they called on? Was it an unknown or central London number? I have a mini heart attack every time my phone rings and it's PPI or my mother...

For those asking - I'm still waiting for Boodle Hatfield as well, I'd take no news as good news! Also waiting on Macfarlanes which I'm taking as a PFO as a few people seem to have had AC and vac scheme offers.

Congrats to everyone who's had good news on the board!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amin_543)
    Just received Wragge, Lawrence Graham & Co telephone interview invite. Does everyone who passed the SJT and VRT get invited to one, and any tips from anyone on what they may ask?
    I had one a couple months ago - it was very to the point ie question-answer, question-answer. no chit chat, was over in just over 10mins. Pretty standard questions - aside from the usual why us/why you etc, they asked -
    - how i keep up to date with commercial news
    - what 3 factors clients look for when appointing a firm
    - what the 3 most important factors affecting global commerce are

best of luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elmopsk)
    Can anyone who's gotten an invite to Mishcon AC tell me what number they called on? Was it an unknown or central London number? I have a mini heart attack every time my phone rings and it's PPI or my mother...

For those asking - I'm still waiting for Boodle Hatfield as well, I'd take no news as good news! Also waiting on Macfarlanes which I'm taking as a PFO as a few people seem to have had AC and vac scheme offers.

Congrats to everyone who's had good news on the board!
    I'm also waiting on Macfarlanes but it was one of the first apps I sent off, so not really getting my hopes up. Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by canoepop)
    CMS Interview tomorrow - nervous!

Stupid question but it says we'll get a q & a session with some trainees. Is this part assessed or is it just a chance for us to get a better picture of the firm?
    Hey, I have an interview with them next Tuesday, would it be possible to tell me more about what happened? Questions asked? Tips? Etc. Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChoccyWoccy)
    PFO Weil (post interview)
    Ah sorry to hear that, did they get in touch via email or phone? Just had my interview a couple weeks back and still haven't heard anything.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by red31)
    Ah sorry to hear that, did they get in touch via email or phone? Just had my interview a couple weeks back and still haven't heard anything.
    Had my interview yesterday - do you know how many people they interview / how many spots they have left?

ReputationRep:
    Could anyone give me examples of news/current affairs questions they have been asked at interview (any firm)?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fabulanoctis)
    Had my interview yesterday - do you know how many people they interview / how many spots they have left?
    Absolutely no idea sorry!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard anything from O'Melveny & Myers?

ReputationRep:
    what's up with withers.....

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, I have a video interview with Mishcon de Reya. Does anyone have any insight into what to expect? Is is mostly competency questions or do they throw in some commercial awareness stuff?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SBafa)
    what's up with withers.....
    I haven't heard anything yet...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Procrastination1)
    PFO from Travers Smith post interview. Quite depressed
    Sorry to hear that pal, how long did it take for them to get back to you?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.