Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aderyn96)
    Don't suppose anyone's heard back from Newcastle yet? I think my interview was late January and they said they'd get back to us late feb/early March so was just wondering
    I'm still waiting to hear back from Newcastle too! Glad to know I'm not the only one haha

ReputationRep:
    oh my gosh just logged in to track and got a conditional from BCU!! haven't even had an email yet haha yay! first offer!

ReputationRep:
    oh my gosh just logged in to track and got a conditional from BCU!! haven't even had an email yet haha yay! first offer!
    Congrats! Who else you waiting for?

ReputationRep:
    Wow congratulations!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AmyPilot)
    Congrats! Who else you waiting for?
    (Original post by nesca89)
    Wow congratulations!
    Thank you!! Waiting for Newcastle and DMU now so relieved to finally have an offer though!!

ReputationRep:
    Thank you!! Waiting for Newcastle and DMU now so relieved to finally have an offer though!!
    Congratulations!

ReputationRep:
    Don't suppose anyone's heard back from Newcastle yet? I think my interview was late January and they said they'd get back to us late feb/early March so was just wondering
    Yup, I had an offer at beginning of Feb, following interview end of Jan. I was surprised to hear back so quick though cos I do remember them saying they'd get back to us in March... They have to let everyone know by end of March so not too much longer to wait! X

ReputationRep:
    Good luck with the others but at least it takes the pressure off.

We could do with some more offers coming through - it's gone a bit quiet till you posted yours!

Well done again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shropshirelass51)
    Congratulations!
    (Original post by AmyPilot)
    Good luck with the others but at least it takes the pressure off.

We could do with some more offers coming through - it's gone a bit quiet till you posted yours!

Well done again
    Thank you!! And oh it does! Feel so much better now, had 2 rejections really close together so was getting a bit worried!

ReputationRep:
    Yay that's great!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by madagascar)
    Yup, I had an offer at beginning of Feb, following interview end of Jan. I was surprised to hear back so quick though cos I do remember them saying they'd get back to us in March... They have to let everyone know by end of March so not too much longer to wait! X
    wow that was soon! You must have impressed!! Is Newcastle your top choice? And yeh not tooooo much longer now....

ReputationRep:
    I bet you are! Well done

ReputationRep:
    I'd love to go to Newcastle, but I've got an offer closer to home so I'm gonna stick with that instead of moving house x

ReputationRep:
    Rejection from DMU following interview

ReputationRep:
    Ahh I got an offer from DMU it was my last offer

ReputationRep:
    so far I've been rejected from everywhere I had an interview. Starting to think the course isn't for me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eskimok1)
    so far I've been rejected from everywhere I had an interview. Starting to think the course isn't for me
    Sorry to hear that, who are you still waiting to hear from?

ReputationRep:
    Don't say that, the fact you've had interviews suggests that the universities saw something special in you, so please don't give up. How many places have you got left to hear back from?

ReputationRep:
    Does anybody know if MMU gave a deadline as to when they would make all their decisions?

ReputationRep:
    Sorry to hear that, are you still waiting to hear from anywhere? You've still got ucas extra & clearing

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 7, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.