Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I actually feel really positive now, I had a good evening last night with this guy I met at University & his friends. It was just lovely to be around people around my age in a social setting really, he was a great host & all of friends seemed very welcoming & friendly. It was really good to get to know new people I managed to hold myself together well which will hopefully stand me in good stead in the future, & they also said that they'd be happy for me to come to future gatherings as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juicy J)
    How was it? Was he good?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Very good. Won't go into too much detail but make up sex is great.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Belvitaaa)
    Very good. Won't go into too much detail but make up sex is great.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Good good he sounds like a nice guy, I'm sure he loves you and cares about you, he's really happy and relieved that you're back in his life.

ReputationRep:
    Good good he sounds like a nice guy, I'm sure he loves you and cares about you, he's really happy and relieved that you're back in his life.
    Meh he's alright. He is? Well his actions need to speak louder than his words for me to believe that

Posted from TSR Mobile

Been sleeping since like 2pm :sogood:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Friar Chris)
    May I have 31 hugs?
    [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ], hope I counted that correctly

I am hopeful for my future now - job prospect and a new start as long as I can cont to work on improving my health. If this works my way I'd like to move out again and find a new place to live! How is everyone else doing?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You know that warm, fuzzy feeling you get on your skin after you get out of the bath? Yeah, that.

ReputationRep:
    Hey. I'm having ambivalent feelings atm :P

(Original post by ulteriorm0tive)
    You know that warm, fuzzy feeling you get on your skin after you get out of the bath? Yeah, that.
    I could do with feeling that warm fuzzy feeling minus the bath..as i'm freezing enjoying the fresh air but hate feeling cold. Might go for a lush oil bath later

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quiet _One86)
    I could do with feeling that warm fuzzy feeling minus the bath..as i'm freezing enjoying the fresh air but hate feeling cold. Might go for a lush oil bath later
    I love it, it's like you can feel the steam lifting from your body like a personal sauna or something As much as I love the fresh air when I'm back in Bangor, I have to take advantage of the bath while I'm home, although I didn't consider adding oil to it Bath bombs ftw!

(Original post by ulteriorm0tive)
    I love it, it's like you can feel the steam lifting from your body like a personal sauna or something As much as I love the fresh air when I'm back in Bangor, I have to take advantage of the bath while I'm home, although I didn't consider adding oil to it Bath bombs ftw!
    E45 bath oil will be on trial in my bath next

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quiet _One86)
    E45 bath oil will be on trial in my bath next

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Will that make your skin super-soft? I need to take a trip to Lush again soon, I miss smelling like pineapple or something

Classic episodes of The Simpsons + comfy sofa = super-relaxed...

ReputationRep:

Oi oi x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bunny2014)
    Oi oi x
    why oi oi

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by osman farooq)
    why oi oi

Its pretty self explanatory haha x

ReputationRep:
    Its pretty self explanatory haha x
    although i get it i still want you to explain to me

ReputationRep:
    although i get it i still want you to explain to me
    PM me then x

ReputationRep:
    PM me then x
    is that an invitation???

ReputationRep:
    is that an invitation???
    Yep x

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.