Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by omr1995)
    I know me too! I just want to know either way!! Yeah I thought it went okay, the maths was really hard, how did you find it? Yes I left it till exactly 3 weeks, I thought there was no harm!
    Yeah same! Yeah their tests were the hardest out of all the ones I have been too as well but I think it went ok!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by omr1995)
    I know me too! I just want to know either way!! Yeah I thought it went okay, the maths was really hard, how did you find it? Yes I left it till exactly 3 weeks, I thought there was no harm!
    Southampton got back to me today with an offer! 😊 You heard yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SB90)
    . It was changed to unconditional a few days ago after I sent my evidence in.
    What were your conditions? I have a conditional from Edge Hill saying they wanted my GCSE Maths and English and my Degree certificates. I took them in yesterday so wondering if it will change to unconditional soon

ReputationRep:
    With nursing can you do a placement at uni abroad?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey how long did it take for you to hear back?

(Original post by HollyA95)
    Southampton got back to me today with an offer! 😊 You heard yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by becca997)
    Hey how long did it take for you to hear back?
    About 3 weeks I had my interview on the 30th of Jan. Have you had an interview with them?

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations!! Yeah had mine two weeks ago. I'm so worried!!

About 3 weeks I had my interview on the 30th of Jan. Have you had an interview with them?

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations!! Yeah had mine two weeks ago. I'm so worried!!
    I'm sure you will be fine! They told me that they would tell in within two weeks so when it went over two weeks I got really worried as well. But like people kept reminding me they had tons of applicants so admin does take some time! Is it your top choice?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rosieplummer28)
    I've just looked at the what to expect on the day and it doesn't mention anything about Literacy and Numeracy tests so perhaps they don't! It's a relief as it's less to prepare for. Not until the 23rd of April! Have you applied there? I'm wanting to do MH nursing.
    Yep, I've applied there for adult nursing and I have an interviewtomorrow haha so nervous!! Is that your interview date? If so then good luck X

ReputationRep:
    Thanks, yeah I really wanna go there. I have an interview for Brighton next month but won't go if I get into Southampton

I'm sure you will be fine! They told me that they would tell in within two weeks so when it went over two weeks I got really worried as well. But like people kept reminding me they had tons of applicants so admin does take some time! Is it your top choice?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got offers from Surrey for MH nursing?

ReputationRep:
    Good to know as I had mine on the 6th! Hoping no news is good news :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MissDetermined)
    Good to know as I had mine on the 6th! Hoping no news is good news :/
    Yeah hopefully it is! That is what I kept telling myself

ReputationRep:
    Thanks, yeah I really wanna go there. I have an interview for Brighton next month but won't go if I get into Southampton
    Hopefully you will and hopefully you will hear before your Brighton interview date!

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone offer any advice or tips on MMI's? My previous interviews have just been group/individual so not sure whatc to expect!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CaitlinN15)
    No they're not and I have no idea. .it was at the end of one of my mini interviews and he was there making notes..he kept asking and asking... not necessary. I didn't want to tell anyway because it could make me lose my places if you know what I mean..not fair at all. He said 'it's important'..but I know it's not allowed ... so...Idk

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I know the thread's moved on, but please report the uni to UCAS. The uni won't know it's you who's reported them, and chances are other candidates won't report too. It sounds like he was putting unfair pressure on you to answer the question, and I can see how that would be really upsetting. Perhaps this particular interviewer needs retraining so that he knows the question is against the rules.

Hopefully, you'll get offers from your other choices so you don't have to do anything with this uni anymore! (And if you'd be willing to PM me or claireestelle the name of the uni who asked this, that would be great too- or feel free to name and shame yourself if you want to).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TRsmithson)
    Can anyone offer any advice or tips on MMI's? My previous interviews have just been group/individual so not sure whatc to expect!!
    Personally I think MMIs are an easier interview form. The ones I have had tend to have a set scenario and the interview just asks a few questions about it. For the most part I don't think there is a right or wrong answer they are just seeing if you demonstrate the qualities of a nurse. It's nice because if you feel like you have said something silly you get to move on in a couple of minutes and the next interviewer doesn't know anything about it 😃

ReputationRep:
    Yeah thanks, what is your top uni?

Hopefully you will and hopefully you will hear before your Brighton interview date!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah thanks, what is your top uni?
    Surrey is my top one!

ReputationRep:
    Hi!

I've heard back from Ulster and have interviews on the 8th of March but no word from queens yet. Hopefully soon!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 31, 2016

University open days

1. Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate Open Days Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Jul '18
  2. University of Sunderland
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Jul '18
  3. Plymouth College of Art
    All MA Programmes Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Jul '18
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.