Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    Yup - you should watch it:ahee: I'm onto Girls on film and it's nearly finished...Simon's dancing though XD

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm not massively into Duran Duran (sorry Amellia ) Just being honest

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SassKing13)
    I'm not massively into Duran Duran (sorry Amellia ) Just being honest
    Fair enough (:rofl:)

ReputationRep:
    The magic is in the mystery. Once you know, the mystery's over, and so's the magic.

-Hatching Pete

ReputationRep:
    The magic is in the mystery. And once you know, the mystery's over, and so's the magic.

-Hatching Pete

ReputationRep:
    The magic is in the mystery. And once you know, the mystery's over, and so's the magic.-Hatching Pete
    I'm not sure if this is inspirational, but I sure like it.

" I believe success is achieved by ordinary people with extraordinary determination "
    :pika:

ReputationRep:
    Age is just an number

ReputationRep:
    “The truly creative mind in any field is no more than this: A human creature born abnormally, inhumanly sensitive. To him... a touch is a blow, a sound is a noise, a misfortune is a tragedy, a joy is an ecstasy, a friend is a lover, a lover is a god, and failure is death. Add to this cruelly delicate organism the overpowering necessity to create, create, create -- so that without the creating of music or poetry or books or buildings or something of meaning, his very breath is cut off from him. He must create, must pour out creation. By some strange, unknown, inward urgency he is not really alive unless he is creating.”

― Pearl S. Buck

ReputationRep:
    "Life can be really difficult at times, when we experience failure, setback, rejection, heartbreak, or feel that we don’t measure up or have what it takes to succeed, our mind will look for evidence to back up our negative thought patterns. These thoughts at their core, are driven by our natural instinctive human desire to do more to avoid pain, than to experience pleasure. Fear only exists in the mind, life and our circumstances almost always never changes overnight. Sometimes getting from the unpleasant, painful place of where you are right now to the positive elated place you want to be in the future, is a process that may take many days, weeks, months or even years days to accomplish.

To persevere, recover & ultimately succeed, you must find a way to focus on what you absolutely must do right now in the present moment, to accomplish the little daily goals that will ultimately lead to big goal accomplishment in the future. You must take the time to suffer and experience your pain authentically, for it to dissolve, because what you resist will persist, but you can't let it overwhelm you to the point where you end up taking no action at all. Taking no action is quitting, imperfect action is better than no action at all..."

ReputationRep:
    "Your twenties will produce more failures than you’ll choose to remember. The key is when you fail, don’t begin calling yourself a failure".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SassKing13)
    "Your twenties will produce more failures than you’ll choose to remember. The key is when you fail, don’t begin calling yourself a failure".
    :ahee::top:
    Great one!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    "Keep your thoughts positive because your thoughts become your WORDS

Keep your words positive because you words become your BEHAVIOUR

keep your bahaviour positive because your bahaviour become your HABITS

keep your habits positive because your habits become your VALUES

Keep your values positive because your values becomes your DESTINY! ":woo:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Name:  images (29).jpg
Views: 44
Size:  8.8 KB

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Name:  images (41).jpg
Views: 52
Size:  11.8 KB
    OMG! i love this soo much :cry2:
    :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Name:  0dcaeb55169477.56096dda13324.jpg
Views: 54
Size:  111.0 KB

ReputationRep:
    Name:  the-prettiest-smiles-hide-the-deepest-secrets-the-prettiest-eyes-have-cried-the-most-tears-and-t.jpg
Views: 53
Size:  56.3 KB

ReputationRep:
    I'll stop there or i will be invading tgis thread :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F.Nietzsche)
    “The truly creative mind in any field is no more than this: A human creature born abnormally, inhumanly sensitive. To him... a touch is a blow, a sound is a noise, a misfortune is a tragedy, a joy is an ecstasy, a friend is a lover, a lover is a god, and failure is death. Add to this cruelly delicate organism the overpowering necessity to create, create, create -- so that without the creating of music or poetry or books or buildings or something of meaning, his very breath is cut off from him. He must create, must pour out creation. By some strange, unknown, inward urgency he is not really alive unless he is creating.”

― Pearl S. Buck
    Beautiful. a long winded but more fitting explanation to "I think therefor i am"

ReputationRep:
    After I almost drowned, I decided I would never again be weaker than water, so I became a lifeguard. On my first day of training, my instructor told me that there are going to be times when you'll see someone in trouble. You're going to want to rush in there and do whatever you can to save them, but you have to stop yourself. Because there are some people you can't save. Cause those people will thrash and struggle, and try to take you down with them.

Very good life advice. and inspirational to me.

Think I've posted that before but I really like it because it runs my life

If you can't fly then run, if you can't run then walk, if you can't walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward. ~ Martin Luther King Jr

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.