The I-SOC (Islamic Society) XIII

Announcements Posted on

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Does a husband have more rights over a woman's parents in some or all cases?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    So many posts I would like to rep but I can't

(Original post by ak143244)
    Hmm sucks really. The only good thing about winter is when it snows. You can create snowmans and have a snowball fight. Not a huge fan of snowball fights though, I remember at high school the snowball hit right on my eye which killed for a few days.. But apart from that it's okay I guess.
    You can miss school and college as well. Yayyyyy
    ummm yeahh i guess, i dont mind snow but snowballs noooooo i love making them and hitting on others but hate getting hit by others because it hurts sooo much and its super super cold like ice likee.... noooo its just not right :lol: it can be very dangerous tho because like you said, it hit on your eye :holmes: so it can be a disaster :shakecane:
    how can you miss school/college??? :unsure:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HAnwar)
    Does a husband have more rights over a woman's parents in some or all cases?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Not really sure about all cases. But most cases yes I assume. All I know is that once married, the husband has more authority over his wife than her parents, and obeying her husband is more obligatory for her (if it is not against Islam of course).

You would have to give a specific case to get a better answer I suppose.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by richpanda)
    Our Father, who art in HeavenHallowed be thy nameYour kingdom come, your will be doneOn Earth as it is in HeavenGive us this day our daily bread,and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those we trespass against usLead us not in to temptation, and deliver us from evil.For thine is kingdom, the powerand the gloryFor ever and everAmen
    that's nice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by h333)
    Not really sure about all cases. But most cases yes I assume. All I know is that once married, the husband has more authority over his wife than her parents, and obeying her husband is more obligatory for her (if it is not against Islam of course).

You would have to give a specific case to get a better answer I suppose.
    I just meant in general. But I read somewhere he can prevent her from visiting her parents (even if they're against it) so was wondering if that's true.

Thanks tho :yy:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HAnwar)
    I just meant in general. But I read somewhere he can prevent her from visiting her parents (even if they're against it) so was wondering if that's true.

Thanks tho :yy:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Aha ok. Yes I have read that too..he can prevent her from visiting or them visiting more frequently if they are causing trouble between them.

Np xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatima1998)
    Asalam-o-alikum :woo:
    who is feeling cold rn :itsme:
    i am freezing :argh:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    btw how is everyone :cube: xx
    (Original post by ak143244)
    Salams everyone
    Wa'alaykumasalaam guys. I hope you are well.

ReputationRep:
    Saw this on facebook

Spoiler:
    Show

Reminds me of this

Spoiler:
    Show
    Nu'man b. Bashir reported that Muslims are like one body of a person; if the eye is sore, the whole body aches, and if the head aches, the whole body aches.

حَدَّثَنِي مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ بْنِ نُمَيْرٍ، حَدَّثَنَا حُمَيْدُ بْنُ عَبْدِ الرَّحْمَنِ، عَنِ الأَعْمَشِ، عَنْ خَيْثَمَةَ، عَنِ النُّعْمَانِ بْنِ بَشِيرٍ، قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ "‏ الْمُسْلِمُونَ كَرَجُلٍ وَاحِدٍ إِنِ اشْتَكَى عَيْنُهُ اشْتَكَى كُلُّهُ وَإِنِ اشْتَكَى رَأْسُهُ اشْتَكَى كُلُّهُ ‏"‏ ‏.‏

Reference : Sahih Muslim 2586 d
    In-book reference : Book 45, Hadith 87
    USC-MSA web (English) reference : Book 32, Hadith 626

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by h333)
    Chicken pulao, spinach and I don't know what it is called in english 😐 but it is like liver kebab. My dad came late so just finished having them now Alhamdulillah.

Aah good :h: well closing the window should have helped :lol:
    Cool, hope you enjoyed your food from yesterday

(Original post by fatima1998)
    ummm yeahh i guess, i dont mind snow but snowballs noooooo i love making them and hitting on others but hate getting hit by others because it hurts sooo much and its super super cold like ice likee.... noooo its just not right :lol: it can be very dangerous tho because like you said, it hit on your eye :holmes: so it can be a disaster :shakecane:
    how can you miss school/college??? :unsure:
    Yeah so truee!
    When it snows, you can't travel because of the roads which means you can't go school/college. Sorry, didn't make it clear enough :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by h333)
    Aha ok. Yes I have read that too..he can prevent her from visiting or them visiting more frequently if they are causing trouble between them.

Np xx
    I see, JZK x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IdeasForLife)
    Kinda sad how the enemies of the Muslims like Iran (and their shia militia allies from Lebanon, Iraq, Afghanistan) can openly gather from around the world to massacre our brothers and sisters in Aleppo but our countries (like the arab nations) are still too busy snoozing in this war.

Full article - https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...P=share_btn_tw
    Are these foreign fighters not the definition of terrorists. The go form their countries to enlist as paid mercenaries for a butcher, killing, maiming, looting and terrorising. Yet no one bats an eye.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Al-farhan)
    Are these foreign fighters not the definition of terrorists. The go form their countries to enlist as paid mercenaries for a butcher, killing, maiming, looting and terrorising. Yet no one bats an eye.
    Brother, you need to apply huznuzon on this issue :naughty:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zamestaneh)
    Brother, you need to apply huznuzon on this issue :naughty:
    :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IdeasForLife)
    Kinda sad how the enemies of the Muslims like Iran (and their shia militia allies from Lebanon, Iraq, Afghanistan) can openly gather from around the world to massacre our brothers and sisters in Aleppo but our countries (like the arab nations) are still too busy snoozing in this war.

Full article - https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...P=share_btn_tw
    دعك عن هذا الكلام الطائفي. هذه المقيله، ان العناصر الشيعيه تحارب المسلمين تعني انك لا ترى الشيعة كمسلمين. وهذا المنطق الداعشي خطير.

ثانيا لا تنسا انه حرب صارم، ليس النظام فقط يرتكب المجازر ولكن الثوائر يفعلون كذلك.

ومن الظاهر مشاعرك غلبتك، لأن إن كنت عاقل لما كتب هذا الهرآء الفارغ.

Brother you must leave this sectarian language of saying 'shias are against the Muslims ' , for this is the Daesh rhetoric.

Secondly, the war in Aleppo is two sided , with atrocities on both sides.

Thirdly , avoid relying on your emotions as this clouds your judgement

Posted from TSR Mobile

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 7, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
How are you feeling about doing A-levels?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.