(Original post by woo-woo)
    You can download 'exterminate' here

http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/sounds/index.shtml

it's my message tone too :p:
    <3 the picture on that page :love:

And just cos it's cool:
    :godancing:

ReputationRep:
    Awhh, i want all the series of Doctor Who, and Torchwood actully, on DVD, but the Doctor Who ones are between £30 and £50 each, for the box set, i wanna see Christopher Ecclestone and his northerness, i did love him as the doctor.

ReputationRep:
    You could always try buying them on video, if you can put up with the inferior technology! A friend of mine does that and it's dirt cheap.

ReputationRep:
    Lol, that would mean buying a video player, and ive got no where to put one, plus i like the extras you get on DVDs :p:

When i get some money ill probably buy the series1, then the others later one.

ReputationRep:
    jsut buy the new doctor who dvds seperately on ebay or something :p: they're much cheaper than buying the boxset

i want series 2 :puppyeyes: im re-watching series 1 atm :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drewski)
    I don't think River Song is going to come back.

An actress like Alex Kingston isn't available for the kind of long term commitment the role would be.

She told the Doctor that he was the youngest she had ever seen him, what's to say that he doesn't meet her for years? Hell, it could even be DoctorClone that she meets, somehow...

but she has to come back. i mean the doctor has her diary, plus he needs to find out how she knew he could open/close the tardis with a click of his fingers. plus we need to know how she knew his real name.

so many questions!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theredsox)
    Oh, no! But my mum and I are set on going to see it!
    We do actually want to see Hamlet, but I won't deny that David Tennant is an absolutely massive draw..

If you don't mind travelling to London then the West End production hasn't started selling their tickets yet. For RSC associate members online booking opens wed and for the general public it opens on the 12th Sept.

http://feignedmischief.wordpress.com...r-rscs-hamlet/ (source)

ReputationRep:
    just brought series 2 volumes 1,2 and 5 off amazon for £15 :teeth: #excited#

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bballer4life)
    he needs to find out how she knew he could open/close the tardis with a click of his fingers.
    Erm, because she saw future him do it. Doh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Bachelor)
    Erm, because she saw future him do it. Doh.
    i guess what i meant s how does the doctor (in the future) enable it to happen?

in that river song episode we got the impression that the tardis could always be opened when he clicks his fingers.

but what i meant was, how does the doctor (the future doctor that river song saw) find out about it.

ReputationRep:
    We were half right on our "donna is a time lord" theory!! literally, half right... hehe.
    I can't believe Dr. Who isn't gonna be back unil 2010 other than specials and stuff! I loved the german daleks! Extermeneeren =) Hehe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Somebody)
    <3 the picture on that page :love:

And just cos it's cool:
    :godancing:

Yup i agree what a loveable picture. Aw he's lovely :p:

___
    I'm going to do some research on the cheapest price i can find for series 1 of the new series'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bballer4life)
    i guess what i meant s how does the doctor (in the future) enable it to happen?

in that river song episode we got the impression that the tardis could always be opened when he clicks his fingers.

but what i meant was, how does the doctor (the future doctor that river song saw) find out about it.
    He found out about it because River Song told him, doh.

ReputationRep:
    Nah, I just picture myself in his shoes

[Well, I'm the same build, a little taller, bit goofy and attempt the same level of humour like to wear a suit......]

It's ok, I'd watch the dvds with you

I'll have you know my mummy calls me special all the time!:p:
    You're not as special. You're just different.

And you've got girl lurgy:eek:
    A bit goofy? Hmm. I think thats bit of an understatement don't you :p: Haha.

I'm just different eh, wow you really know how to compliment someone don't you. :rolleyes:

And girl lurgey? :rolleyes: Yes, i'm seriously worried about you...

Ahh but maybe i don't want to watch them with you, so there! :rolleyes:
    [not saying i don't, but honestly what makes you think you can just share my DVDS like that?! pfft.

:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emerald)
    ;no; Tickets aren't on sale yet for the West End production. They become available to the public from the 12th Sept and if you're a member of the RSC then you get it like 2 weeks before that or something. I just became a member :proud:

Yes, I do love Tennant and Hamet so much that I became a member of the RSC just so I could get the tickets earlier

How come I've got a ticket for December, then?? :p:
    Member bookings started on the 16th of June, I'm lucky a friend is a member.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miss.Naughty)
    A bit goofy? Hmm. I think thats bit of an understatement don't you :p: Haha.

I'm just different eh, wow you really know how to compliment someone don't you. :rolleyes:

And girl lurgey? :rolleyes: Yes, i'm seriously worried about you...

Ahh but maybe i don't want to watch them with you, so there! :rolleyes:
    [not saying i don't, but honestly what makes you think you can just share my DVDS like that?! pfft.

:p:
    Well, understatement is the way forward - I'm not one to show off

And that's the key... share the dvds. I'm not taking them away from you, or preventing you from watching them, I'm merely requesting to accompany you while you enjoy them. Tis always better to view with someone who's an afficiando.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrenchGal)
    How come I've got a ticket for December, then?? :p:
    Member bookings started on the 16th of June, I'm lucky a friend is a member.

Smarty pants :p:

Your friend is probably a full member as booking opened for them on the 16th, I couldn't afford to shell out for the full membership so went for the associate one so I could still try and get it before it was available to the general public.

ReputationRep:
    Yup i agree what a loveable picture. Aw he's lovely :p:

___
    I'm going to do some research on the cheapest price i can find for series 1 of the new series'.

That picture put a huge dopey smile on my face :p: I'm so sad

I really enjoyed the last episode, I think it's all been said now

Now I want to watch the whole series again - I'm lucky I've got them all on DVD!

ReputationRep:
    I'm not one to show off

Uhuh, yeah. Sure. Next thing you'll be telling me you hate dr.who or something. :rolleyes:

Just registering on RSC as we....i type :p:

ReputationRep:
    Uhuh, yeah. Sure. Next thing you'll be telling me you hate dr.who or something. :rolleyes:

Just registering on RSC as we....i type :p:
    I'm currently rewatching the finale as we speak Probably will at least 3 times tonight.

You doubt my fanaticism?

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.