Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *crazy chick*)
    Can track update at any time of the day?

Gawddd i'm getting so impatient lol.
    Yeah, and I think also UCAS send e-mails every 15 minutes if something has changed.

ReputationRep:
    still not heard from UCL, I am going crazy - I've checked my emails probably in the region of 50 times today.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FieldLeftBlank)
    Yeah, and I think also UCAS send e-mails every 15 minutes if something has changed.
    Every 15 minutes? I'm pretty sure UCAS sends a "track update" email around twice a day, at roughly 12 and 5pm.

--

On another note, for SOME reason I had a really good feeling about today and checked my emails... but nothing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stressworthy)
    Every 15 minutes? I'm pretty sure UCAS sends a "track update" email around twice a day, at roughly 12 and 5pm.

--

On another note, for SOME reason I had a really good feeling about today and checked my emails... but nothing.
    I had the same feeling.

my UCAS has updated at 04:30 and 17:26 before, a friends has updated at 18:30..

ReputationRep:

--

They changed that quite some time ago.

It's now every 15 mins.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jfranny)
    I had the same feeling.

my UCAS has updated at 04:30 and 17:26 before, a friends has updated at 18:30..
    Oh yeah, UCAS can update at absolutely any time, but emails aren't sent at any time ... usually at around 12 and 5pmish... twice a day, I'm pretty sure.

So yeah, definitely fuels the "Track" addiction...

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah, UCAS can update at absolutely any time, but emails aren't sent at any time ... usually at around 12 and 5pmish... twice a day, I'm pretty sure.

no I got an email at 04:30

ReputationRep:
    no I got an email at 04:30
    Really?! Gosh, didn't know that still happened =/

ReputationRep:
    Still waiting for three Unis to get back to me............doing my head in now!!!

ReputationRep:
    I had to apply late last week. How long will it approx take for unis to respond?

ReputationRep:
    Yay heard from my last University. Got an interview on the 14th April at Anglia Ruskin!
    Pretty pleased as I was expecting an rejection.
    But yayy 3 rejections and two interviews, not the best outcome in the World, better than nothing though.
    I would be sad if I only had one interview and failed it because then it's a bit =\ but two yay. Happy, happy, happy.

Got an interview tomorrow though. :eek: fingers crossed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ratboy90)
    I had to apply late last week. How long will it approx take for unis to respond?
    I applied on Tuesday last week and already have 2 offers! Although still not heard from the uni i really want to go to lol

ReputationRep:

They've changed it this year, you get an email roughly 5 minutes after Track updates or something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kiss_me_now9)
    They've changed it this year, you get an email roughly 5 minutes after Track updates or something.
    Honestly didn't know that, hmmm might avoid the obsessive Track checking then :o:

ReputationRep:
    I also applied to 5 unis on jan 20th. So far 3 responses are unsuccessful, why i have no idea. So still waiting on 2 in scotland. Really hope to hear this week... :confused:

ReputationRep:
    It's not my firm choice university if I get an offer from Warwick but I got an envelope from Newcastle university. I don't dare open it after my interview experience. :afraid:

[edit] I got an offer for Mechanical Engineering.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *crazy chick*)
    I applied on Tuesday last week and already have 2 offers! Although still not heard from the uni i really want to go to lol

Sorry if it is a stupid question, but how can people apply this late or are you guys doing postgrad or something?

I'm sorry for everyone who's still waiting. That must be terrible... Although I thought that it got better in the end, because I got used to waiting . I got my last offer two and half weeks ago though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by la_mariposa)
    Sorry if it is a stupid question, but how can people apply this late or are you guys doing postgrad or something?

I'm sorry for everyone who's still waiting. That must be terrible... Although I thought that it got better in the end, because I got used to waiting . I got my last offer two and half weeks ago though.
    You can still apply this late, but you'd have to check through UCAS course search (and then contact the unis too to be on the safe side) to see where are still accepting applications.

ReputationRep:
    still not heard from UCL, I am going crazy - I've checked my emails probably in the region of 50 times today.
    Same here. I'm getting really pissed off now and am e-mailing them now and judging from their email response I will decide whether or not to withdraw my application

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tha_Black_Shinobi)
    Same here. I'm getting really pissed off now and am e-mailing them now and judging from their email response I will decide whether or not to withdraw my application
    Unis seem to be rubbish when it comes to replying to emails... they're going to do everything at their own pace regardless. I rang up my uni on Monday to see when they were going to get back to me, and they even said "a few days" over the phone. I'm still waiting! I know it's not quite the 31st March yet, but still...

University open days

• University of the West of England, Bristol
    Undergraduate Open Afternoon - Frenchay Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Jan '19
  • University of East London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 23 Jan '19
  • University of Gloucestershire
    School of Education Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 23 Jan '19
Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Applying to uni

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Graduates celebrate

How to write a good personal statement

Expert PS advice from the people who will read it

Uni match

Uni match

Can't decide where to apply? Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Two students working together

A-Z of universities

Read our guides to unis and colleges from around the UK

Student on bed with laptop

All student accommodation articles

City guides and advice on finding the right place

Photo of apprentices

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A young woman talking to her mother

Planning open days

Find upcoming open days and get advice on preparing.

Help out other students

These questions still need an answer

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.