The European/World Football Thread II Watch

This discussion is closed.
white_haired_wizard
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Steph90)
Are you actually from Manchester? (Genuine question)
I'm from Stockport, which is in Greater Manchester. I follow Stockport and Man United. The former are doomed to relegation from league 2 and possibly could go out of business at the end of the season...
white_haired_wizard
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Steph90)
Are you actually from Manchester? (Genuine question)
I'm from Stockport, which is in Greater Manchester. I follow Stockport and Man United. The former are doomed to relegation from league 2 and possibly could go out of business at the end of the season...
Kevmeister
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Abiraleft)
Shakhtar to shock Barca, merk Spurs, and waltz past a depleted United. :yep:

Realistically, though, I think the final will be a repeat of last season, with Barca winning again. Again.

EDIT: Also, rofl at Jamie Redknapp wumming about how Spurs have a fantastic chance now. :facepalm2:
How can it be a repeat of last season? :erm:
white_haired_wizard
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
isn't 'mint' more of a Geordie language?
white_haired_wizard
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
ahq
Badges: 13
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by zanzibarroso)
ahahah WTF?
For a moment, I was like, what? :confused: Then I realized what I'd done wrong. Epic fail. :facepalm:
ahq
Badges: 13
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Kevmeister)
How can it be a repeat of last season? :erm:
My bad. I'm a bit depressed from Barca being so unstoppable. I'm liable to claim they won the Premiership last year, ffs.
L18
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by white_haired_wizard)
No idea. Was talking to two birds, one a manc and one a geordie last night and it kept coming up so could be either.

For some reason everytime I hear 'Mint' i picture a noel gallagher accent though.
L18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
No idea. Was talking to two birds, one a manc and one a geordie last night and it kept coming up so could be either.

For some reason everytime I hear 'Mint' i picture a noel gallagher accent though.
L18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by rorydaredking)
Might start using that one myself, its a great thinly veiled insult
It's a belter.

My favourite at the momment, closely followed by 'Biff'
L18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by rorydaredking)
Might start using that one myself, its a great thinly veiled insult
It's a belter.

My favourite at the momment, closely followed by 'Biff'
jit987
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Having the first leg away is also a advantage. So if Madrid and Barca both progress, the 2nd leg will be at Nou Camp which is a BIG advantage to Barca.

I can see Inter vs Chelsea & Madrid vs Barca in semis.
white_haired_wizard
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by L18)

Did you bag a 3-some then? :cool:
white_haired_wizard
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by L18)

Charzhino
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Good draw for Inter but once again they are home in the first leg. Thats 6 times in a row ffs
L18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I'm kicking myself this morning as I let them slip away into the darkness of the dance floor.

18 as well. Made me feel old!

Are we like bezzy mates now?
L18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I'm kicking myself this morning as I let them slip away into the darkness of the dance floor.

white_haired_wizard
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by L18)

People will say I'm like Marmite on here - love whw or hate whw.

But I'm not like marmite. People can love and hate me. I do have a special knack of wumming Liverpool fans up the wrong way and I'll never lose that talent. Never. Often I'm dismissed as a wum when I'm simply telling the truth. 99.9% of the time I'm absolutely spot on with what I say. The other 00.1% I'm still right but not quite 100% right :cool:

I worry that you keep company with women who employ words like 'mint' in their language, but tbh, it's about scoring goals and I'd be screaming 'mint' if I had either pulled either or both (depending upon their looks of course, and their ahem, personality) :cool:
white_haired_wizard
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by L18)

People will say I'm like Marmite on here - love whw or hate whw.

But I'm not like marmite. People can love and hate me. I do have a special knack of wumming Liverpool fans up the wrong way and I'll never lose that talent. Never. Often I'm dismissed as a wum when I'm simply telling the truth. 99.9% of the time I'm absolutely spot on with what I say. The other 00.1% I'm still right but not quite 100% right :cool:

I worry that you keep company with women who employ words like 'mint' in their language, but tbh, it's about scoring goals and I'd be screaming 'mint' if I had either pulled either or both (depending upon their looks of course, and their ahem, personality) :cool:
aa22
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Will Europa League matches still be at 6pm and 8pm? Or will it all go into 8pm now?
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think the internet has made political discussion more aggressive?

Yes (36)
97.3%
No (1)
2.7%

Watched Threads