24.74%
Tom (125)
43.55%
SpunkyVanDros
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
http://www.tompellereau.com/projects.php. makes sense now.
TGBuble
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Eurgh. As good a candiate as Melody is, I cannot stand her!
Tom or Helen to win
I also REALLY want to see Jim get through to the interviews, think that would be hilarious :')
Melody or Natasha to go next methinks
Some random guy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Don'tNod)
She reminds me of Liz quite a lot. Isn't this the same task Liz did excellently in last year? :erm:
Baby Glow. I noticed the striking similarities too. Helen's even better though. She's perfect.
Heyhannah3
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
really really dislike melody
she should have gone
TheSmithsIndeed
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Tom is gorgeous Judging by his website, he's also a pretty good inventor too!

Melody will obviously go far, she's good entertainment and knows what she wants. However, I'm surprised that Sugar wasn't bothered about her lying over the translations and not following basic orders- does he really want to go into business with someone who he can't trust?

That girl on their team, I don't know her name...she really needs to go.
birdeyes
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Some people say anything to stay in the competition.
metro2610
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Okay, okay. Now, I do like Suggs and find him pretty inspirational...

But, if he says: "Now, I started my business at 16/17/18 and I..." one more time this series... :rant:
Mo-Amin
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by TobeTheHero)
**** melody...i think leon is gonna win
...lol

Hopple
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Some random guy)
Baby Glow. I noticed the striking similarities too. Helen's even better though. She's perfect.
Like Helen said, busy parents will buy anything No wonder that sort of product sells loads (though I still think Baby Glow is stupid, by the time the clothes change colour your baby's core will already be way too high, and they'll have been crying about it for the past half hour too)
(Original post by TheSmithsIndeed)

Melody will obviously go far, she's good entertainment and knows what she wants. However, I'm surprised that Sugar wasn't bothered about her lying over the translations and not following basic orders- does he really want to go into business with someone who he can't trust?
Possibly he wasn't aware of it? Or maybe he's quietly condoning as it's something he does

That girl on their team, I don't know her name...she really needs to go.[/QUOTE]

Natasha? Yeah, I don't think she's done that much
metric
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Am I the only one supporting zoe?
Some random guy
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Bord3r)
In my naivety of earlier series I believed him to be of good intelligence, I was wrong. He appears to possess none of the intelligence that actually, he is looking for in the candidates. The irony.
If he's so dumb, how did he go from rags to riches all by himself? I'd like to see you do the same, it should be very easy if dumby Alan can do it!
U.S Lecce
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Some random guy)
If he's so dumb, how did he go from rags to riches all by himself? I'd like to see you do the same, it should be very easy if dumby Alan can do it!
It's true he is good at what he does but I need to agree that he doesn't come across as the most intelligent person in the world. And he is very inconsistent in his criticism. And after watching him in a few interviews, he does come across a bit arrogant and in some ways ignorant.
Kinti
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by TheSmithsIndeed)

That girl on their team, I don't know her name...she really needs to go.

1) Agreed! Love him! :love:

2) At the time of the boardroom he probably didn't know about the lying. Leon was the only one with her and he didn't have a clue what anyone was saying. I hope that looking back on it he regrets keeping her in at least a little bit. I do think it's a bit odd that he was commending her 'drive' when he's previously criticised Jim quite severely for a similar attitude.

3) Natasha? She just annoys me, yeah? I mean, it's a bit irrational, but I haven't seen her really shine yeah?
GoonerTom
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I'm amazed at how many haters Melody has. I don't find her annoying, I actually find her voice endearing, particularly when speaking French :drool:

Pleased Leon finally went, he was fookin hopeless but Tom's lucky to have got this far. I don't know what it is but there's something about Helen that irritates me; she's not arrogant and doesn't have as 'controversial' a voice as Zoe or Melody but I can't bring myself to particularly like her. I can see her faltering in the next few weeks, just like Liz in the last series. Melody and Jim in the final. You heard it here first...

EDIT: Oh, and how painfully unfunny was Mickey Flanagan? I hated him when he was on Live at the Apollo and he was arguably even less funny tonight. ****.
CherryCherryBoomBoom
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Do they have an upper age limit to enter this competition? I've never seen anyone over the age of 40 in this series.
Scrubby
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I just took a look at Sugar's twitter and he has a tweet telling someone 'shut up you ugly face'. Firstly, that's not particularly dignified for somebody who is supposed to be a Lord and secondly that's atrocious grammar. He's clearly an idiot. He might have some sort of business skills, I don't know. But he is most definitely an idiot who points out the obvious and is very inconsistent and far too arrogant. The only intelligent person making astute observations is Nick. You might argue that's because he's right there at the scene but he still talks way more sense than Sugar.
SirRamAlot
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Scrubby)
I just took a look at Sugar's twitter and he has a tweet telling someone 'shut up you ugly face'. Firstly, that's not particularly dignified for somebody who is supposed to be a Lord and secondly that's atrocious grammar. He's clearly an idiot. He might have some sort of business skills, I don't know. But he is most definitely an idiot who points out the obvious and is very inconsistent and far too arrogant. The only intelligent person making astute observations is Nick. You might argue that's because he's right there at the scene but he still talks way more sense than Sugar.
Lmaooo is it actually him (verified and everything)?
HarryA
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Scrubby)
Right, right, because Lord Sugar obviously uses his computer to tweet. He doesn't have any other spokespersons doing that for him. Come of it, you moron. He probably has two or three personal assistants at his office doing things for him like making silly phone calls like telling people to come into the boardroom. You honestly think he uses Twitter?! Who are you to judge?! He didn't make £700 or whatever million if he is an idiot.
Crazy Paving
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Susan. :facepalm2: "Do the French love their kids?" "Do the French drive?"

I was expecting Tom to go tbh, but oh well, I was a bit indifferent to Leon so, meh. :dontknow: Helen yet again proving to be a lucky charm, future wife there. He should have stuck with his instinct and got the backpack/chair. :sadnod:
U.S Lecce
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by HarryA)
Right, right, because Lord Sugar obviously uses his computer to tweet. He doesn't have any other spokespersons doing that for him. Come of it, you moron. He probably has two or three personal assistants at his office doing things for him like making silly phone calls like telling people to come into the boardroom. You honestly think he uses Twitter?! Who are you to judge?! He didn't make £700 or whatever million if he is an idiot.
In that case he'd be pretty stupid to allow his 'assistants' to make such comments on twitter.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (125)
39.06%
No - but I will (17)
5.31%
No - I don't want to (20)
6.25%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (158)
49.38%

Watched Threads