Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Id and Ego seek)
    Watch The Number 23 or The Prestige and you'll spend the rest of the time trying to figure out what you just watched.

At least that's what happened with me
    Heh. One of those films eh? In somewhat excellent news, I have found AC

Decade old computer games, here I come!

In irritating news. CHILDREN have arrived. You should see the visible disgust on my face right now.

[EDIT] Oh dear god no... where are my ****ing headphones!? :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anshul95)
    There's a Kingky event on 4th June! You should come!
    Really? Maybe I will.. I have been out of London since exams finished trying to get into amazing shape (after a break up ).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Terpsikhore)
    Half-heard a TV ad for some food chain and now I'm going mad trying to remember what the hell the music in it's called. ARGH.

If anyone sees a fast food ad with xylophone music in the background, please put me out of my misery and tell me what it is.
    McDonalds Frutizz advert.

The music is by Carl Orff and called Gassenhauer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22fE149E5sY

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrazyPerson)
    McDonalds Frutizz advert.

The music is by Carl Orff and called Gassenhauer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22fE149E5sY
    Genius. Thank you for saving the tattered remnants of my sanity.

Spent most of yesterday racking my brains and wishing I'd remembered any words from the advert other than 'one of their five a day'.

ReputationRep:
    Hey gays. Had a practice exam this morning which I failed horrifically, I really ought to revise some time. Also I went out last night which was fun. :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    What on earth is Kingky?! Can I come?

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC Desire HD A9191

ReputationRep:
    Spent the day in town with the bestie, had lunch and attempted to work our 'gaydars', mine's non existent. I'm still racking my brains to find a birthday present for my sugar addicted housemate. Think I'll have to buy £10 worth of sweets for him, that's acceptable right? :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Puppet Master)
    Spent the day in town with the bestie, had lunch and attempted to work our 'gaydars', mine's non existent. I'm still racking my brains to find a birthday present for my sugar addicted housemate. Think I'll have to buy £10 worth of sweets for him, that's acceptable right? :rofl:
    As a sugar addicted human being, I can safely say you would be my favourite friend in the world if you bought me a tenner's worth of confectionery.

ReputationRep:
    As a sugar addicted human being, I can safely say you would be my favourite friend in the world if you bought me a tenner's worth of confectionary.
    They should do vouchers for Pick'n'Mix

ReputationRep:
    The rain has arrived

The sound and smell of rain, the sound of thunder... Lovely. Time to contemplate the weather, then - no time for revision or any of that nonsense

(In other news, James is a complete waster who is going to fail everything)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Undulipodia)
    The rain has arrived

The sound and smell of rain, the sound of thunder... Lovely. Time to contemplate the weather, then - no time for revision or any of that nonsense

He's cute though.

It's not rainy here. They keep forecasting a storm. I reckon it will happen in about an hour when I have to leave.

ReputationRep:
    As a sugar addicted human being, I can safely say you would be my favourite friend in the world if you bought me a tenner's worth of confectionery.
    PRSOM

That settles it, luckily for him/me; his favourites are from the poundshop. I'm going to look so fat buying 10 packets...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Undulipodia)
    The rain has arrived

I just avoided the rain

(Max is also a complete waster destined to fail)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    Hey gays. Had a practice exam this morning which I failed horrifically, I really ought to revise some time. Also I went out last night which was fun. :ninja:
    Going out and having fun on a TUESDAY, huh? You slut. Also, I have a question to ask you.

ReputationRep:
    URGH. Was feeling horrendously ill, and all alone tonight, so I ordered what now feels like ALL THE SUSHI IN THE WORLD. Now I feel fit to burst.

(Original post by gagaslilmonsteruk)
    Don't know if discussed on here already but what's everyone's take on Madonna taking on a Gaga song in her new concert? (She will allegedly be singing 'Born This Way' and not 'Express Yourself')
    I literally have no opinion on this. I don't even know what either of those songs sound like.

ReputationRep:
    Weather was lovely and hot. Then I got caught outside by the downpour - I was in a t-shirt and shorts, and half-an-hour away from my room. Cue hiding in the lodge of a college, then giving up and braving the weather. I was drenched
    And it cleared up just after I got back to my room. Harumph
    Bad weather. Bad.

ReputationRep:
    We have thunder, but no rain.

I predict it will begin to piss it down in 25 minutes, i.e. as soon as I leave the house.

ReputationRep:
    We have thunder, but no rain.

I predict it will begin to piss it down in 25 minutes, i.e. as soon as I leave the house.
    I hear thunder but there's no rain. This kind of thunder breaks walls and window panes... so I hear. :erm:

ReputationRep:
    I love thunder, and lightning, and rain :moon:

I often get overexcited when I hear a combination of the three, and mindlessly rush outside in whatever I happen to be wearing at the time. Which usually isn't much, unfortunately.

ReputationRep:
    I think this thread needs cutening up. Possibly with kittens

In other news: I thought they'd banned this sort of thing years ago

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.