The Student Room Group

Official Vacation Scheme Thread 2015!!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by gman10
Thanks! Did you interview there? How long was the interview?

Yeahh, its around 45 minutes :smile:
Original post by footchemllab
K & L Gates offer :biggrin:

Massive congrats! :biggrin:
Original post by g2ljonsey
Has anyone attended a Bristows first round interview? Terrified!

When did you apply and hear, if you don't mind me asking? Good luck
Gateley telephone interview in 2 weeks
Original post by pahoeho
Cheers! No worries. Case study was alright but not the angle I was expecting them to take with regards to the questions asked on it (we might not have had the same one though.)

I just got my PFO from them this evening... clearly didn't go to plan, ah well. Good luck on the vac scheme if you accept it - I'm sure you'll do well !
Hi! Has anyone heard back from Hill Dickinson post video interview? Had mine a couple of weeks ago and still heard nothing. No news is good news right?!
Original post by auroa17
Hi! Has anyone heard back from Hill Dickinson post video interview? Had mine a couple of weeks ago and still heard nothing. No news is good news right?!

I think they are still inviting people to video interview, so I guess shortlisting will take place soon :smile: maybe they are waiting for the video interviews to be completed?
Original post by TrainingChopeful
Massive congrats! :biggrin:

Thanks! Massive relief to get something! Best of luck for yours!
Original post by auroa17

I think they are still inviting people to video interview, so I guess shortlisting will take place soon :smile: maybe they are waiting for the video interviews to be completed?

Yeah maybe! Just got to keep on waiting! Thanks :smile:
Original post by elmopsk
I posted a few pages back with tips for someone else. Good luck!

Thank you for the insight. Have you heard back after your video interview yet?
Does anyone know the dates for the PwC Legal Summer Scheme(s) ? Can't seem to find them anywhere.
Original post by MillieXYZ
How long have people generally had to wait to hear back from Travers Smith post interview? -

I had an interview on Tuesday afternoon and heard back Thursday mid-day. Pretty fast !
I applied in November for the February Training Contract round, had a video interview on Sunday and heard back yesterday!

When did you apply and hear, if you don't mind me asking? Good luck
Has anyone else who applied to Cleary Gottlieb received absolutely nothing from them? I haven't even had an acknowledgement email yet. Have they just cast me aside haha. If anyone has got any further, like an interview or even being asked for a transcript, please let me know - I'm curious to find out
Original post by savagedhearts
I had an interview on Tuesday afternoon and heard back Thursday mid-day. Pretty fast !

Was it good or bad news ?- Friends with offers seemed to hear back within a day or so.:smile:
Has anyone done the white&case video interview yet? What was it like and when did you apply?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MillieXYZ
Was it good or bad news ?- Friends with offers seemed to hear back within a day or so.:smile:

Nah, I didn't get it. But to be fair I was starting to realise close to my interview that the firm may not be right for me either! Hope you get it!
Reply 2877
Original post by JKRP11
Has anyone else who applied to Cleary Gottlieb received absolutely nothing from them? I haven't even had an acknowledgement email yet. Have they just cast me aside haha. If anyone has got any further, like an interview or even being asked for a transcript, please let me know - I'm curious to find out

Hi, I did get a message about 2 days ago having sent my application back in December. However, it was in my junk mail so check there! :smile:
Original post by Omiclops
Thank you for the insight. Have you heard back after your video interview yet?

Nope I still haven't heard but it hasn't quite been two weeks yet so I'm still hoping
Reply 2879
Any tips on phone interview would be appreciated ...mine is this week .

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending