Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official TSR Fantasy Football League 2014/15 Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lts gt lost 2nyt)
    Spurs in a big game is the weakest defence in the league.

And since Week 3, lol, how's that worked out for you, been enjoying those 2s i bet.

I've had him since he hit form. Today was my third game week with him
    lol now I know you're lying. If this was your third gameweek with him, then you bought him straight after he got 2 points. He did nothing in a match, had had 10 points in three weeks, and you bought him off the back of that. That's hardly him 'hitting form'.

As for me 'enjoying his 2s', he's only failed to score twice this season - and one of those two times was apparently the performance that convinced you he had hit form.

So anyway, you're obviously trolling, too bad you're not smart enough to do it convincingly.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skkc16)
    Taking a points hit for that as well??

For some reason I also thought taking out Fabregas for Hazard was a good idea. Not paid off so far
    Nah I have 2 FT's, if it was for a hit I wouldn't do it.

ReputationRep:
    Boyd doing the biz for a £4.4 bench warmer

ReputationRep:
    Surely that will be downgraded to an assist for Pelle, keeper saved it and the defender ran it in. Only a point difference but every little would help lol.

ReputationRep:
    Pele sparing a few people's blushes here today!

ReputationRep:
    Got Pelle in this week

ReputationRep:
    Sterling to Erikson
    Wel-useless to Pelle

Thoughts?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mister Dead)
    Pele sparing a few people's blushes here today!
    I'm starting to regret picking Welbeck over Pelle. He's too expensive to fit in now.

Just hoping they keep a CS as i've got Bertrand & Forster.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    I'm starting to regret picking Welbeck over Pelle. He's too expensive to fit in now.

Just hoping they keep a CS as i've got Bertrand & Forster.
    I went for Pele but honestly didn't think there was anything to pick between the two so I can't really take credit for that. On for by best ever fpl week and once Boyd is subbed and BPS added i'll be on 70 for 6. So chuffed with that as i'm desperate to break into the top 100, 000 in my second season.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mister Dead)
    I went for Pele but honestly didn't think there was anything to pick between the two so I can't really take credit for that. On for by best ever fpl week and once Boyd is subbed and BPS added i'll be on 70 for 6. So chuffed with that as i'm desperate to break into the top 100, 000 in my second season.
    I forgot to put Boyd as my first sub :sad: Have 59 from 6 atm which isn't too bad.

Saints are 7-0 up now, ****ing hell. Tadic is on course for a huge haul if anyone has him.
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Got Pelle, also got Mannone. Just on 0 as it stands...

ReputationRep:
    **** this game. New team name: Ghost FC

ReputationRep:
    I imagine that someone out there has Aguero, Tadic and Pelle. :zomg:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SirMasterKey)
    I imagine that someone out there has Aguero, Tadic and Pelle. :zomg:
    Don't forget Baines as well. My overall ranking is going to take such a hit this week.

Tadic's name has been mentioned on FFS an awful lot lately, now I can see why. Thank **** Welbeck scored.

ReputationRep:
    Didnt captain Aguero or Pelle. Boyd second sub (first sub comes on for costa) FML

Need ADM to go big to heal the captaincy pain

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    If aguaro had not gone crazy, then today would actually be looking ok..

6pts for clyne, 10 for sanchez, 13 for pelle, 6 for wellbeck..

Only manonne + cahil did not tod great.. but 36 from 6, I am happy with..

ReputationRep:
    looking down through the scores, and you get a lot in the 30s like me.. then every now and again it jumpts to 60s with someone who has captained aguaro..

In other news though, tadic.. what a day for people who have him..

ReputationRep:
    Well done to anyone who's kept Tadic through his lean-ish start to the season :yy: Huge haul.

Personally looks as though I've done well despite being without Aguero. 60 from 8 (pre baps) and Krul points in progress.

ReputationRep:
    67 from 5 players. Wow.

Wanyamas 6 points off the bench from Costa is tidy. Especially as I brought him in this week as the 4.5m mid

Baines' points hurt as he's coming in next week or two. Azpis red lovely as he was coming next week. Filipe is way better option now.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    29 points.......................... ......................

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 8, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.