Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ALevelBro)
    No, I was just confused by the question, I suppose I'd have to substitute those x-values back into the original function? As long as I got a couple marks on it I'm fine, just need an A.
    yes sub back in to find Y values then that is the range of the graph

There was 9 questions right?

ReputationRep:
    how long till arsey posts?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kill3er)
    Unlikely sorry.

However if you leave two solutions, they mark both and give you the highest mark.
    Damn
    Hopefully I'll get the method marks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrBowcat)
    Have you even looked at the June 2013 boundaries?
    I agree with you. It felt harder than June 2013, that paper was easy, this one was more difficult, but the grade boundaries won't be as low as June 2013.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rohan1811)
    What did everyone get for the vectors question?
    stop your trolling

ReputationRep:
    How did you find this paper? Vote Nowhttp://strawpoll.me/4609429/r

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dandroff)
    will i lose marks for too many solutions
    I think they usually say ignore extra solutions, so you should be ok. If anything, it might be one accuracy mark but not more than that

ReputationRep:
    Everyone who is saying it will be 60 or above for an A
    STFU.
    If it was 60 for an A last year, it cannot be greater for an A this year, regardless how well you think you did

ReputationRep:
    http://strawpoll.me/4609429/r

Okay now over 1000 people have voted. This was without a doubt a very hard paper.

Grade boundaries will be at least as low as June 2013 and I predict even lower.

Anyone else in the praying to get at least a D-C club?

ReputationRep:
    I will be honest with this paper. It was tricky but I wouldn't say its the hardest paper. The grade boundaries might be slightly lower than last year or perhaps similar. This paper was similar to the withdrawn paper in June 2013. Here is the link: C3 Withdrawn paper

Personally, I found this paper to be alright with a bit of slight confusion here and there but again the paper was doable and easy for those who had a full understanding on C3 topics.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rohan1811)
    What did everyone get for the vectors question?
    vectors?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dandroff)
    yes sub back in to find Y values then that is the range of the graph
    Danke!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sataris)
    cos x came out as a factor and gave 2 more solutions; you shouldn't divide through by it.
    I knew as soon as I was walking out the exam hall that I had made this mistake... There goes another 2 marks!

ReputationRep:
    Can someone tell me if you need c3 differentiation knowledge or any c3 knowledge for C4? Really bad at c3, need to do well in c4

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know what a C will be (roughly)? Will 43-44/75 get me a C? I found it harder than the June 2013 and in that one my brother got 45/75 and was 2 ums off of an A!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TeeEm)
    vectors?
    Troll

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jemy)
    http://strawpoll.me/4609429/r

Okay now over 1000 people have voted. This was without a doubt a very hard paper.

Grade boundaries will be at least as low as June 2013 and I predict even lower.

Anyone else in the praying to get at least a D-C club?
    Start a new poll after they see the unofficial markscheme and see the difference ^^

ReputationRep:
    Sums up my expression after that test

ReputationRep:
    In our school. ..everyone found it really hard..looking back, it some of it seems ok...but on the jan 2013 R paper 65/75 was full ums...and I found this paper harder

Posted from TSR Mobile

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 21, 2016

University open days

• Heriot-Watt University
    School of Textiles and Design Undergraduate
    Fri, 16 Nov '18
  • University of Roehampton
    All departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.