Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by honeypot43)
    i thought BB and BZ were for stress? I guess they could be applied but as far as im aware its just antipsychotics and antidepressants
    BZs can be used for psychopathology, BBs can't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nat100000)
    I if I dropped 28 marks what grade do you think that would be?☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I would say if grade boundaries are low then you could still get a B, but if they're higher then most likely a C

ReputationRep:
    we have all completed PSYA1/2 now, and we have all tried our best, fingers cross the results are positive for us all and they they are what we want and have aimed for, ☺️ well done everybody!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by studentwiz)
    answer to 4 marker on dealing with ethical issues Q8

http://filestore.aqa.org.uk/subjects...W-MS-JUN14.PDF

and question on psychoanalysis Q13

http://filestore.aqa.org.uk/subjects...W-MS-JUN12.PDF
    for christ sake i evaluated the theory too, saying stuff like it was revolutionary but wasn't specific to treatment

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eleanor303)
    What was he question about Kieran and Zach conforming? Was it who is more likely to conform or who is least likely to conform?
    Who is most likely to resist the pressure to conform, so Kieran.

ReputationRep:
    For the 12 marker I wrote about anti-depressants and anti-psychotics. Are these the correct drugs or was I meant to write about BBs and BZs? I also wrote about ECt

ReputationRep:
    That was a good exam guys,Except the first page

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lad lol)
    Why the HELL was there 6 marks going for the normative/informational social influence one?? What did you say for them?

Posted from TSR Mobile

NSI most superficial type of conformity.
    NSI based on desire to be liked.
    NSI, person conforms publicly while continuing to privately disagree.

ISI most deep rooted form of Conformity.
    ISI based on desire to be right.
    ISI, person Internalises group view, both public and privately.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marli-Ruth)
    I said Keiran and Tom! Is this wrong?
    Tom just stood there basically and did nothing, so i didn't mention him personally

ReputationRep:
    Do aqa mark harshly?

ReputationRep:
    What was he question about Kieran and Zach conforming? Was it who is more likely to conform or who is least likely to conform?
    kieran was less likely to conform as he had an internal locus of control, ie he believed that he himself influenced events in his life. Whereas Zach had an external locus of control as he bleieved it was down to fate and luck so he is more likely to conform

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iamJOM)
    Last year that would've just been a B, year before it was a C.
    Okay thank you☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Midnight1811)
    Posted from TSR Mobile

okay i linked both with compliance and internalisation so hopefully i'll be ok

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anniemp)
    For the question on Janet, about having a new project, planning her daughter's wedding, and planning her family holiday, and why she was feeling stressed..was the answer due to life events, and then Holmes and Rahe study?
    I talked about workplace stress. Like lack of control (because her work depended on others) and workload (she had to think about family events)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by asmabashid)
    i completely forgot THE AO1 points for the 12 marker and only put down the evaluation not sure if ill get any marks for that

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't think you'll get any marks, as you need A01 in order to do A02, unless question explicitly mentions limitations which it didn't. Sorry pal

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fleming1928)
    For the 12 marker I wrote about anti-depressants and anti-psychotics. Are these the correct drugs or was I meant to write about BBs and BZs? I also wrote about ECt
    No, you were right

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Midnight1811)
    Posted from TSR Mobile

I also said how nsi is linked to compliance and the other one to internalisation.

ReputationRep:
    I put Kieran as least likely and Zach as most likely☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fleming1928)
    those are the right drugs, as well as ect. you could have also mentioned psychosurgery but what you said was right! dw

ReputationRep:
    I accidentally wrote about biological therapies for stress instead of abnormality in the 12 marker (Bz's and stuff) but evaluated drugs and stuff.. Do you think I could have picked up a few marks?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.