Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Kittiara)
:jumphug: Fancy meeting you here!
:jumphug: I know! Good evening wonderful person :hugs:

(Original post by RayApparently)
A lovely right-winger? Well I guess its not impossible.

Jk, how's it going everyone?
:yes: I exist. I'm nice, and i don't bite hard
RayApparently
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Midnightmemories)
:yes: I exist. I'm nice, and i don't bite hard
Well that's nice to know.

Why UKIP and not the Tories?
Kittiara
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by RayApparently)
A lovely right-winger? Well I guess its not impossible.

Jk, how's it going everyone?
Evening, Ray! I am tackling course work, but otherwise I am okay. I hope that you are having a pleasant evening?

(Original post by mobbsy91)
You don't welcome me and I'm super duper nice!
You were hidden behind the bar, I am sure of it! Good evening, Lord Mobbsy. :hugs:
RayApparently
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Evening, Ray! I am tackling course work, but otherwise I am okay. I hope that you are having a pleasant evening?
Not all that bad Kitt
Kittiara
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Midnightmemories)
:jumphug: I know! Good evening wonderful person :hugs:
Aw. Not often I get called a wonderful person. Good evening to you as well. :hugs:

Don't mind the somewhat baffled crowd here. They're not used to UKIP members who give out hugs. Nigel never seems to.
Midnightmemories
  • Study Helper
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Aw. Not often I get called a wonderful person. Good evening to you as well. :hugs:

Don't mind the somewhat baffled crowd here. They're not used to UKIP members who give out hugs. Nigel never seems to.
Good evening..

You're the only person getting hugs... xD

They're only baffled because they've never seen it before... not everyone in UKIP is mean.. :P
RayApparently
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm busy tomorrow! Wish the Awards Voting was tonight.
Life_peer
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Is there a part of TSR where one can discuss proper science? Like for example get suggestions from postgraduates regarding studies and methodology, get related paper recommendations, etc. :awesome:
Kittiara
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Life_peer)
Is there a part of TSR where one can discuss proper science? Like for example get suggestions from postgraduates regarding studies and methodology, get related paper recommendations, etc. :awesome:
Unfortunately, the postgraduate forum doesn't really appear to be set up for that. And the study help forums don't seem to attract too many university students, let alone postgraduates.
Life_peer
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Unfortunately, the postgraduate forum doesn't really appear to be set up for that. And the study help forums don't seem to attract too many university students, let alone postgraduates.
That's a shame, it could make this place much more useful.
Kittiara
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
That's a shame, it could make this place much more useful.
You could suggest it! The CT are always open to suggestions. We have forums for history, and philosophy, so why not science? It does make sense to have one, especially considering the many STEM fans on this forum.
Life_peer
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
You could suggest it! The CT are always open to suggestions. We have forums for history, and philosophy, so why not science? It does make sense to have one, especially considering the many STEM fans on this forum.
Does this count as a suggestion or do I have to post it in a specific place?
Kittiara
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Does this count as a suggestion or do I have to post it in a specific place?
You could outline the idea in News, Help and Feedback, as more detailed suggestions for the forum (the kind of discussions/content you're looking for) will be helpful for the CT. But, as stuff can be overlooked I can give them a nudge as well if you like.
Life_peer
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
You could outline the idea in News, Help and Feedback, as more detailed suggestions for the forum (the kind of discussions/content you're looking for) will be helpful for the CT. But, as stuff can be overlooked I can give them a nudge as well if you like.
Well, I don't expect to revolutionise TSR but I'd appreciate that. I'll also add my suggestion there tomorrow, thanks!
Kittiara
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Well, I don't expect to revolutionise TSR but I'd appreciate that. I'll also add my suggestion there tomorrow, thanks!
You're welcome. I'll make a note to chat with them on Monday, when they're back in the office.
Rakas21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
A few of us tried to get a science sub-forum a year or so ago but they were unconvinced there's be the activity.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...=#post45648836
barnetlad
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Good morning all. Hope you are enjoying the manifesto writing.

Barnet have won the Conference! A happy day.
PetrosAC
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by barnetlad)
Good morning all. Hope you are enjoying the manifesto writing.

Barnet have won the Conference! A happy day.
Indeed it is! I've missed them on Fifa. They're my second team
Rakas21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Damn body is trying to defeat me. After feeling queezy until mid-afternoon i developed a headache which has persisted and still have (although i did sleep from 9-9 bar the 2 hours i was on here between 2-4).

I don't like giving in to tablets but i think i'm going to get some Nurofen. Hopefully something i can suck on as well.
Tanqueray91
  • Study Helper
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Rakas21)
Damn body is trying to defeat me. After feeling queezy until mid-afternoon i developed a headache which has persisted and still have (although i did sleep from 9-9 bar the 2 hours i was on here between 2-4).

I don't like giving in to tablets but i think i'm going to get some Nurofen. Hopefully something i can suck on as well.
Join the freaking sick squad mate!!!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (138)
17.72%
It's just nice to be back! (210)
26.96%
Not great so far... (280)
35.94%
I want to drop out! (151)
19.38%

Watched Threads