Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jad3s3yh4030)
    With nursing can you do a placement at uni abroad?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm not sure if you can at all universities but I know King's offers it and you can do one placement abroad. You'd have to check with individual universities on whether they offer it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NikB)
    Hi!

I've heard back from Ulster and have interviews on the 8th of March but no word from queens yet. Hopefully soon!
    Good luck. I had one at ulster last year when i applied for afult nursing. Its over pretty wuivk. Only lasts about 10 mins. A lot of people in my biology class haven'theard from queens yet eithet. They're all starting to freak out lol xx

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got an offer from new bucks? Would be nice to see who I'll be with later this year!

ReputationRep:
    I'm at Chesterfield on Friday and Derby on Saturday for interviews, anyone else?

They've changed their entry tests, instead of being online you have to do them on the day :\ Not fair as I know loads of people who did it online and used maths website calculators to help them to pass it. I got sent the online test link but then they removed the test. I'm quite annoyed.

Still patiently waiting to hear from Nottingham

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmawebb)
    Good luck. I had one at ulster last year when i applied for afult nursing. Its over pretty wuivk. Only lasts about 10 mins. A lot of people in my biology class haven'theard from queens yet eithet. They're all starting to freak out lol xx
    What did they ask you last year?

ReputationRep:
    Hi has anyone with a Brighton offer for adult nursing been invited to an applicants day yet?

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I wouldn't worry. The tests for entry into any nursing course is never above GCSE level. Any thing you will be asked in the test you should be expected to know if you're looking to enter a course at degree level. It's honestly not difficult. Make sure and revise all your basic math, percentages, ratios, adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing decimals, conversions from ml to l etc. then fractions into decimals etc. Most uni's tend to use pretty much rounded off numbers so nothing is too difficult. Relax and watch a few youtube videos on basic math. Helps a lot. Good Luck x

ReputationRep:
    Hey, has anyone applied to teeside for adult nursing, i have my interview next week and any help would be amazing.. Thanks guys

ReputationRep:
    Hey!
    I have a children's nursing interview at John Moores on Friday - has anyone already attended and knows anything about the short discussion they ask you to prepare for on one of the topics? or anything about the interview as a whole would be helpful as i'm a bit nervous!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmawebb)
    Thank you very much! I'll need it by the amount of applicants! Lol. Queens have sent out their first batch of invites today! Keep checking and good luck! x

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone had an interview at Leeds Beckett for adult nursing?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone else not heard anything from one or more of their uni's? I applied to York in December and still nothing. I just want to know if they're considering me for an interview or if I'll get rejected :/ I've heard from everyone else and I'm really keen on York.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MissDetermined)
    Has anyone else not heard anything from one or more of their uni's? I applied to York in December and still nothing. I just want to know if they're considering me for an interview or if I'll get rejected :/ I've heard from everyone else and I'm really keen on York.
    Wow! Thats crazy long! You should call them and ask

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fairy_a)
    I emailed them a few weeks ago and they said in the next few weeks. Still nothing haha. I'm worried because maybe they have interviewed everyone they want to and haven't got round to rejecting me yet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HollyA95)
    Southampton got back to me today with an offer! 😊 You heard yet?
    Well done and no I emailed last Friday so frustrating

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lauren-1994)
    Hey, has anyone applied to teeside for adult nursing, i have my interview next week and any help would be amazing.. Thanks guys
    Hi! I've had an interview here and got an offer yesterday.

They are super super nice, and maths and literacy tests are easy just basic adding subtracting and conversions etc.

Then you get one panel out of 4 or 5 panels who ask you questions, only one or two people in the room but they're lovely!

Very chilled and enjoyable day! Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fairy_a)
    I applied mid november and have an interview there this saturday x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MissDetermined)
    i applied mid november and my interview is this saturday x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TRsmithson)
    i applied mid november and my interview is this saturday x
    When did you get the interview date?

There is hope after all maybe haha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TRsmithson)
    Hi! I've had an interview here and got an offer yesterday.

They are super super nice, and maths and literacy tests are easy just basic adding subtracting and conversions etc.

Then you get one panel out of 4 or 5 panels who ask you questions, only one or two people in the room but they're lovely!

Very chilled and enjoyable day! Good luck!

Hey, aww thats fab!
    How long did it take for them to get back as i seen and mostly gunna be the last group of interviews and ano the deadline is before 31st of march.
    & aww good hopefully ill stop stressing when i get there and get passed the tests lol.

X

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 31, 2016

University open days

1. Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate Open Days Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Jul '18
  2. University of Sunderland
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Jul '18
  3. Plymouth College of Art
    All MA Programmes Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Jul '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.