Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:

Lolll lads!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Leicester haven't impressed me thus far. Those are usually famous last words, though...
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Benteke! 1-0

ReputationRep:
    Woo Big Ben

Just as I was falling asleep.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    YES.

ReputationRep:
    he missed an open goal lmfao

ReputationRep:
    That'll do

No idea how Benteke missed that though :confused:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Jesus Christ is that the miss of the decade?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Five off CL.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    hahahahaha it was even worse than Torres :rofl:

all he had to do is just tap in ffs

ReputationRep:
    YOU NEARLY MESSED IT UP THERE. HOW CAN YOU MISS AN OPEN GOAL !??! THEN LEICESTER GO ON THE COUNTER FFS AND NEARLY DEPRIVE YOU OF TWO POINTS hjsudhhedfdbnnfdhf

Anyways cheers :yy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    Only listening to commentary but sounds like we should've won that 3-0.

Either way, that's a HUGE 3 points. Just 2 behind United now but Christ we make things hard for ourselves...

We've beaten Chelsea, City and Leicester...only to lose to Newcastle, Palace and Watford.
    Ridiculous Liverpool.

ReputationRep:
    I knew we'd win. It's just typical

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The guy can score worldie goals but misses an open goal....

But great 3 points, throughly deserved. Suprised that we looked the more energetic team given Leicester are known to outwork the opposition but we did that to them, maybe they are finally starting to feel some fatigue but gengenpress strikes again

Typical Liverpool though, lost against a bottom place team and win against the league leaders...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samir12)
    The guy can score worldie goals but misses an open goal....

But great 3 points, throughly deserved. Suprised that we looked the more energetic team given Leicester are known to outwork the opposition but we did that to them, maybe they are finally starting to feel some fatigue but gengenpress strikes again

Typical Liverpool though, lost against a bottom place team and win against the league leaders...
    In fairness, Watford are hardly a bottom place team, not this season. Hell they just got a point from Stamford Bridge.

I know it's frustrating to look back at where we've lost points but I guess every team can do that. The fact is that we just beat the league leaders and got ourselves within striking distance of our biggest rival.

The January transfer window is gonna be huge.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    In fairness, Watford are hardly a bottom place team, not this season. Hell they just got a point from Stamford Bridge.

I know it's frustrating to look back at where we've lost points but I guess every team can do that. The fact is that we just beat the league leaders and got ourselves within striking distance of our biggest rival.

The January transfer window is gonna be huge.
    I meant Newcastle, think they were literally bottom of the league at the time we played them?

Big win, kept the gap between ourselves and 4th place to a reasonable size with half a season to go. Fancy Spurs to nick 4th place but still a long way to go.

ReputationRep:
    If Leicester had gone up the other end and scored from that, I don't think Benteke would have ever recovered. As it happens, he's the matchwinner. Funny how things go in football. I mean who would have thought 6 months ago that this would be considered a big win.

Only really caught the second half, but Henderson was magnificent. I am used to looking at him as a young player but he's 25 now. However I needn't do so, he is a brilliant player in his own right now; he wouldn't look amiss in the midfield's of Bayern or Barcelona these days.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cBay)
    If Leicester had gone up the other end and scored from that, I don't think Benteke would have ever recovered. As it happens, he's the matchwinner. Funny how things go in football. I mean who would have thought 6 months ago that this would be considered a big win.

Only really caught the second half, but Henderson was magnificent. I am used to looking at him as a young player but he's 25 now. However I needn't do so, he is a brilliant player in his own right now; he wouldn't look amiss in the midfield's of Bayern or Barcelona these days.
    That's a bit too far mate, he's not at Gerrard's level where he can score goals and win the game for his team. Some of his passes are Gerrard like though, maybe this is what Kenny saw when he first signed him, he has come a long way.

ReputationRep:
    Henderson wouldn't look amiss in the midfields of barca or bayern

ReputationRep:

Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.