(Original post by Lúcio)
Rekttttttt
pls I knew that but NCL about accents
scrawlx101
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
i want someone to be bought in before we sell fellaini,peierera is not a cm hes a cam?
Dirtybit
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by scrawlx101)
i want someone to be bought in before we sell fellaini,peierera is not a cm hes a cam?
Fellaini's a CAM mate. I don't know why on earth you would buy Fellaini for £28m and play him CM when his only way to contribute to the game is to be a target man in the opposition's area.
Dirtybit
Rep:
?
News is that LVG is considering stepping down at the end of the season as his family are worried about all the pressure.

So it begins.
WeOnlyLiveOnce
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Dirtybit)
News is that LVG is considering stepping down at the end of the season as his family are worried about all the pressure.

So it begins.
He's stepping down at the end of the season for definite in my opinion. He's taken the team as far as he could and i think he recognises that. Rumours he wanted to step down after the Norwich result but Woodward persuaded him to stay on and possibly only til the end of the season where we can get a new manager in and allow the new man to make changes to personnel and style of the team through major summer transfers.
SirAlexFerguson
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago

So it begins.
What are your sauces?

Dirtybit
Rep:
?
(Original post by SirAlexFerguson)
What are your sauces?

Hot peri peri xxx
SirAlexFerguson
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hot peri peri xxx
lol at least its not ketchup, i hate ketchup
difeo
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by SirAlexFerguson)
lol at least its not ketchup, i hate ketchup
Fridge or cupboard tho?
sr90
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago

So it begins.
Excellent news

Welcome Mourinho

Posted from TSR Mobile
StrangerthanEleven
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Said it a couple of days ago. He kept his job because it wasn't fair to give it to Giggs on an interim basis yet again to then not give him the job permanently.

He'll leave in the summer on 'mutual consent'. Club saves face. LVG saves face. They then a chance to get in who they want. Mourinho being the obvious choice.

Posted from TSR Mobile
jam277
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Take Mourinho at your peril
trapking
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Pls pls pls no Mourinho....

Zayn Malik
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
^

Dreadful.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dirtybit
Rep:
?
Man is begging for no Mourinho when there will be no one better available.
StrangerthanEleven
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by jam277)
Take Mourinho at your peril
Peril? Man has won you three premier league titles, an FA cup, several league cups, kept you competitive in the CL every single season.. not to mention built the greatest Chelsea team ever in 2005.

And you deem one bad half season to be reason to hate on the guy? He's a chelsea legend. Surely you agree with that?

He's got plenty of faults but hes a winner. What state could he possibly leave United in that's much worse than we've been in since Fergie left? No trophies, not even so much as a cup semi final. Done bugger all in Europe. He's the only one manager available that has a pull with players too.

I don't care if it's only 2-3 years. Will be the only thing will stop us falling into the depths of midtable.

Posted from TSR Mobile
jam277
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by hayles101)
Peril? Man has won you three premier league titles, an FA cup, several league cups, kept you competitive in the CL every single season.. not to mention built the greatest Chelsea team ever in 2005.

And you deem one bad half season to be reason to hate on the guy? He's a chelsea legend. Surely you agree with that?

He's got plenty of faults but hes a winner. What state could he possibly leave United in that's much worse than we've been in since Fergie left? No trophies, not even so much as a cup semi final. Done bugger all in Europe. He's the only one manager available that has a pull with players too.

I don't care if it's only 2-3 years. Will be the only thing will stop us falling into the depths of midtable.

Posted from TSR Mobile
He's a prick, his personality is very very abrasive and it wears his teams down(as you can see by Madrid, the end of his first Chelsea spell where we were doing quite badly and the end of his second Chelsea spell). The style of football is nearly as bad as it was under Van Gaal.

Listen to some of his press conferences, how he says that he'll develop the squad, use the youngsters and play an attacking style of football yet after 2 years he still reverts to long periods of defence using senior players after every bad defeat. He's bearable when he's winning, but unbearable when he's losing. Likes to pick fights that are not needed and is a clear narcissistic man.

Basically, he's a lemon squeezer.

He is a great impact manager but his style requires a high turnover of players. Matter of fact is that Van Gaal needs to go, but Mourinho is not the type of manager that fits the ethos of Manchester United and basically ruins the good work(there have been some positives) that Van Gaal has done so far. I can say that with 100% certainty.
trapking
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Agree with jam 100%. Mourinho will ruin United and it will be a merry go round with us trying to find managers when he ****s up here.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (8)
20.51%
Labour (17)
43.59%
Liberal Democrats (6)
15.38%
Green Party (1)
2.56%
Brexit Party (1)
2.56%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (0)
0%
SNP (2)
5.13%
Plaid Cymru (1)
2.56%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (0)
0%
SDLP (0)
0%
Ulster Unionist (0)