Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Just managed to do the 2015 maths non cal paper and got 88/100 which is really good as many people complained about it last year. Hopefully 2016 paper will be good good luck on Rs tommoz every1 I havent really revised recently for tht specific test but the mocks have helped keep the revision in my head so ill just skim over stuff early in the morning and during lessons as test is after lunch
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786)
    Yeah. Everyone one was saying it was hard but I found it really easy. I will be expecting an A* God willing of course. I found French easy as well but people said it was hard. Idk. I guess I just revised so much. It was funny because after my exam I had history and whilst writing my answer for the 16 mark I started writing about vaccinations and then I gave it to my teacher to mark. Of course, I didn't get 16 marks 😂😂😂😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I certainly didn't find it really easy but I found the majority of it highly accessible
    I know, everyone who I spoke to who does French said that their listening exam (AQA) was the worst they had ever experienced which leaves me a bit worried about my German reading as they'll probably make that really difficult too.
    Omg hahaha, thank god it wasn't your exam! Out of curiosity do you know how many marks you did get? 😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NiamhM1801)
    I certainly didn't find it really easy but I found the majority of it highly accessible
    I know, everyone who I spoke to who does French said that their listening exam (AQA) was the worst they had ever experienced which leaves me a bit worried about my German reading as they'll probably make that really difficult too.
    Omg hahaha, thank god it wasn't your exam! Out of curiosity do you know how many marks you did get? 😂
    12. The listening was quite hard. I don't think I got an A* on that paper. I might have scraped an A for listening but I'm quite sure I got a high mark for the reading because I didn't guess any of the answers and double checked them several times. I do OCR 21st century for French. I think you should prepare for the listening more. That's what everyone else is doing. Good luck.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    UPDATE FOR 17/05/16
    Well today I have my first exam so yesterday was literally revision all evening:
    • 41 ICT
    • Past paper
    • Revision notes

Good luck to anyone with exams today

ReputationRep:
    ICT and core 1 maths today, bring it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brainzistheword)
    UPDATE FOR 17/05/16
    Well today I have my first exam so yesterday was literally revision all evening:
    • 41 ICT
    • Past paper
    • Revision notes
    Good luck to us both with ICT! come on fun gym

ReputationRep:
    UPDATE FOR 17/05/16
    • 41 ICT
    • Past paper
    • Revision notes
    Good luck to you too! And well done!

(Original post by Littleone2000)
    ICT and core 1 maths today, bring it
    Good luck

ReputationRep:
    ICT and RE today! This is the worst
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    UPDATE FOR 17/05/16
    • 41 ICT
    • Past paper
    • Revision notes
    Good luck in your exam!!

ReputationRep:
    UPDATE FOR 17/05/16
    • 41 ICT
    • Past paper
    • Revision notes

Good luck. 👍👍👍👍

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Good luck 👍👍👍👍

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    ICT went better than expected but due to a clash my core 1 exam was a bit of a nightmare due to tiredness and the noise from break time being a big distraction, hopefully I will still get the grades though!

ReputationRep:
    Guys I've been in extremely bad pain since this morning, I think it's the muscles around my shoulder blade and it really hurts when I move Why did this have to happen to me the day before the chemistry unit 1 exam and spanish on friday I'm still trying to revise but I hope it won't affect my writing tomorrow :'(
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Littleone2000)
    Good luck to us both with ICT! come on fun gym
    Thank you - I hope it went well for you

(Original post by sahra30013)
    Good luck to you too! And well done!

Good luck
    Good luck in your exam!!
    (Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786)
    Good luck. 👍👍👍👍
    Thank you everyone
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by srmed)
    Guys I've been in extremely bad pain since this morning, I think it's the muscles around my shoulder blade and it really hurts when I move Why did this have to happen to me the day before the chemistry unit 1 exam and spanish on friday I'm still trying to revise but I hope it won't affect my writing tomorrow :'(
    I'm sorry to hear this - perhaps it was the way you slept last night. Are you taking anything for it?

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry to hear this - perhaps it was the way you slept last night. Are you taking anything for it?
    I'm taking pain killers for it but it doesn't help that much :/
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Thank you - I hope it went well for you

Thank you everyone
    How did it go?
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by srmed)
    I'm taking pain killers for it but it doesn't help that much :/
    Oh that's a shame - if it doesn't improve you should probably go to the doctors

How did it go?
    I found it quite easy, but that probably means the grade boundaries are very high so we will have to wait and see
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Oh that's a shame - if it doesn't improve you should probably go to the doctors

I found it quite easy, but that probably means the grade boundaries are very high so we will have to wait and see
    That's good and it depends how other people did as well, but hopefully you got really high marks so high grade boundaries aren't a worry

ReputationRep:
    Hey Guys,

Have you heard what's been going on about the biology AQA exam ? People have been complaining on LBC.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.