Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Jesus, i am still 93rd.. :rofl:

21 points this gameweek.. That's dire

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to do Adebayor out for Agbonlahor, he's got derby and birmingham then a double gameweek of middlesborough and blackburn, so definately looks like he could be in for points. On top of that Adebayor will drop 0.1m tonight.

P.S Anyone with Jagielka or Yakubu-they've changed the assist yesterday from one of evertons goals to Jagielka from Yakubu, and also added 1 bonus point to Yak.

ReputationRep:
    I already have Rooney upfront with Adebayor but do you think it would be wise to put Tevez upfront with Rooney?

also, when is RVP looking to come back? Will he be back by there next game?

ReputationRep:
    No it wouldn't and no he wont.

ReputationRep:
    I just realised I wouldn't able to put t Tevez in as I already have three players from Man Utd.

How do you know the prices will drop? cus I've got Richards and Adebayor in my team!

ReputationRep:
    Because I'm the magic man.
    Seriously though I know of a website that knows the formula used to calculate price rise/falls and tells you how close players are to rise/fall.

ReputationRep:
    Decisions on captain/transfers I've made in recent weeks have been utterly shocking

Going for a new strikeforce which'll hopefully do well

Kenwyne Jones, Roque Santa Cruz and Rio in
    Torres, Utaka and Garrido ( ) out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lfc4life)
    Because I'm the magic man.
    Seriously though I know of a website that knows the formula used to calculate price rise/falls and tells you how close players are to rise/fall.
    ooooh right. Care to share? :p:

Keep us updated. I'm keeping Richards though as he has Sunderland next week and he will most probably get a clean sheet.

Adebayor on the other hand is going. Just thinking of someone good as a replacement. Got 9.1 to play with.

ReputationRep:
    I'll post the link later. My advice to you is to make the same transfer as me. Adebayor out for Agbonlahor. He's got Derby next who have conceded 24 goals so far this season. He's also got a gameweek where he plays twice so thats a plus side too.

ReputationRep:
    I'll post the link later. My advice to you is to make the same transfer as me. Adebayor out for Agbonlahor. He's got Derby next who have conceded 24 goals so far this season. He's also got a gameweek where he plays twice so thats a plus side too.
    ooh right, cheers for that. I may just put Agbonlahor in. Just waiting for RVP to come back though. Rooney and RVP upfront would be brill

ReputationRep:
    You's better thank me for this...I'm losing an advantage by showing you this.
    http://crackthecode.awardspace.co.uk/

It gets updated at 1pm, 6pm, 7pm, 8pm, 9pm, 10pm, 11pm daily.
    I'll just tell you the basics:
    The percentage column on the left hand side tells you how close they are to a rise/fall. If at 1% there far away, if at 100% they will rise/fall. NTI stands for net transfers in and NTO net transfers out.

Note: IT'S NOT ALWAYS 100% CORRECT, DON'T BLAME ME IF IT IS SLIGHTLY OUT.

ReputationRep:
    You's better thank me for this...I'm losing an advantage by showing you this.
    http://crackthecode.awardspace.co.uk/

It gets updated at 1pm, 6pm, 7pm, 8pm, 9pm, 10pm, 11pm daily.
    I'll just tell you the basics:
    The percentage column on the left hand side tells you how close they are to a rise/fall. If at 1% there far away, if at 100% they will rise/fall. NTI stands for net transfers in and NTO net transfers out.

Note: IT'S NOT ALWAYS 100% CORRECT, DON'T BLAME ME IF IT IS SLIGHTLY OUT.
    Thanks alot for that. Much appreciated. repped.

ReputationRep:
    wow thanks!

ReputationRep:
    I ousted Stephen Hunt, despite him having a massive, dirty, Campo-esque mop of hair of which I am a great admirer. I brought in Martin Petrov, only as City are playing Sunderland and will either score goals or get a clean sheet. Most likely.

I also brought back Bellamy for Adebayor.

ReputationRep:
    I think Bellamy is injured.

ReputationRep:
    Probably playing golf with his team mates again. :p:

ReputationRep:
    I think Bellamy is injured.
    Yep he is lol

ReputationRep:
    Unlucky Robbie

ReputationRep:
    good time to get chelsea players in

next 4 or 5 games are a doddle.

lampard is a musttttttt

ReputationRep:
    Richards had a scan which showed bruising on his medial cartillage and they are assessing him day by day. As City play on Monday, he has a chance but I'd be surprised if he plays.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.