30.11%
    Pepsi (Cool & Crisp)
    36.56%
    Sex.
    33.33%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Madjackismad)
    Heh, well that isn't me anymore. :sigh:
    "The Jealous Boyfriend Brotherhood will gladly initiate anyone with a history of showing traits including but not limited to: intense narcissism, unreasonable paranoia, unjustified suspicion, unnecessary possessiveness, and if the relationship in question has been terminated, unending bitterness."

:gah:

(Original post by ukdragon37)
    I heard that an English department of a certain school in Glasgow (not mine - TSR-ians from this school will know which on I'm talking about) runs their AH English like a Stalinist regime. E.g. One paragraph must be handed in per month with regular increments submitted weekly.

No wonder they get As.
    Are you talking about Hutchesons Grammar School? Mine is almost like that, not as Stalinist though. :p:

(Original post by Pedrobear)
    "The Jealous Boyfriend Brotherhood will gladly initiate anyone with a history of showing traits including but not limited to: intense narcissism, unreasonable paranoia, unjustified suspicion, unnecessary possessiveness, and if the relationship in question has been terminated, unending bitterness."

Oh no, I've passed most of the stages of jealous ex boyfriend, just need to get that 'moving on and finding someone else' one nailed down.

ReputationRep:
    Oh no, I've passed most of the stages of jealous ex boyfriend, just need to get that 'moving on and finding someone else' one nailed down.
    You can consider your membership terminated when you get to that stage, traitor. :sigh:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Unless of course you simply begin the cycle all over again. :awesome:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Kidding. Chin up. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Are you talking about Hutchesons Grammar School? Mine is almost like that, not as Stalinist though. :p:
    No, it's a state school but a good one (not goody-two-shoes Jordanhill though).
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I heard that an English department of a certain school in Glasgow (not mine - TSR-ians from this school will know which on I'm talking about) runs their AH English like a Stalinist regime. E.g. At least one paragraph must be handed in per month with regular increments submitted weekly.

No wonder they get As.
    that will be the case at mine after christmas. :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    St ninians. It has to be that school, bunch of nutters ! :P
    Ahh, I miss UCAS. I kinda wish i'd stayed on and done adv highers even though I think its probbly only so I could apply through ucas agiain

You can consider your membership terminated when you get to that stage, traitor. :sigh:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Unless of course you simply begin the cycle all over again. :awesome:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Kidding. Chin up. :hugs:
    What about the fee I pay monthly to get weekly newsletters through the mail?

Steve from Edinburgh recently broke up, he is facing a temporary stage of depression and a large intake of alcohol. Together, we can be jealous and help each other through this painful period.

ReputationRep:
    Ok, I got an email from Waterstones saying that they are looking into my application in more detail, wewt :gah:

(Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
    :teeth:
    Patrick Bateman? Is that you?!

:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronar)
    St ninians. It has to be that school, bunch of nutters ! :P
    Ahh, I miss UCAS. I kinda wish i'd stayed on and done adv highers even though I think its probbly only so I could apply through ucas agiain
    Nope. :p:

I wonder if there are actually any TSR-ians from the school I'm talking about.

Then again I heard this from my English teacher last year and she heard from a teacher at that schoo in an AH English conference so that teacher could have been bragging or their policy may have changed since then.

No, it's a state school but a good one (not goody-two-shoes Jordanhill though).
    St Andrews? :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    What about the fee I pay monthly to get weekly newsletters through the mail?

Steve from Edinburgh recently broke up, he is facing a temporary stage of depression and a large intake of alcohol. Together, we can be jealous and help each other through this painful period.
    Gone, I'm afraid. As much as it pains me, I'm also going to have to take back the customary "I ask for facebook passwords on the first date" t-shirt we sent you when you first signed up. Just how it works, pal.

ReputationRep:
    St Andrews? :dontknow:
    No :p:

Gone, I'm afraid. As much as it pains me, I'm also going to have to take back the customary "I ask for facebook passwords on the first date" t-shirt we sent you when you first signed up. This is just how it works, pal.
    Hahahaa, what about the hoody that says "PedroBear says Relax...on your first date."?

No :p:
    Hmmm, I give up.

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm, I give up.
    Shawlands.

Although as I said their policy could have changed or it wasn't that case in the first place.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LuhLah)
    Ok, I got an email from Waterstones saying that they are looking into my application in more detail, wewt :gah:
    In glasgow?

Omg I'm so jealous it is like my life dream to work in a bookshop like in black books

Instead I work in a theatre wish is actually pretty immense

ReputationRep:
    Hahahaa, what about the hoody that says "PedroBear says Relax...on your first date."?
    You can keep that one. For marketing purposes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronar)
    In glasgow?

Omg I'm so jealous it is like my life dream to work in a bookshop like in black books

Instead I work in a theatre wish is actually pretty immense
    no in ayr lol

omg i love dylan moran. I watched every single episode of black books lol, fran <33 :love:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.